March 2015 Moms
Options

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday (random)

13»

Re: It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday (random)

• Options
    So the little boy had a brain hemorrhage and a stroke. He just needs to wake up on his own and breath. So sad.
    I am so very lost, who's little boy? I've clearly missed something.
      Regardless of who's child it is, that sounds like a very sad situation, and I wish for a positive outcome for all the family and friends.
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @chunkymonkeylvr hugs for your friends little boy, hopefully everything works out ok.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This report about the school shooting in Washington is almost making me cry. I can't imagine how those parents must feel...and man does it make me so scared for the day my daughter goes to school...

• Options
    Still sending all the good vibes towards your friend's son @chunkymonkeylvr that's so scary!

BabyFruit Ticker

"Serious is only something you have to be until you can be silly again."
  • Options
    We're pumpkin carving with my stepson
  • Options
    @Skrittens‌ ((hugs)) FX you get good news from the MRI.

@ruemorgan‌ ((hugs)) FX it's nothing.
  • Options
    melleasndrsmelleasndrs member
    edited October 2014
    Stopping by to drop a major TMI random....I tried to shave my vagina (aka hoohah) yesterday and of course have decided fu*k that ish from now on. Can't even see anything down there with my flub bump and I'm NOT trying to shave anything off! Sooooooo does anyone have any good trimmers they recommend for this sort of thing? Or should I just give up?

Eta - whomever mentioned it earlier. .. thanks for the cinnamon roll craving!
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    @melleasndrs Brazilian waxes will be your best friend. They're not that bad just go where someone you know can vouch for their skill. I did them my whole pregnancy last time and again now. Keeps everything nice and clean and no getting shaved in the hospital! I wouldn't go near my lady bits even with a trimmer, that's too dangerous. Only other option is have your SO do it, but I'd be nervous about that too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @JenLa21 as a former Starbucks barista, I'm going to tell you that Starbucks has peppermint syrup year round, and should have been able to make you your peppermint mocha. That being said, here are a couple things that the barista *might* have meant by we don't have peppermint mocha yet: 1) they are currently out of the syrup, and will probably get some in the next couple days (this happens frequently with high demand drinks, especially during holiday season); 2) she's new, and didn't realize that she could have sold it to you; 3) the button for peppermint mocha isn't in the register yet, so *technically* they can't sell you a peppermint mocha, but could have charged you for a regular mocha with peppermint. The only real difference between the actual drink is that it gets little chocolate curls on top of the whipped cream.

Summary: except for the specialty syrups (pumpkin spice, caramel brulee) Starbucks can almost always make any "seasonal" beverage, you just have to ask :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @mrsanders2013‌ thanks for the info, I have definitely enjoyed my peppermint mocha year round, I was so caught off guard when she said it and I was in a stressful moment in my day and I just broke. I'm sure she just didn't know.

I got one today (yay) and I started off by asking if they have peppermint, and the lovely lady there told me they have it all the time. So now I know I just need to ask and make sure first.

• Options
    Thanks everyone for the hugs and good thoughts. It really means a lot to me. Big hugs back.

@ruemorgan‌ - big hugs and fx that everything is ok with your little man's heart.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    @rm2013‌ I've never had a wax and I'm scared as hell to try.

@Skrittens‌ I'm thinking of you! Hope everything is ok.
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    kcbizmekcbizme member
    edited October 2014
    @RQuinlin so sorry your DD is sick! I hope she feels better soon! Strep throat is the pits.

Edit: words
  • Options
    Lark425Lark425 member
    edited October 2014
    @melleasndrs‌ I use ladies schick Quattro trim style. The trimmer has options for how close you get. I can do it with my eyes shut, it's that safe.

@Skrittens‌ I'm thinking about you. FX for you! It does sound scary. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

@ruemorgan‌ FX for you too. I hope that everything is ok. Hugs all around today.

ETA: I forgot my train of thought.
  • Options
    @ruemorgan I hope it turns out to be nothing. FX for you.

@RQuinlin Poor baby, I hope she's feeling better soon.

MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Also a part of the sick kiddo club. DS has a stuffy nose, cough, and fever. Unfortunately no Dr appts until Monday.

Hugs to everyone who needs them. Its so hard not to completely freak out when you hear something could be wrong and they make you wait. Worst feeling ever.

Afm, baby is moving around like crazy. Feeling it every day for past few days. 18wks 3days today, and A/S in 6 days! Can't come soon enough!

Hope everyone's weekends are fantastic, and congrats to all the positive a/s and little boys!
  • Options
    @rquinlin I hope your dd gets better soon, and that you don't have to resort to suppositories!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @ruemorgan‌ hugs for you! Fx for your little man @rquinlin hope you dd feels better soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hugs @Skrittens and @ruemorgan. FX for good news at your follow-up appointments.

@melleasndrs I finally broke down and got my first ever Brazilian two weeks ago. Obviously it hurt, but I had it so worked up in my head it was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I will definitely be returning regularly for upkeep. 
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Options
    Ah everyone's kids are sick. Mine too. Took her to the Dr earlier cause I couldn't get her fever to break. Dr thought it was strepp but it came back negative. So instead of date night dh just went to get Chinese and I rented wolf of wall street.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    @RQuinlin‌ I hope DD gets better soon.

@ruemorgan‌ and @Skrittens FX is all okay. Take care of yourselves and treat your self to something calm and relaxing in the mean time!
  • Options
    Hate hearing about the sick kiddos :( my son was battling a runny nose all week and finally seems to be over it. But his poor little nose is all red and raw :(

• Options
    @chilibeansm0m

First, your boss and sup.....holy hell what a bunch of idiots...

Second, DH and I watch Jeopardy for funsies all the time, in fact we DVR it if we are going to miss it. Bunch of oldies here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options
    Hugs to @Skrittens‌ and @ruemorgan‌.

@RQuinlin‌ I hope your dd feels better ASAP!! Yay for the meds staying down!
  • Options

I'll post in the sex thread but. .. it's a girl! !!

Yay congrats on the girl!! Seems girls are outnumbered so far!
  • Options
    Good lord my H is fucking annoying when he drinks. Thank god it's only like twice a year. He has no voice from screaming so much. Like why are you screaming? We're in our house. Don't scream.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"