1st Trimester
Options

Fell down at 11 weeks

Hi I was just checking in I went to step over a gate yesterday and I fell and landed on my side and my arm and I'm 11 weeks pregnant I went to the emergency room and had an ultrasound and the baby is moving and everything is fine. I'm still freaked out has this happened to anyone else the doctor said the baby didn't even feel it they are so protected I'm a first mom and I'm still scared I hurt my poor baby

Re: Fell down at 11 weeks

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hi I was just checking in I went to step over a gate yesterday and I fell and landed on my side and my arm and I'm 11 weeks pregnant I went to the emergency room and had an ultrasound and the baby is moving and everything is fine. I'm still freaked out has this happened to anyone else the doctor said the baby didn't even feel it they are so protected I'm a first mom and I'm still scared I hurt my poor baby

I fell onto a metal bar to the belly at 32 weeks, all was fine. Went to ER and had u/s, blood work, and all turned out well. If all turned out fine, no worries.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I didn't say is right before this pregnancy I miscarried I don't know if you experienced that before but it's the worst thing you can go through in life this baby is very important to me it was 8 30 on a Saturday night there was no one to call no doctor the er was my only option. There was no need for that comment I was asking for advice not to be criticized.
  • Options
    Wow I joined this form for support but there is not a lot on here for me my goodness. I fell hard and on my side when you google fell and pregnant almost everything they say is get checked hit by a doctor. I don't have to defend myself to you people when it comes to this baby inside of making sure he or she is ok is never unnecessary so people with nothing nice to say just keep your comments to yourself.
  • Options
    We'll guess what? I'm going to assume your not a doctor or a nurse so you little opinion that you "stand" by means nothing to me. But so glad you out your two cents in!
  • Options
    Seriously i started this to hear similar experiences but apparently you are just a bunch of mean girls that have nothing better to do than criticize others. I don't have nothing to explain on the plus side I got to see my little baby on ultrasound and it was amazing. There is no need for you people to say it was not necessary to go to the er you are not me you did not take the the fall and you have no idea about the pain I had afterward if you have a experience please feel free to share as Kylie and mauibliss please leave your comments to yourself and go ruin someone else's form.
  • Options
    As long as you didnt fall down drunk youre fine
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

Seriously i started this to hear similar experiences but apparently you are just a bunch of mean girls that have nothing better to do than criticize others. I don't have nothing to explain on the plus side I got to see my little baby on ultrasound and it was amazing. There is no need for you people to say it was not necessary to go to the er you are not me you did not take the the fall and you have no idea about the pain I had afterward if you have a experience please feel free to share as Kylie and mauibliss please leave your comments to yourself and go ruin someone else's form.
    Agreed. Apparently a forum about pregnancy can really bring out the worst in women. I have never seen more rude, bitchy, and negative women in my life, than I've seen on this forum. It's actually astounding.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the opinions some helpful some very hateful. Next time instead of posting about something hoping to get helpful advice I won't. Another things to everyone who said about the nurse hotline I could have called and watched for the symptoms that May or may not have happened but instead I went to the er and when I went home and tucked myself in be I KNEW with absolute certainty my baby was just fine and that helped me sleep. The er doctor took a total or 10 mins with me so rest assure people I didn't take away from others too much.
  • Options
    AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited October 2014
    amelyse39 said:

Agreed. Apparently a forum about pregnancy can really bring out the worst in women. I have never seen more rude, bitchy, and negative women in my life, than I've seen on this forum. It's actually astounding.

aw shit you're here too...If you hate it so much then leave!
  • Options
    Wen u fall on ur side pregnant, its very dangerous. I worry 4 my precious baby unicorn alot. I just joined and im not imprssed wit the bitches. can any1 tell me where theres places 4 first times who r scared? We can all go there.
  • Options
    amelyse39 said:

aw shit you're here too...If you hate it so much then leave!

