June 2014 Moms

My Honest Opinion As A Mother!!!

I have a 4 month old that loves to play and cry at 2,3,4,5 in the morning and that doesn't have me suffering like most comments I have read from moms. If it was easy for us moms to go out late, drink and party, why is being a mother so exhausting for some of you lady's. Being a mother should be fun, exciting, and happy times. All it sounds is like you have so much to nug about. Honestly to me it sounds like it's boring to be a mom to some of you moms as for me It's My Life To Be A Mother. Your baby should not be making you mentally or physically dranged like some of you women say. It should be happiness and enjoyment because your child or children are still breathing. I feel extremely blessed to know my baby crys and wants to play at Midnight And Mornings. It's shows my baby is healthy and well Alive.

Enjoy being a Mother. This is just my opinion. It's so sad to read all this comments making motherhood sound so horrible when it's just AMAZING!!!!

Re: My Honest Opinion As A Mother!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, I'm happy that you feel that way towards your child(ten) @manny3773‌, but last I checked we are all human and entitled to feel emotions; happy, sad, amazement, frustration, exhaustion, boredom, even anger. It's all healthy and normal. You don't know everyone's situation. I take if from your post that you are a FTM and probably a SAHM. People here are dealing work multiple kids at different ages. Some work long hours or more then one job, ect. Some are having other stressors. You are awfully judgmental for someone speaking to people you don't know. You are entitled to your opinion, and I hope you continue to have a great experience with this process. I just hope you think twice before you judge people. Even if your sole purpose is to get people riled up.
  • Definitely MUD.

image        image

• You're that dummy who usually writes in pink and caps, right?! Nice try!! We can smell MUD a mile away
    :-h
    First time mommy-to-be
    E.D.D. June 1, 2014

• @nunzchucks‌, @curlylocks‌3, and @merie412. Wow, at a loss of words. I'm not sure what you are reading into my post. I have nothing against SAHM or FTM or any type of moms. I think all moms are great, except abusive ones or ones that use kids as income, not cool. I don't judge what people do with their lives or what they do that works for them or what they do to get by. My comment was directed to the OP as indicated by the @manny3773.
  • Hmm, well a contradiction in I don't judge and I don't like abusive moms or ones that use kids as income. Oh well. I guess that can go in UO.
  • manny3773 said:

I have a 4 month old that loves to play and cry at 2,3,4,5 in the morning and that doesn't have me suffering like most comments I have read from moms. If it was easy for us moms to go out late, drink and party, why is being a mother so exhausting for some of you lady's. Being a mother should be fun, exciting, and happy times. All it sounds is like you have so much to nug about. Honestly to me it sounds like it's boring to be a mom to some of you moms as for me It's My Life To Be A Mother. Your baby should not be making you mentally or physically dranged like some of you women say. It should be happiness and enjoyment because your child or children are still breathing. I feel extremely blessed to know my baby crys and wants to play at Midnight And Mornings. It's shows my baby is healthy and well Alive.

Enjoy being a Mother. This is just my opinion. It's so sad to read all this comments making motherhood sound so horrible when it's just AMAZING!!!!

By flawed logic and what I thought of as 'clues' as to why she would be feeling this way i deducted with the quotes

'Why is being a mother so exhausting for you guys'. 'Your baby shouldn't be making you mentally or physically drained as you women making it out to be'. To me SHE was implying that because she is a mom and not tired that others shouldn't be as well. That narrow thought that didn't include the notion that some might have other things making them tired or exhausted such as work or other kids made me believe that SHE was unsympathetic or could relate making me believe that she was a SAHM.

Her comments of ' being a mother should be good, happy and fun' and implying that the worst that she's gone through so far is having a bad sleeper led me to believe that she is a single child mother because I don't think she made it to the teething or terrible twos or potty training or meltdowns in public or talking back, ect other things that aren't great or fun. Again I was implying on Her lack of experience as such and ignorant statement. I'm not sure why you guys would put yourselves in a quote directed to the OP then get upset at me. What I said was a response to the OP for the OP, not a generalized statement directed at all SAHM and/or FTM. That was said in my post. Again we all are doing what we need/want is right for ourselves in our lives to get by. I have nothing for the up most respect for people living/surviving in the circumstances that is theirs.
  • Wow. Well damn it I am fresh out of rainbows today!
    We all LOVE and are GRATEFUL for our kids but we are also TIRED!
    Some of us are SAHM & FTM & still freaking TIRED.
    Ok thx bye!
  • Does that also mean if i think LO's poop is stinky and all the blow outs are disgusting, I dont enjoy being a mother? Oh man... My mom must not like me!
  • Late to the party, but...image
  • Ohmygoodness @nutmegs8‌ that made me spit my drink out...hilarious!!! Thanks for bringing the humor!!
  • Hahahaha!!! How do you find these things?! I had to stop reading and come back and post! Cracks me up they all gave away their screen names!! LoL
  • lol! I'm so glad I never joined BBC. LAME!
  • Im so pissed i am just know seeing this… Hold on let me catch up.  Im so excited for snark!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What the heck is the 'R' word?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"