D.C. Area Babies
Options

1st time Fairfax momtobe

I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my first child due in February and I'm looking for other momstobe around the fairfax area.

My DH and I are fairly new to the NOVA area and are looking for others to share our journey with either as a couple or just us girls.

Re: 1st time Fairfax momtobe

• Options

Hi Karen,

Look up Mamistad on Meetup.com.  (https://www.meetup.com/mamistad/).  The organizer matches up other first time moms based on their due date and whether or not they plan to go back to work.  I joined a group with 10 or so other women due this fall. 

This board for the DC area doesn't seem to be that active - I think they have another community board, I just can't remember what it's called. 

--Kate

Me: 33 DH: 38 Together 11 years, Married 8 years BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey there,

I'm a first time mom in Fairfax too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi @wardswife!

Same here.  First time mom in Fairfax. Congratulations! 
  • Options
    Me too! But in Loudoun county
  • Options
    First time mom in Falls Church due in April!
    Married 8/4/12
    BFP #1 EDD 12/5/13, MMC
    BFP #2 EDD 4/27/14- Our rainbow arrived 5/1/14!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How is everyone doing with their new LOs, I'm a new mom in fairfax as well, (with a marchie) looking for other mom's to chat with and maybe meet up at some point. Have you had any luck finding a mom's group. 
  • Options
    Hi, I am a first time mother due in November, 2014.  I live in Arlington and would love to meet or chat with other new expecting moms or join any new mom groups.  Let me know if you may be interested!   Thanks :)
  • Options
    Hi.  I live in Fairfax and I'm due in February 2015.  Anyone else out this far west?  :)  Would love to meet up with another new mom.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Leesburg and due Feb 2015 :)
  • Options
    Herndon/sterling, during in March!
  • Options
    Hey! I'm a first time mom too due in February :) We could create a facebook group to stay connected. 
  • Options
    I'm late to the group but I'm a FTM with twins due in May! Was a Facebook group ever created? I'm in Reston!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm a little late to this too, but I'm due with a baby girl on February! I live in Arlington and I'd love to meet up with some expectant moms in the area!
  • Options
    Update: we lost the one that was due in Feb :(  BUT we have another due in May 2015.  I live in Oakton/Fairfax and would love to connect with you ladies. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"