Virginia Babies

New to the group...Chester in the house!!

I so didn't know the Bump had local groups, very nice! I'm currently due with babies #2 and #3 (twins) in February of 2015. I moved to Chester in January and taught in Richmond City for a semester but will be starting a new school year in Chesterfield County (yay!). I have a DD who is 6 y/o and am recently engaged to my FI, we'll be getting married next weekend in a small backyard wedding in NC. I'm really excited to be here and hopefully get to link up with other mothers in my area!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New to the group...Chester in the house!!

• @agpjt413 it's going as good as a twin pregnancy can go. I was put on home rest last week for some blood pressure issues but was released to come back to work today. I kinda liked staying home...

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Hello from Midlothian! :-h

Children are a blessing from the Lord! 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there! EDD 4/17 :)

• It'll be here before you know it.

• @agpjt413 everything is going great, had an appointment with my MFM monday and the twins are still right on track, perfect and no worries about me yet, every good appt with him means another 2 weeks I'm cleared to work!

• I am a chesterfield native! recently moved to Dinwiddie! You are way ahead than me, I am only 6 weeks! EDD 7/7/15

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

January '15 Siggy Challenge

• Morning ladies! I'm in Henrico Co, just a quick hop over the river. Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful holiday season!
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"