Preemies

Intro: ftm with preemie due to HELLP syndrome

Hi ladies!
I'm a ftm mom coming over from the D14 board. My little girl was born lastnight via c-section at 32w1d due to me having HELLP syndrome. I look forward to getting to know you guys and having some people to relate to in the preemie department!
*TEAM PINK*
TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Intro: ftm with preemie due to HELLP syndrome

• Welcome! This is a great board for preemie support and information!
    I hope you are able to take care of yourself as much as possible from your surgery while trying to be a mom to a baby in the NICU..    Unfortunately, this challenge isn't covered very well in "What to Expect" type books.   There are a lot of strong women here who can cheer you and your little one on.
    Best wishes on a quick & healthy NICU stay and going home soon!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, but I am sorry you have to join us! I also had HELLP syndrome and my daughter was born at 31 weeks 3 days in May 2013. To echo PP, take good care of yourself while your dd is in the NICU. It gets very taxing. Wishing you a short & uneventful NICU stay!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • What a cutie! Welcome to the board and I hope your NICU stay is short and sweet!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• My daughter was born 8 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome as well. I'm also very glad that I found this community because it's very overwhelming dealing with this. your daughter is super adorable! :)

• Welcome and congrats!

I'm also a HELLP mom! My dd was born at 29-6 weighing 2lb 3oz. We had a 66 day NICU stay and she's now almost 15mos.

Take care of yourself and be prepared to be amazed at the little peanut--they're fighters!! :)
  • edited October 2014
    Thanks ladies! It's nice to know there are other HELLP moms around! Tomorrow marks day 10 for us in NICU and she is doing amazing..she changes everyday!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • lovelovelove09 Welcome! Glad you hear she is doing well. My son was born at 33w6d and spent 16 days in the NICU. Keep us updated!

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome! My twins arrived at 32 weeks even due to HELLP and preeclampsia. We spent 46 days in the nicu but they told us that twins usually take a bit longer to develop. Best of luck and congrats on your baby!
    ---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! Sorry you have to be here but congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Hope she gets to come home soon!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"