April 2015 Moms
Options

So...that was terrifying

First of all, I've been pretty MIA here for the last two weeks with family obligations. Finally my home is rid of visitors and I am so happy. 

Saturday night I woke up, I thought I had pee'd my pants. I walked into the bathroom and I was covered in blood and in a great deal of pain, I couldn't even stand up straight. I thought that I was going to lose the baby. We headed to L&D upon our doctor's orders and continued to bleed all over myself during the ride. Around 2:30, I finally saw a doctor who confirmed that my cervix was closed but that she was certain was I was having placental separation. She wouldn't know how bad it would be until I could get a sonogram first thing in the morning. So I laid and bled all over a hospital bed until about 5:00am when the bleeding started to slow down. I ended up having my anatomy scan yesterday morning, which showed a low placenta and no separation...THANK GOD. But I do have a blood clot under my placenta...so that's fun. Thankfully, they found the baby's heartbeat immediately when we got to the hospital and I could feel him moving around for the better part of the night. He looked perfect on the scan, I felt like I could finally breathe. It was probably the scariest night of my entire life. I am so hoping that none of ladies experience a night like that in your pregnancies. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So...that was terrifying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"