Were you voted any in HS? If so, what?
Me: 34 DH: 34
Married 3/22/14
Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: Speaking of superlatives...

• Options
    I was voted for one that was a major insult and really hurt my feelings.

"most likely to ask too many irrelevant questions in class". Ugh really?? So stupid. I was a good student who was highly engaged in the subject material.

I had a good friend voted "Biggest Space Cadet" and that hurt her feelings as well. Our yearbook staff picked them and they should have been just nice positive things!!
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, I was way too off the radar for things like that!
    And those are mean ones @mands1125! It would have hurt my feelings too.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friend and I were voted best friends. I didn't even know that she put us in for it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That was really mean of them.

I didnt finish high school so i never had to worry if id get anything like that in the yearbook.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    You know my high school didnt do them.  Though with a graduating class of almost a thousand i can see why it would just be a PITA

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options
    Ugh your post makes me remember one of the many reasons I don't miss high school! @mands1125‌ What mean categories. I would hope teachers wouldn't allow such insensitivity in yearbooks nowadays.

I was nominated for Best Hair but lost to a naturally curly-headed girl.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I was voted 'Most Artistic' and 'Least Talkative'
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was voted biggest flirt. Yuck! I thought was just friendly!
  • Options
    They didn't do it for us in high shool, but I got "best eyes" in middle school!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so old I don't even remember ;)

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    @Alygohome‌ your honesty cracks me up!

@jennjilljoite‌ your DH sounds so sweet!
  • Options
    He is about 95% of the time @DBJackson25‌ but he had his bad moments like calling my hips wide.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ oh man well if it makes you feel better mine told me my stomach looks weird. I said thanks honey that was so caring
  • Options
    I won worst car and class sleeper (I had mono several times).
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsclark731mrsclark731 member
    edited October 2014
    lol @ this GTKY question...I loves it.

I was voted biggest flirt and tallest  :-bd
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, I flew under the radar.

If they'd had a crystal ball, they could've voted me, "Most Likely to Ignore your FB Friend Request."
    Hahaha!! This is my favorite and I wish I had the balls to be that person.

I left my HS a year early to go to college, so I wasn't there senior year, but came back at year's end to graduate. Take that (which doesn't happen a lot at my HS, it wasn't, like, an academic powerhouse or anything) and combine it with the fact that I was 1 of the 2 Asian kids out of 1200 students total, and everyone seems to remember who I am, and so I often get FB requests from people now who recognize me, but I'm like, "ummmm. I don't have any clue who you are." I usually will ignore them if I honestly have ZERO clue, but I guess it's more often that I think I know that face, but maybe I'm mixing it up with another person? I dunno.

I also wish I had the balls to autoreply back "Sorry, all the white folks from HS look the same to me, so I don't remember you." :P
    --- Jan Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives ---

• Options
    My HS didn't do this...I guess because our class had 1,400 students.  We had them in middle school though and I was still nominated for nothing.  I flew under the radar too.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    In 8th grade I was voted best voice and then in HS I was voted class chatterbox. Every year in my sorority I was voted drama queen and most supportive. Not sure how those go together....hmmmmm
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had some random ones. I got "most muscular " :/ I guess back then I did weight train and do 3 sports.
  • Options
    I was voted most likely to go on Jerry Springer out of my senior class of 17. But that was in 98. I think before all the shirt-ripping and baby daddy drama.
  • Options
    Nope, I flew under the radar.

If they'd had a crystal ball, they could've voted me, "Most Likely to Ignore your FB Friend Request."
    Hahaha!! This is my favorite and I wish I had the balls to be that person.

I left my HS a year early to go to college, so I wasn't there senior year, but came back at year's end to graduate. Take that (which doesn't happen a lot at my HS, it wasn't, like, an academic powerhouse or anything) and combine it with the fact that I was 1 of the 2 Asian kids out of 1200 students total, and everyone seems to remember who I am, and so I often get FB requests from people now who recognize me, but I'm like, "ummmm. I don't have any clue who you are." I usually will ignore them if I honestly have ZERO clue, but I guess it's more often that I think I know that face, but maybe I'm mixing it up with another person? I dunno.

I also wish I had the balls to autoreply back "Sorry, all the white folks from HS look the same to me, so I don't remember you." :P
    It's the same with me. I'm the only Mexican in my (relatively) small class of 300. People recognize me and, truth be told, I recognize them. But I care not a whit to know what they're up to these days. Select people who were friends at the time? Add. Everyone else? Ignore. I don't worry about offending people I haven't seen since 1996.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    I was voted prom queen. As an adult it shocks people.

And @Alygohome‌, It was probably my sluty-ness that helped me win!
  • Options
    @Izzy0927‌ I never made that association. It was a musical theater thing for me. I was convinced I was going to be on Broadway. I can be your Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yikes had there been a slutty category that absolutely would have been accompanied by my smiling mug. We did have a burn book senior year... That definitely came up on my page. Does that count? :\">

• Options
    haha I graduated with 970 some odd people and we did voted. I feel like I honestly knew a lot of my class. We did the normal categories (class clown, best eyes, most likely to succeed) and then we had more fun categories (most likely to get out of trouble, most alternative, keeper of the peace). 
    I was nominated for best dressed and won best secret couple (which outed me and this guy I was hooking up with...who had a girlfriend. That ended well.) X_X 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Yikes had there been a slutty category that absolutely would have been accompanied by my smiling mug. We did have a burn book senior year... That definitely came up on my page. Does that count? :\">
    oh my god we did this too! it was pink and everything! haha that's so great :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    @willvilljill‌ ooh what kind of music? Were/are you a singer?

I was voted "most likely to brighten your day." Not your most conventional superlative, but I'm so glad somebody thought that of me-- at least I brightened one person's day!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Options
    @willvilljill‌ that's awesome! We definitely would've been friends. :) I ended up majoring in voice and am one of those rare birds who actually gets to do music for my job-- I am a worship leader at a church!

I hate that they sucked the life out of composing. That's such an awesome gift (one I never had!) and I hope you still get to do it for yourself sometimes!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"