Sunday SPAM

2»

Re: Sunday SPAM

• Options
    TEST
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    My post were not working from my latop. It kept saying "body is required" then I hit the

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Arrrgggg so I hit he html icon and it will accept the post. so weird and kinda annoying

• Options
    So I put DS is this cute onesie outfit that has a golf theme to it. Only after letting him down to play did I realize that one of the decorations said "gopher hole" RIGHT above his butt. It's bothering me now
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Today has been such a lazy day. The electronic babysitter has been on in the background almost all day and I feel guilty about it bc I haven't really done anything with my kid. MOTY today. Ugh.

I'm still dragging ass though. I have no motivation to get up and do anything. The baby is moving around like crazy today and must be in the midst of another growth spurt bc my belly is so crampy feeling and it feels like this kid is trying to bust out of my belly button.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MIL is here for dinner and I'm not drinking to save calories. I would gladly accept condolences for suffering through this without dessert or drinks

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options

MIL is here for dinner and I'm not drinking to save calories. I would gladly accept condolences for suffering through this without dessert or drinks

T&Ps. This will be the entire holiday season for me (bc babeh is still cooking). Except i will probably eat my weight in dessert to make up for the fact that I won't be able to drink to tolerate family gatherings with the ILs.
  • Options

Hello all

We met my FIL at the mall for lunch and then he blessedly took DS home with him to give us a break this afternoon...so we went wandering through BRU (really just went to enjoy the AC and sit in the gliders), and then wandered Best Buy....now we're just chilling at home in the quiet.

Holy shit guys.. I'm 30 weeks pregnant today.  I don't even know what happened.
    @SpaceGirlSpiff‌ I feel the same way...I'm 28 weeks as of yesterday. Holy shit where did the last 7 months go? Feels like this pregnancy has flown by. Although, I cant lie. I'm totally lookong forward to my nightly glass (or sometimes 3) of wine!!!
  • Options
    I see that I have a mere 10 weeks left...and remember how fast the first 10 weeks of this pregnancy went...and it's like.....shit.

But yes, I'm also anxious to just..get it over with and get back on this newborn train and get that over with too...so on one hand I'm like hurry uppppp and on the other I'm like...yikes.  I go to the OB every two weeks now... I feel like that didn't happen til so close to the end last time...

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    I keep trying to find a gif for this post, and I can't stop laughing about the world of hurt this girl is in for. Determining what is screen time is the least of her problems as a new mom. LOL

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options

I see that I have a mere 10 weeks left...and remember how fast the first 10 weeks of this pregnancy went...and it's like.....shit.

But yes, I'm also anxious to just..get it over with and get back on this newborn train and get that over with too...so on one hand I'm like hurry uppppp and on the other I'm like...yikes.  I go to the OB every two weeks now... I feel like that didn't happen til so close to the end last time...
    Oh I hear ya. Part of me is like woah...slow down....my kid sleeps like a champ and I'm not ready to give up my sleep. But OTOH, I'm ready to have another squishy baby in the house, get my body (and hormones) back to normal, and well....booze.

Either way, it all happened so damn fast!
  • Options
    I keep trying to find a gif for this post, and I can't stop laughing about the world of hurt this girl is in for. Determining what is screen time is the least of her problems as a new mom. LOL

Lol

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"