April 2015 Moms
Options

~*~*~* Weekly IVF/TTTC/2IF/Infertility grads check-in 10/21*~*~*~

edited October 2014 in April 2015 Moms
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: ~*~*~* Weekly IVF/TTTC/2IF/Infertility grads check-in 10/21*~*~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    catlover790catlover790 member
    edited October 2014
    Hi ladies!

@GrailSeeker14‌ I love your story about your baby hearing your DH! That is so cute! I hope your appointment goes well on Thursday!

Nothing much to update for me; my next appointment isn't for 3 more weeks. I missed getting my 12week NT scan; I guess it was a miscommunication, so I was bummed I won't get to see baby for ahwile. However, I think it also convinced my DH to go to an elective soon to find out if it's a boy or girl, so yay!

My symptoms have been the same; I thought MS was getting better but it seems to have come back, and I'm starting to get nauseous at night now too. :((

The cutest moments lately have been when my DH keeps asking how much longer until the baby can hear. I tell him, "a few more weeks" and he says, "Well as soon as baby can (hear) we have to sing to it." I just love how sweet he is being about everything. He also said, "I want to meet the baby now; April is too long to wait to meet the baby!" He's definitely earning some good H points!

We are team green at the moment, but only until we can find out!

Can I vent for a moment? I got a call from a relative congratulating us on our pregnancy. We only told parents and siblings. I found out my MIL told people about our pregnancy without our permission. I was really upset about it! I feel like I waited so much longer to even get to be pregnant and now she is taking our chance to announce away. I know there's nothing I can do about it now, but I really want her to know how much she hurt me. My H called his parents to let them know that we know, but she made excuses about how she's just "so excited". Thanks for listening; I just feel like she doesn't respect us as adults or as a couple.

QOTW: We haven't shared any information about IF with anyone. Part of me wants to tell people, but I know neither my mom or MIL had any difficulty so I really don't think they'll understand.

I do plan to tell my child if I have a daughter when she is an adult and/or teen if she is having any symptoms of PCOS or irregular cycles. I think I went into ttc thinking it would be so easy, and we might have started a little sooner if we knew it could take awhile.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

GrailSeeker14

Not too much new here this week.  I will be 16 weeks tomorrow, and the symptoms seem to be getting worse, but at least so far through out I haven't been tired yet.  I can still run, and seem to feel best when running. 

We are team pink.  Since we had a few years to think about it, we already have a name picked out, Hayley Marie.

We don't have our next scan until 20 weeks, but we listen to her heart beat every few days.  We recorded it the other day and sent it to our parents. 

I think the cutest moments really have been how excited DH is.  He always asks to see the bump, and was video taping me on his phone begging and trying to coerce me to turn side ways to show him.  He also came up with our announcement and then bought the little pink camo shoes he used in them as a surprise.  And they squeak too! 

QOTW: Most everyone knew we were going through IF treatments and that we were doing IVF.  So once we knew we were having problems TTC we were very open with friends and family.  The support we got really helped get us through some of the hard times. 

I will definately be open with our daughter and let her know.   

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Options
    @yarnymommy‌ Your DS is so cute! That is so sweet!

@CaterinaC‌ I'm sorry you're having so many aversions! I too, still haven't had any coffee and am getting sick. Glad baby is doing well though!

@Alicia_R1‌ Your H sounds so excited! Mine is like that too; wanting me to show my stomach to everyone when we're out with friends. I think they can see it and don't need you pointing it out!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    AMSharkAMShark member
    edited October 2014
    Hello, all. Thank you @GrailSeeker14 for taking over this update!

I'll try to keep it short, since I have my NT scan tomorrow & hope to have an update then.  On Saturday, we had a BBQ for DH's bday, and we let family and friends know that I'm PG with twins.  Spreading the news was more nerve-racking than I'd expected, but it's been good to get it off our chests.  (And just in time, I feel like I'll be showing very soon - or I'm just bloated from too much BBQ food - only time will tell).

