Parenting
Options

Randomness on aTuesday

Re: Randomness on aTuesday

• Options
    Holy shit at Renee Zellweger.
    I don't get it. Did she have work done, or what? Doesn't look like the same person.
    Obviously she did something.  Looks like botched plastic surgery to me.  Damn, she doesn't look the same at all...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Her plastic surgeon should specialize in facial reconstruction for those that are in witness protection or something.  She is completely unrecognizable.  I can't even be certain where exactly she had work done.
    This exactly. How can something so subtle you can't even tell what it is exactly make such a radical difference in appearance?
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    She needs to pluck her eyebrows.
  • Options

I feel like this might be 90% eyebrows, and then a combo of bad botox and horrible makeup. Maybe a slight facelift, her hairline looks funky in the first pic I posted.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    And also, too skinny from too much exercise.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    I just gathered three garbage bags full of garbage from my house.
    I'm horrified that there were three bags worth of garbage in my house.
    Gross.

I've been slacking big time on cleaning. Anxiety and all. I need more meds.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RZ looks like she lost quite a bit of weight along with having work done.

I don't think she looks horrible but definitely not like herself.
  • Options
    I refuse to believe that is RZ.
    I'mma tinfoil hat in this bitch. 

• Options
    mcbenny said:

I would have walked in and busted them right then in the conversation. I know me. I would have. I would not have been able to go back to my desk and act like I didn't hear it.

+1 & would have probably gone in with a PG version of WTAF & then walked out before they had a chance to start back peddling.

But since you can't do that now, I say wait for them to come to you. You were friends & they don't know yet that you know, & when they come to you all chipper & shit, then throw down the "WTAF I HEARD YOU CUNT BITCHES" (but, ya know, PG version)

• Options
    I am so fucking sleepy. Normally I would take a 5 minute power nap at my desk, but we have customers here today. I think I'll get some coffee.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ready-or-notready-or-not member
    edited October 2014

Convinced my boss that my return to work warents a lunch bought by the company. Whomp whomp!

Off to Zaxbys. Its always good but always better when its on the boss man!

I do not think whomp whomp means what you think it means

It is not the same as woot woot? Woo hoo? Yay?

Perhaps I need a bump dictionary...

• Options
    It is sad that women in Hollywood have such a pressure to stay young. I was watching the lady from Will and Grace on Windy Williams last week. She said that she doesn't want to get plastic surgery because she is wanting to play all of the old lady roles when she gets older.
    Megan Mullally? I love her! I saw a picture of her from that interview and was actually surprised that she appeared to be aging naturally. It was refreshing and she's still beautiful!
    We saw "Alexandar's no good whatever day" this past weekend and she was in it.  Wasn't quite the Karen character that I so admire, but still fabulous.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    I have a $50 GC to Barnes and noble and have zero idea what to buy. It shouldn't be this difficult.
  • Options
    Sundae13 said:
    Convinced my boss that my return to work warents a lunch bought by the company. Whomp whomp! Off to Zaxbys. Its always good but always better when its on the boss man!
    I do not think whomp whomp means what you think it means
    It is not the same as woot woot? Woo hoo? Yay? Perhaps I need a bump dictionary...
    Or an urban dictionary.  It's not a bump thing.  

Lol, trying to picture Debbi Downer all excited about something - listening to Tag Team....

"Whomp Whomp....Whoomp There it is!"

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    OMG I have to go to a track meet after work. Then cook dinner. Then bathe the toddler and wrestle her into bed. I can't sleep for hours and hours and hours!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It is so hot in my office.  I thought it was just me, but I walked outside of our suite and it was several degrees cooler. 

• Options
    Help - I can't tell if this is a back spasm or a cyst or what. When I sit it hurts just under my waist line (front) but when I try to walk my back hurts ((also at waistline and across the width of the back) and I get shooting pains down my legs.  I'm trying to do stretches at my desk to see if that helps but am afraid if I get on the floor I won't get back up.

*Siggy Warning*

• Options
  • Options
    I think the Debbie Downer is from...SNL, maybe?

Add that to my post it next to Kermit & Pooh
  • Options
    I seriously might cry, I'm so motherfucking tired. Okay, I'll stop whining now. Maybe.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sundae13 said:
    DarkTower said:
    thebanich said:
    I have a $50 GC to Barnes and noble and have zero idea what to buy. It shouldn't be this difficult.
    If you are not looking for books they have an awesome kids section with educational toys.
    Yup, they have great lego sets, etc. You could get started on holiday shopping.  Oh, and Harry Potter wands.  And a Dalek cookie jar.  
    I didn't know that they had HP wands. E has been dying for the Hermione wand since we finished the series! This is excellent news :)

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    Everyone who has come to see me today smells like moth balls.  Bleh.

• Options
    I ate my lunch too fast (and too much of it) now I want to nap. 

Anyone super excited about baseball tonight?  We had some friends coming over to watch so I was all excited, but they had to cancel so now I am just kinda eh on the whole thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I got my flu shot today too @mcbenny‌ my arm hurts really bad now.

• Options
    stra0111 said:

Wait a minute... If Kermit and Pooh are on your "post it" and now Debbie Downer, I don't think you know what a post it is either @‌ready-or-not

Nope, post its I get. During last weeks FFFC I was placed on several peoples post its for admitting I don't like the Muppets or Winnie the Pooh. Now I am saying they can add not liking SNL to the list of reasons I am on their post it

• Options

SweetTurnip said:

I'm having a completely ridiculous overthinking car seat fwp. I even wrote out a new discussion but I couldn't even make it make sense, so I deleted it. Dumb. Basically we have two convertibles, I plan to turn DD forward (no real reason why) when DS graduates from the bucket. So that we'll still have at least one spare seat that theoretically they could either use, I don't know if I should buy her a new FF only seat or buy him a new convertible. But so much more rambly than that! Because really, I think we need to buy two new seats either way, so they both have a spare. At least eventually. See? It barely makes sense.

I think I might actually understand this. I was going to say get her a spare FF that can convert to a booster, but the truth is that the booster seats aren't that terribly expensive so factor out if it's worth buying one that converts.  We had convertible ones but once they got big enough for the booster seats went to those because they weren't as big and bulky and they could climb in and out on their own easier and buckle easier.

*Siggy Warning*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"