C-sections

Pelvic pain with pregnancy 3

This is pregnancy 3 for me and I am having horrible stomach and pelvic pain. I have had 2 c-sections and know scar tissue is an issue but honestly the pain sometimes feels like early labor pains. Anyone have this experience before?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Pelvic pain with pregnancy 3

• edited October 2014
    Yes....during my first trimester, the pains were horrible.  I was teaching at the time, and did a lot of walking throughout the school.   I would have to stop and lean on the wall sometimes they were so intense.  The good news...it stopped by the end of the first trimester.  How far along are you?  I chalked it up to scar tissue too.  When the OB did my RCS, he did say I had a lot of scar tissue in there from my previous CS so I guess that was the case.  ETA:  It was also my third pregnancy, but my first was a vaginal delivery.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Thanks so much. I am still early and my numbers are low so was wondering if it was a sign of ectopic or not. I had pain the last time around but nothing to this extreme. Yesterday I stayed in bed most of the day. But good to know it goes away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited October 2014
    I had RLP in the beginning along with scar tissue stretching. Pregnancy is hard on your body but I don't think you should be having pelvic pain early? Everyone is different tho, I think it would be a good idea to call your dr.

Eta: random word
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"