8-}
  • Options
    You people are acting like I committed a crime I went to er to make sure my baby was fine. Negative Nancy's please stop commenting.
  • Options
    its not crime to luv ur baby. dont let those tell u it is. jealous. the joke pics r mean 2.
  • Options
    I fell down with my first pregnancy and the doctor said the same thing. Everything ended up being just fine. I wouldn't worry, especially since they checked baby and all. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    I just want everyone to know that it's a shame that I have been nothing but put down on a form I started to make me feel better thanks ladies
  • Options
    sxypony said:
    its not crime to luv ur baby. dont let those tell u it is. jealous. the joke pics r mean 2.
    Excuse me, but your spelling is atrocious! Please learn how to spell correctly, otherwise your posting is inordinately unreadable. 
  • Options
    y does it matter? no1 else cant read it. this is 4 the falling mama, not u. if ur smart, u shoud go out of here since its not about u. the mama who fell now isnt happy and feeling sad bc every1 is mean. her baby unicorn is safe. thats a miracle for all to be happy.
  • Options
    Oh dear. This is just hurtful. I am a professor and believe you me, you would fail my class young lady! I can see that she is unhappy but proper spelling never injured anyone! 
  • Options
    Nice I'm paying for you to have your baby anyways. Your welcome ;)
  • Options
    y does it matter? no1 else cant read it. this is 4 the falling mama, not u. if ur smart, u shoud go out of here since its not about u. the mama who fell now isnt happy and feeling sad bc every1 is mean. her baby unicorn is safe. thats a miracle for all to be happy.
    Wut??? English please.
    Normally, I'm willing to forgive a little if English isn't a first language, but this one isn't even trying. BE NICE GUISE!
    You know, people type like that ON PURPOSE. Why you'd want to purposely look like an uneducated 14 year old with untreated dyslexia, I have no idea.
    I understand your sentiments. That is what I was saying in my comment above. Utterly inexcusable! She would clearly fail my course.
  • Options
    I agree, worse than high school in here. A lot of hormonal, catty people that have nothing else better to do then be mean to people seeking support. I guess they are the "plastics" of the site, haha. There is no shame in wanting to be extra sure that your baby is okay. If going to the ER is what makes you feel better then do it. Everyone else can eff off :)
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    But that won't happen because THAT would require them stepping down off of their high horse and soapbox. So yeah, don't count on it.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

It's quite funny how many times you've violated the TOU in two short days. FWIW, calling an entire group of people you've interacted with for a few weeks "bitchy," on multiple occasions doesn't exactly make you very endearing. And if it's so bad here, why do you keep posting?
    hmmm bitchy vs. fuck, which you so eloquently used in a response to me.

online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
    • No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language

Please, tell me more about the TOU 
    8-|
  • Options

MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

It's quite funny how many times you've violated the TOU in two short days. FWIW, calling an entire group of people you've interacted with for a few weeks "bitchy," on multiple occasions doesn't exactly make you very endearing. And if it's so bad here, why do you keep posting?

online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:

8-|
    a) You need thicker skin. No one is forcing you to be here. That little red "x" in the upper right hand corner is all you need to leave.

b) If curse words, yes, including the word "fuck" - were excluded, there'd be almost no posters.

c) You will get flagged and will get a warning when you (repeatedly) call someone a bitch, whore, twatwaffle, etc.

Oh @MrsMuq, you can call people out, but you can't handle it when they have something to say back to you. If I want to leave, I'll leave. Now, STFU. 
  • Options
    smartpony said:
    I agree, worse than high school in here. A lot of hormonal, catty people that have nothing else better to do then be mean to people seeking support. I guess they are the "plastics" of the site, haha. There is no shame in wanting to be extra sure that your baby is okay. If going to the ER is what makes you feel better then do it. Everyone else can eff off :)
    I am unsure of the "plastics" comment but utilizing the Emergency Department as a personal doctor's office has serious repercussions for the health system as a whole and for your personal sanity. In my experience, and that of many women, Emergency Department doctors are trained to deal with life threatening issues. They are not specially trained in obstetrics. They have misdiagnosed women and caused panic. This is beyond the higher health care cost for utilizing an emergency service. No, using the ED as your personal doctor's office is a misguided idea. 
    I would say you are a little misguided. But hey you know what they say about opinions being like assholes. It's not worth the time or energy. Ever see mean girls. Yeah. "plastics".
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

8-|
    a) You need thicker skin. No one is forcing you to be here. That little red "x" in the upper right hand corner is all you need to leave.

b) If curse words, yes, including the word "fuck" - were excluded, there'd be almost no posters.

c) You will get flagged and will get a warning when you (repeatedly) call someone a bitch, whore, twatwaffle, etc.

Oh @MrsMuq, you can call people out, but you can't handle it when they have something to say back to you. If I want to leave, I'll leave. Now, STFU. 
    LOL, callouts - also technically a TOU violation. And again, you can leave if you want to, and I don't have to shut the fuck up if I don't want to. See how that works?

And I never called you a bitch, a negative woman, a bitter woman, or implied you were less than. I did imply (and straightforwardly) tell you you sounded like an entitled brat and your logic made no sense regarding how to announce your pregnancy. Which it still doesn't.

Right, you just continue to harass me, even on other people's posts. 

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
  • Options
    amelyse39 said:

MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

8-|

-------—-–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You keep saying you're leaving and yet here you are
  • Options
    amelyse39 said:

MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:
    MrsMuq said:
    amelyse39 said:

8-|

-------—-–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You keep saying you're leaving and yet here you are
    Ah, the difficulties of reading comprehension
  • Options
    Support? Or you just want people to cosign with the arm flailing for no reason? Feeding into the imaginary drama helps no one. If you don't like it here, buh-bye.
    You help create the drama by being a rude person in the first place so don't even. And buh bye to you sweetheart because i am going nowhere. Tough shit <3
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
  • Options
    Sure is a lot ok know it alls on here maybe I should've just asked you all and I wouldn't have had to go to the er at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"