July 2014 Moms
Options

Roll Call

Can we do a roll call for the peeps who are still active and/or lurking?  I still don't recognize half of the people that comment on certain threads. I guess that's what I get for taking a Bumpcation while on maternity leave.  Maybe comment how long you've been around and if you did a SN change and why you are staying away or keep coming back to TB.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Roll Call

• Options
    I'm still here!! Been active on J14 since the beginning I even have a intro way way way long ago. I'm still around to share experiences and learn for everyone else's experiences too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here, with no changes, and have been since the beginning of J14. But, honestly, since the other day I was told that even the newest start up FB group is closed (or disbanding? Whatever), I joined a local mom's FB group. That is super conveinant for me and will likely fade here and move there. I would love to be involved with J14 moms, but going back to work and regular life makes me really seek out conveinance.
  • Options
    I'm still here. Been here since November, posting on and off.
  • Options
    I lurk and sometimes comment. I am active at A14 but ended up with a July baby (31st) so I lurk here to see what is about to come up. I love the July board and the Trolling Tuesday!
  • Options
    I joined last November. I think I was 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. I just changed my sn today, it was kdelgado03. I was probably more of a lurker the first half of my pregnancy, but became more active towards the end and after DS was born. I keep coming back because I can always find great advice and support on here. Even with the whole catfish thing, it shows how much the ladies on this board support each other. The ladies who did the investigating could've kept it to themselves that "Jen" wasn't who she said she was. Instead they called her out, and it's made everyone more aware of things. I'm the first of my friends to have a baby, so it's nice to have you ladies to relate to.

I always have some entertainment when DS is up for a MOTN feeding. I enjoy the snark and honesty from this group as well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm still around. I haven't been very active the past couple of weeks because of a move, however. What is the Jen thing?
  • Options
    littlecookieelittlecookiee member
    edited October 2014
    Been lurking/occasionally posting since December. No intro, but have been around. I would have joined the preemie board, but my micro preemie never fit everyone else's 30-34 weekers, so I stayed on her to see what I could possibly expect in the months to come. 

edit: And changed name after reading this board and thinking it is too easy to find me. Cookie avatar still the same on my new name.
  • Options
    I've been around since the middle if November, mostly lurking with an occasional post. I plan to stick around, have learned some very valuable info from you ladies! Thanks for that!
  • Options
    I've been here since some time in the first tri. Lurked for a while, posted for a while, then back into hiding :)
    http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Pregnancy">BabyFruit Tickerump.com/tickers/tt1900ca.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Options
    I'm still around  :)  Joined not long after my BFP.  

What's with this new changing screen names thing?  I thought you used to have to petition the powers that be in order to change your name...

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 

• Options
    Here since January, same name, still posting!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    Been here since the beginning but didn't start posting regularly until about third trimester. I love the advice I get from you ladies so I will still be around.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    I've been here since November, I post occasionally. I'm not going anywhere because I still rely on this group to help me figure things out.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm still here. I disappeared while on maternity leave but was active before. I've been around the board since July14 was created. I plan to continue to be more involved since I'm back at work. I split my time between here and Sept12.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I've been here and posting since the beginning. No plans to go anywhere as of now, but it does make me sad so many of the others that were here since the beginning seem to be exclusively on FB. I imagine without some new regulars the board will keep getting slower.
  • Options
    Still here, new SN but same old avatar. Plan on sticking around because like a PP I need to keep busy at work :)

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    Im still around. Ive mostly lurked since having Alexander early, but I dont get on much since he has started teething. Was totally blown away by the catfish. I spent an hour reading the thread last night.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been here since January. I'm in and our these days. Life is getting crazier and crazier. I'll still be popping in and out though.
    image.
  • Options
    abundancenowabundancenow member
    edited October 2014
    I'm still around  :)  Joined not long after my BFP.  

What's with this new changing screen names thing?  I thought you used to have to petition the powers that be in order to change your name...

I have not checked it out myself, but read that by signing in on the Knot allows you to change screen names.
  • Options
    @bullybutt I can't stop watching your GIF. I'm dying every time it loops. 

imageimage

• Options
    Here, been around since November, but quiet. I'm not one to get emotionally invested in the internet, it's fine for others, but I don't want to give or recieve that kind if help from strangers, that's just too personal for me. Additionally, as I've mentioned before, my pregnancy was (thankfully ) uneventful, so I didn't have much to share.

I have however, really appreciated the "been there/done that" tips from STMs as well as the general sharing of frustrations/ amusements of other FTMs (like those of us who recently all shared that our babies love watching ceiling fans. Who knew?)

I have a really busy job and long commute, so I only bump while on the bus or while pumping (or all day last Friday, that catfish business was addictive!). I will be around as long as the conversations keep going.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here since the beginning. I don't post much but I'm around :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Joined when I got BFP.  Didn't post a lot in the beginning.  Became more active after DD was born.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm here. I've been with j14 since maybe half way through my pregnancy. I'm more of a lurker but participate once in awhile. :)
  • Options
    cookiemomma14cookiemomma14 member
    edited October 2014

I'm here. Been here since November after the BFP. Did an intro back then but didn't post a whole lot, mainly concerning Q&A rather than the drama since I was crazy busy until DS arrived. Since then things have been more calm and I've been more active. It's hit or miss sometimes, like check a couple times a day and then not be on for a few days. I don't plan on going anywhere though. The advice, information, experiences, and support has been helpful to receive and give.

Edit: Did have a sn change in the summer, but still has part of the same name in it.

• Options
    I've been here since November and am still here.  I don't post much any more, mostly because of time constraints, but I'm not going anywhere.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"