December 2013 Moms
Options

Just keep Spamming! Just keep Spamming!

2»

Re: Just keep Spamming! Just keep Spamming!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    My kid just had a poop explosion and ruined the bottoms to her Halloween costume and there's poop on my carpet, all over my new top and in my shoes :((
    At least she wore it once...pic from trick or treating tonight
  • Options
    Need to catch up, but I posted something in redux for advice...
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH is sick, so it is the absolute end of the world. He is unable to do a damn thing...its been like this Sunday. I may lose my mind. He is out tonight though b/c he is at a concert that is a must see event. If he complains to me at all tomorrow, I may lose it.
  • Options
    My kid is inconsolable today. And even worse this evening. Poor thing and her mouthful of teeth. :(
  • Options

Gave Haden banana. He tried to eat a little piece pretty quickly but gagged bad (scared me) then threw up.

Sigh. Poor gaggy kid.

I saw all the food posts and tried to give Jude hamburger the other night. Couldn't have been smaller pieces, but he did the same thing. Gagged and threw up.

Found out tonight that LO loves cheese! I just tear up little pieces of string cheese. Oh and he also LOVES broccoli and cheese rice-o-roni (no idea how to spell that)

• Options
    cashhh said:

Guys, there's a Cook Out down here that has a bulb issue. Part of the O is out. It says Cock Out.

I wish you could get a picture of that. It might break the interwebs.

Short people problems: I was in formation to watch the officer candidates complete a drill competition. I was standing in the second row. I saw nothing. Nothing. Standing at parade rest for forty five minutes critiquing the threads and creases in giant sailor's uniform in front of me... Sigh...

I worked where you are for 3.5 years:) let me know if you need any area recommendations. Also, the smaller train station is a-ok and safe. One of our favorite trips was out of there!

• Options

Found out tonight that LO loves cheese! I just tear up little pieces of string cheese. Oh and he also LOVES broccoli and cheese rice-o-roni (no idea how to spell that)

Be careful with more delicious varieties like cheddar. If I give her mozzarella now she looks at me like "what is this shit?" And gives it to the dog. (And then she giggles when pup licks her fingers and I just can't help but squee everywhere....)

Too funny!

• Options
    DS got what I have, but he's got a 103 fever and just threw up a ton all over both of us. It's his first time really sick and I'm a worried mess.
  • Options
    I literally can't imagine wanting another child. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"