September 2014 Moms
Options

...said no mom ever.

2»

Re: ...said no mom ever.

• Options
    I'm really bored. I wish I had something to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Showers are for people with way too much time on their hands.
  • Options
    I love the sounds of my toddler wining while my lo screams in my ear
  • Options
    j_smockumj_smockum member
    edited October 2014
    I'm totally okay with not remembering what food tastes like without a hint of petroleum jelly flavouring.
  • Options
    CUBBIESMAMA3CUBBIESMAMA3 member
    edited October 2014
    I just love being so exhausted that I literally pass out every time that I sit down. that's the best!
  • Options
    I love my post baby pudge and how much it jiggles when I was, talk,or do anything. I also enjoy the newborn going crazy every time I need to load her into the car and go some where
  • Options
    Needy and cranky toddler and newborn at the same time? Greatest thing ever.
  • Options

Dodging projectile shit in the middle of the night keeps me super alert and agile!

Ooh its the best workout routine!! Then there's the ever so fabulous baby nipple stretches. Aka niplash
  • Options
    Dear DH, thank you so much for leaving to go to a high school football game with your dad while I was napping without telling me you were leaving, and BONUS, getting to wake up from said nap to find my MIL in my house, unannounced!
  • Options

"This diaper smells like roses!"

Ha ha my 7yr old nephew said that when he wanted to help change my LO lol
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

• Options
    I just love, how in a house FULL of people, no one can manage to hold DD long enough for me to have a five minute cup of coffee and a half a bagel (DH stole the other half). I just love cold coffee on a cool morning when I really wanted it hot. That's just so awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"