QOTW: 
    1) Have you shared your experience with IVF and IF in general. If so, when (during the cycle(s), after conception)?  Also, how do you plan on sharing that information with your LO when they are old enough, if at all?
    We've shared our IF experience with a select audience.  Both of our mothers, my sister and DH's closest brother all know about our loss earlier this year, and a larger circle knows that we've been undergoing fertility treatments.  I don't think I realized how tight-lipped I've been about our IF until we announced the pregnancy this weekend.  I was surprised by the number of people that seemed to be unaware we were doing IVF (maybe I was just mis-reading their reactions, .. I dunno).  I plan to be more open about it in the future.
    I definitely want our babies to know how they were conceived.  I find the whole process fascinating, and I think they will too.  I'm not sure when, but I have no intentions of hiding it from them.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No updates here. I am still nervously awaiting our OB appointment next Monday. Hoping and praying for a heart beat.

QOTW: I was fairly open with our journey. I would confide in close friends etc. We did not share with our families since We felt it would be a lot of added pressure.

I finally told my mother last weekend about our struggles to get pregnant. Every time we talk she says "when are you going to have another baby????" I finally lost my cool and in total freak out mode said "You need to stop asking!!! We have been trying for over 2 years and I can't take it anymore!" I was crying and a total mess. Even though we are pregnant now and I should feel relieved I am still in a constant state of worry that we will lose the baby. I just can't wait for a moment of relief. We plan to tell our families after a hopefully successful appointment next week. I'm not sure if it will make me feel better to get it off my chest or if I will still be worried about loss. :/

On a positive note we are both so excited. I can't wait to share with DD that she is going to be a big sister. That will be a highlight for sure. :)
  • Options

Still nothing new to report.  Appt this Friday, but don't except an u/s.  A/S in 2 weeks.  Main symptoms are also headaches and insomnia (or inability to get/stay comfortable).  I had a massage last Friday and so far its helped with the headaches.  Yesterday, randomly, MS suddenly appeared again.  Not sure where that came from.  Other than that, my bump isn't becoming more prominent.  Anyone else?

Cutest moments: I love when DH rubs or kisses my belly and says "Hi baby girl" and he gets so excited when he sees "Daddy's little girl" stuff in the store.  My second favorite is a video my sister sent me of my 4 year old niece when she told her I'm having a girl.  Her excitement was adorable.  Then when my sister asked her to help us name her, she said "um, I think we should give her a princess name.  Ariel.  Cinderella too."  We will NOT be naming our daughter Ariel Cinderella, but we tell her its on the list. 

We are Team PINK!

QOTW:  During the whole process we shared with both our parents, my sister and some close friends knew.  I also had to tell my direct supervisor primarily for scheduling purposes, and he got worried when I first said, "I have some medical stuff going on that requires me to have a lot of Dr.s appts, so I'll be late quite a bit. Oh and I need to have less stress."  DH was pretty reluctant too tell people.  I think he felt a little embarrassed about it.  But he's since realized how unfortunately common IF is.  I don't mind telling people, especially those that I know are struggling.  I had a close friend that had to do IVF also, and she was a great support for me, answering all my questions and giving me hope.  I don't plan to hide it from LO.  I am working on making my own baby book/scrapbook, because I haven't found one I like to buy.  Im starting it off with a page that will include a photo of all our embryos before transfers. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey ladies!!

Not much new here.  We are having our elective u/s two weeks from today, so I'm super excited for that to get here!!  These daily/nonstop headaches can take a hike any day now!!!  But other than that I have been feeling great!

QOTW -- Because we have a history of losses, we slowly opened up along the way to more and more people.  Our siblings and parents knew about our first lost, same with the second along with some friends, and by the time we were 6 months in to our fertility treatments I was pretty open with anyone that wanted to hear.  We had a lot of family and friends who knew about our IVF treatment as we were going through it, which made keeping our secret a bit difficult, but I was happy to have such a support system through it all.

ME - 31, DH - 40

Married 06/25/2011, TTC since 03/2012

BFP #1 on 11/13/12 -- EDD 7/24/13 -- M/C (CP) on 11/21/12

BFP #2 on  7/21/13 -- EDD 3/29/14 -- M/C (CP) on 7/31/13

09/4/13 - 4/16/14 -- IUI #1 - 6 = BFNs :(

7/13/14 -- IVF #1 w/ ICSI

ER on 7/26/14 -- 20 R, 15 M, 11 F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4bb); 8 frosties!!!

