March 2015 Moms
Options

Unusual/wacky girls names

Does anyone have any unusual/wacky names for girls? I'm really struggling to find anything I like

Best Answers

• Options
    LBeez13LBeez13 member
    Answer ✓
    When I think of unusual or wacky names for a girl, all I can think of is celebrity names.

Apple
    North
    Maxwell
    Blue Ivy
    Sunday
    Honor

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...

Re: Unusual/wacky girls names

• Options
    I like names that you don't often hear of. I don't mind if they are wacky, but unusual. Id like something possibly girly too.
    clearly for the others commenting i I should have stated within reason but never have posted on this app.
    On other apps I've never had the sort of reply as I have on here.
  • Options
    I didn't know there was a baby name board.....
    Otherwise I probably would have posted there
    I don't mind cultural unisex, places anything I'm open to any names but clearly not sexual related or offensive or abusive ones.
    Common sence
    I like Harper but obviously because who has that name - it's going to be popular
  • Options
    I like apple
  • Options
    Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz...pronounced peachez
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    That's fine- no ones forcing an answer from you.
    Don't answer if u can't give one u feel is appropriate, or helpful. I'm sure you would have been taught in life if you can't be nice do speak at all.
  • Options
    Most people have written sexual natured names and when I wrote this is clearly not what I mean. Then I don't expect this to continue.
    People are just being abusive I have put that I like Harper. Why have there been continued comments after I've out what was meant. If you don't feel like you can comment unless to be rude don't comment at all.
    Some
    People have put they like apple. And others wrote a list of unusual names. The rest are an insult to these apps that are here to help mums out.
  • Options
    My personal fave is "Abcde." It's pronounced Ab-si-dee, so I'm told.

Faith in humanity... Dwindling...
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    goofygoffgoofygoff member
    edited October 2014
    jj1015 said:
    Most people have written sexual natured names and when I wrote this is clearly not what I mean. Then I don't expect this to continue. People are just being abusive I have put that I like Harper. Why have there been continued comments after I've out what was meant. If you don't feel like you can comment unless to be rude don't comment at all. Some People have put they like apple. And others wrote a list of unusual names. The rest are an insult to these apps that are here to help mums out.

Again, you cannot barge into an established community and tell people how to post, toots.

Also, please tell me you're not planning on homeschooling.

ETA: Also, you weren't clear about shit.  

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    I have other apps and I used this my last pregnancy. But it's clearly changed.
    For your BOLD comments. Wow you know how to read correctly. I'm not interested in your grammar it's 8pm where I am, I'm tired and my phone will re write things. And what?
    Get a life!
  • Options
    I was. And I think I made that clear pretty early on.
  • Options

For real, I don't think any of us realized you were being serious in your quest for wacky names. It's just a bizarre request.

I was and I made it pretty clear early on
  • Options
    MauiBliss said:

jj1015 said:

I have other apps and I used this my last pregnancy. But it's clearly changed.
    For your BOLD comments. Wow you know how to read correctly. I'm not interested in your grammar it's 8pm where I am, I'm tired and my phone will re write things. And what?
    Get a life!

Nuh-uh, you first!!!

Seriously, calm yo tits. Your post was weird. The ladies had some fun. Your panties wadded way up there in your Fagina. Now you're stomping about like a petulant child.

Please don't name your child Apple.

What name are you having for your child?
  • Options
    etoille said:
    You guys are mean and I feel bad for your husbands.

Can we just get this one over with?
    What husbands?  We're all fat single moms.  Remember?

LOL she love titted your post.
    Ugh - I can't keep it straight.

I DO KNOW this is a place for support.  If I want to ask about my 6th baby shower or yooneek baby name, I should get unicorn glitter responses RIGHT?

OP - did I do that right?  I can't even remember what thread I'm in anymore.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

You like Harper? That's one of the most popular baby names out there right now. I'm confused on your definition of wacky and unusual. Fifi? Venus? Siri?