BFP #3 on 8/8/14 -- EDD 04/18/15

BETA #1:  473,  BETA #2: 1009, BETA #3: 1975

** It's a BOY!!! **

image    image 

• Options
    Things are going well here! Finding out the sex on Saturday. Also started feeling movement yesterday and it's been happening a lot since then. Next appt isn't until 16 weeks so about a week and a half away.

QOTD- we haven't shared anything about IVF and plan to keep it between us I think.

*** BFPs and Loss Mentioned ***

TTC since 08/2012

BFP 12/28/12-- EDD 9/19/13-- M/C (d&c) on 1/31/13

7/15/14 -- IVF #1

ER on 7/26/14 -- 15 R, 8F

ET on 7/31/14 -- 1 transferred (4aa); 4 frosties!!!

BFP 8/5/14-- EDD 4/18/15

Beta #1 (14dpo):  223, Beta #2 (17dpo): 898

First u/s -- 8/28/14= 1 beautiful baby with a hb of 131

10/25/14- It's a GIRL!

11/24/14- DX with Complete Placenta Previa (Stage IV)

1/12/15- Placenta Previa has moved to Marginal!! (Stage II)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Thank you so much @gailseeker we love this checking thread 

What's new with everyone this week? Im happy to report my spotting has stopped, we saw our baby boy on Sunday, her was kicking around and dong really well.

Symptoms to report? Still struggling with nausea, it comes in waves, and so unpredictable now. I get reminded by everyone I'm in the 2nd try now so i should be feeling great. I keep telling them, yes but my body hasn't caught up with the 2nd tri joys. 
    Scans? No scans this week, Im booked in for a 16 week scan next Tuesday
    Appointments? No app this week, Im booked in for my prenatal after my scan next week.
    Cute/sweet moment of the week? My DH is getting so excited, he has been researching baby monitors, and sat me down to tell me all the pro and cons. 
    If you have found out or will find out and want to share: are you team PINK, BLUE, or GREEN? BLUE!!!!! We are having a little boy, we have 2 girls, so everyone is very excited. 

QOTW: 
    1) Have you shared your experience with IVF and IF in general. If so, when (during the cycle(s), after conception)?  Also, how do you plan on sharing that information with your LO when they are old enough, if at all?

When we begun our journey we were very open about it. After our loss in Feb this year, when we started the process again in May i didn't want to share, i was so scared we would go through a loss and having to share that with close family and friends would be devastating. Only after we passed the 12 week mark i began opening up to everyone, many of them had no idea we were trying again. I think it is such a hard process to go through, and filed with highs and lows, I'm very happy to share my experience with anyone. 
    Wishing everyone a great week with your scans, app and symptoms 

>:D< >:D<
  • Options
    Hi All - Artist formally known as Fjt908 here (updated sn as it was shared with too much other identifiable stuff)

Nothing new to report, as I posted late last week and don't have another appointment until November 6 (ack the wait! its the worst!)

QOTD:
    We've been fairly open with our IF journey with close friends and my family. Hubby's family has no idea about any of it (they are, by nature, not supportive and warm people and he chose not to share this information with them as he thought it wouldn't be handled with the delicacy we needed) My family was a huge help during losses after rounds 1 and 2 of IVF, and couldn't be happier that round 3 was successful. My parents have also helped us a bit with the financing of the IVF procedures, which means more to hubs and I than we will ever be able to accurately express.
    DECEMBER CHALLENGE: UGLY XMAS SWEATERS
  • Options

I got the results of the Panarama test and came back low risk on everything.  We chose not to find out the sex with the test.  I have another appointment next week I think.  Everything seems to be going well.

QOTW: We were very open about IF both this pregnancy and the last one.  I found that until I started talking about it, I didn't realize that a lot of other people I knew went through the same struggle.  I also found that some people who just thought they couldn't get pregnant and had been trying for years just really didn't understand the other options.  I have several friends after hearing the process we went through who later went through IF treatment.  It also helped to have people who knew and who would ask about how it was going and if this cycle worked and such.  Anyone who knew we were doing treatment, we let know right away when we got the BFP, mostly because they understood that it might not stick, but it was progress we were excited about!  They also cried with me on the BFN's. 

I plan on telling DD about our IF journey.  I have been keeping a journal for the kids to read when they are bigger so they can see how much mommy and daddy really wanted them, and how we fought to have them.  I also want to make sure if DD or LO has the same trouble when it's their turn to have kids that they know they aren't alone in that struggle.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    @Sha259 said:
    ***Stalking from IF***

Just thought I'd stop by and see how you all are doing. And Congratulate <:-P the majority of you for entering 2nd Tri!!! Praying for each of you that you remain healthy and that you all feel great from now on!

And now on to your scheduled programming...

So good to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day, hoping you were doing well. I hope that you and OH are healing well. Feel free to PM any time you'd like--I m/ced our first IVF pregnancy, too, so I know something about what you might be feeling. Sending you (((hugs)))!
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Update: Last Wednesday night I started bleeding heavily and I was hospitalized for a few days. Unclear whether the bleeding was due to a low-lying placenta (partial previa) or still SCH-related, even though my SCH is much smaller. It was pretty terrifying. I am home this week laying low. I had a MFM appointment yesterday that was very reassuring and my first cervical length measurement -- looks good and no evidence of ongoing bleeding. We also found out baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy! I am still feeling pretty anxious because of my history.

QOTW: We've been open with our families and a few close friends. I think at this point the vast majority of our friends know that we struggled and used treatments, but not all the details. Also, pretty much everyone we know knows that we lost twins at 20 weeks. I became more open after we had a living child, I think. It became easier for me to talk about casually when I wasn't in the midst of it and wondering whether we'd ever take home a living child. I plan to be open about our struggles with my kids  and our son and daughter who came before them but probably not to the point that I'd discuss specific treatments, not until they're much older, anyway.
    IUIs #1-3 (1x unmedicated, 2x Clomid) = 2 BFNs, 1 m/c at 7w3d
    IUIs #4-6 (injects) = 3 BFNs
    IVF #1 = BFN
    FET #1 = BFN
    FET #2 = BFN
    IVF #2 = BFP, b/g twins lost at 20w due to partial abruption/PPROM
    IVF #3 = c/p 5w2d
    Long-shot Clomid/Prednisone cycle before next IVF = BFP, our beautiful, healthy girl born 6/26/13!
    ~~
    TTC again March 2014
    FET #3 - May/June 2014
    -
    all embryos arrested before xfer - back to the drawing board...
    IVF #4 - July/August 2014 
    beta 1 (11dp3dt) 220, beta 2 (13dp3dt) 671, beta 3 (19dp3dt) 10762
  • Options

Formerly melissalee.t - finally figured out how to change my name so I can be tagged, then maybe I won't forget to check in :)

@catlover790 my MIL had told pretty much everyone she knows as soon as we got our blood test back with the same excuse of being so excited.  I know where you're coming from, it's terribly frustrating.

@GrailSeeker14 - thanks for posting the thread this week

Feeling good this week and my belly is starting to pop which is exciting!  I wasn't sick in my first trimester so I haven't been feeling very pregnant and this change definitely helps.

Today I had my monthly OB visit and got to listen to the heart rate which is always so reassuring.  I have a Phase II ultrasound on Halloween where we'll be able to find out the sex as long as baby is cooperating.  We can't wait to find out if we are Team Pink or Team Blue.

QOTW: 
    We have always been open about our IF struggles, from the time I had my ectopic on.  At the beginning I was feeling very alone and broken and it really helped to find others dealing with IF and know we weren't the only ones.  I have a lot of friends who haven't started trying yet and I want them to know what we have gone through so that I can be a support system for them if they need it.  It also helped to have loved ones asking how we were doing week to week and to help cheer me up when we had setbacks.

We will tell our children when the time is right.  My mother had issues conceiving as well and I'd want my daughter to know just in case.