Just because I like Harper doesn't mean I will use it. Like I said, it's become popular because who has used this name.
    In the uk this name is not popular but on a lot of american sites I see it's being used a lot.
    This is an idea of what I like. Not what I would use.
  • Options
    jj1015 said:

I like names that you don't often hear of. I don't mind if they are wacky, but unusual. Id like something possibly girly too.
    clearly for the others commenting i I should have stated within reason but never have posted on this app.
    On other apps I've never had the sort of reply as I have on here.

I clearly wrote within reason on here!!!
  • Options
    Exactly!
  • Options
    Thankyou to the people that commented seriously. That took nite of what I meant and tried to answer and didn't put any vile comments. The rest are probably trailer trash people with no lives and jobs, that sit there all day getting there kicks out of making nasty comments on here. Low life scrum
  • Options

jj1015 said:

Thankyou to the people that commented seriously. That took nite of what I meant and tried to answer and didn't put any vile comments. The rest are probably trailer trash people with no lives and jobs, that sit there all day getting there kicks out of making nasty comments on here. Low life scrum

Serious question: what the hell is scrum?
    Technically it's a "rugby scrum"
    But it should have wrote scum
  • Options
    Please name your kid Apple Muffin or Lemon Meringue. Pretty please!
  • Options
    MandJS said:

jj1015 said:

jj1015 said:

See? THIS is why paying attention to grammar (and spelling) matters. When you can't even insult people properly, you probably want to step back and return to an English class.

It's 2014. My phone practically writes everything for me! Get yourself down to your nearest phone shop, or better still call them. Get an upgrade! Get up to date.
    I don't need to check my grammar or spelling like I said it's the evening. I'm not at work. I don't need to correct my language on this app.
  • Options
    MandJS said:

jj1015 said:

MandJS said:

jj1015 said:

jj1015 said:

See? THIS is why paying attention to grammar (and spelling) matters. When you can't even insult people properly, you probably want to step back and return to an English class.
    It's 2014. My phone practically writes everything for me! Get yourself down to your nearest phone shop, or better still call them. Get an upgrade! Get up to date.
    I don't need to check my grammar or spelling like I said it's the evening. I'm not at work. I don't need to correct my language on this app.

Um. That's cool. Do what you want. I'm just suggesting that you might come across as less trolly and more legit if you use proper spelling and grammar. But whatever. It's way more fun for me this way. 

"More legit?" I think looking at my posts and yours with your troll friends, I look the legit one. You lot look like your not pregnant and your not interested in serious pregnancy chat rooms, your here for the laugh. I suggest getting some real life friends for that!
  • Options
    etoille said:

jj1015 said:

It's also part of what's called the 'agile' process for software development.

Downfall: only seems to work well if your team isn't filled with morons and your client also is not a moron.  Which....never seems to be the case.
    etoille said:

jj1015 said:

It's also part of what's called the 'agile' process for software development.

Downfall: only seems to work well if your team isn't filled with morons and your client also is not a moron.  Which....never seems to be the case.

"Scrum" is what's used in rugby. That's a sport we have in the UK. You probably aren't aware of it. The most of you probably spend the best part of your day in front of your screen on here abusing people, so wouldn't know.
  • Options
    etoille said:

jj1015 said:

MandJS said:

jj1015 said:

MandJS said:

jj1015 said:

jj1015 said:

Um. That's cool. Do what you want. I'm just suggesting that you might come across as less trolly and more legit if you use proper spelling and grammar. But whatever. It's way more fun for me this way. 
    "More legit?" I think looking at my posts and yours with your troll friends, I look the legit one. You lot look like your not pregnant and your not interested in serious pregnancy chat rooms, your here for the laugh. I suggest getting some real life friends for that!

If you have real life friends why are you asking us for help on what to name your kids?

This is the first time I've been on here. Like I have said.
    I don't live in America, which is where most people on these apps are from. There's very few people on here from the UK, I would like opinions from people from other places in the world as names used in different countries will be different from the ones we have here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"