TTC since 9/2012
    Ectopic: 1/2013 - tubal damage
    IVF #1 (2/2014): 40R / 16M / 1FET - BFN
    IVF #2 (7/2014): 40R / 18M / 3FE / 2FET - BFP!
    BFP on 8/16/14 EDD 4/03/15

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We have our 16 week appointment and 1st anatomy scan on Friday and I have been super anxious about it. It has been so difficult to wait 4 weeks between appointments! I definitely need the reassurance that everything is okay - this pregnancy still doesn't feel real to me yet.

I've also been having cramping ever since the day of the embryo transfer, which has gotten worse recently. My OB seems unconcerned and says as long as I'm not bleeding and my cervix is still closed that it's fine, but it still seems like a concerning symptom to me.

QOTW:

I told my closest friends from the very beginning when we started TTC. I mostly wanted the support, but ended up feeling sort of like an ambassador/educator for IF, correcting them about IF realities when they would say things like "you just need to relax and go on a vacation" after we'd been trying unsuccessfully for 11 months!

We didn't tell family until after we were 12 weeks pregnant because they would not have been supportive or helpful and would have just made us more stressed. It was sort of a "we're expecting. Oh, and by the way we did IVF."

My husband actually ended up being the most open about it to people who were just acquaintances. It was so hard for us to constantly hear pregnancy announcements during the last year while we were trying, that he said he didn't want to put anyone else through that. So he sent out group texts to friends announcing our pregnancy and that we had done IVF. He ended up hearing back from about 3 people who were also going through their own struggles, and it felt really nice that we could share our experience with them.

One of my motivations in being so open is to reduce the stigma of IVF. I have a friend who conceived on Femara + IUI and she tells everyone they got pregnant on a fun weekend away together. I think that kind of approach just perpetuates the myths of fertility, and it's baffling to me that she feels so ashamed about dealing with IF.

In terms of telling our children, we will definitely be very open about their conception. Again, because I want to reduce stigma. I don't think there's anything negative about it. If anything, it's representative of how much we were willing to go through and how much we wanted this child. It feels like a medical miracle to me - I still can't believe that I'm actually pregnant. Sometimes I shudder to think about what our situation would be like if this were 50 (or even 25) years ago. We may never have had children at all.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I think I am consistently the last person to post!  What is new this week is my stress level - very high.  This is due to work, not the pregnancy, thank goodness.  I handle stress a lot better than my husband, but I told him this has to calm down or I'll end up on bed rest.  The next thing I know, he was talking to all his coworkers about the daycares in the area and that he would call/visit any of them I wanted him to.  I was impressed, since making the phone calls and thinking about those things are generally not him.  Of course, I won't miss out on the visits!

Like many others, I also impressed with how sweet my husband has been.  Actually, he has been awesome since the beginning of our IVF cycle.  I do love when he tells me stories about the little plays and dances he is going to make up with our little girl … and that will happen :)  

QOTW:  We were open about going through IVF with our parents, some siblings (not my brother, b/c his wife is an OB with a lot of opinions, and I just didn't want any conflicting ones), and my close friends.  We haven't expanded the network of those who know other than some of my husband's close friends.

We haven't discussed if/when we will share with our little one.  We probably will.  As one person told me, how special would my little girl feel to know how much she was wanted.  And she is … we can't wait!

• Options

What's new with everyone this week? Not much, sorry I've been MIA lately but work has been crazy. So crazy that it made my blood pressure spike enough to get me a note from the MFM to work from home! Just started that this week, phew!

Symptoms to report? Still really tired and generally not feeling great. I'm laughing because I'm getting stuck on the couch and wondering how this is going to work in a few months :)

Scans?  Had one last week at the MFM, everything is looking great! Aaaaand....we found out we're Team Blue again!!!  We have our A/S next week

Appointments? I've got a regular OB appointment Friday. Those are boring compared to the MFM though because I don't get to see baby.

Cute/sweet moment of the week? A scary moment? Need extra Ts&Ps? Just really shocked baby is a boy....100% thought it was a girl.

QOTW:

I've shared with family and friends and I have a blog that I'm very open with. I'd imagine all that knowledge is out there in virtual land eventually our child might ask. I'm open to sharing but not until he's older and can understand. We do , however, plan to start from birth telling this baby about his big brother in heaven. 

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"