April 2013 Moms
Options

Dirty Lurker

Hey ladies, sorry I've been a dirty lurker. It's been a busy, busy few months at work and at home and while I've been on FB a bit and have been swinging by here to lurk, but not much posting. 

Hope you're all doing well!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: Dirty Lurker

• Options
    You haven't missed much since the Facebook migration, volume 3. Hope you all are doing well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can't believe how grown-up Ginny looks!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OhSewCraftyOhSewCrafty member
    edited October 2014
    knitfaced said:
    Hey! Hope things slow down a bit for you. And all my best wishes to your littles. From your ticker looks like there is a new health concern?
    Eh, it's getting better. Summers are always deceptively busy even though I work in education!

Thank you - we're working on some suspected immune system issues with Charlie. We ventured out to Philly to go to the children's hospital a few weeks ago and found out that his body hadn't retained any titers from his vaccines and didn't seem to have the ability to build antibodies against illness (learn the illness so you don't get it again). It could be why he's been so sick with basic, but consistent issues like ear infections, upper respiratory issues, GI issues, and other recurring infections. They gave him another type of the pneumococcal vaccine to see how his body reacts. We'll know more in a few weeks when we do blood work again checking for those titers. In the meantime, he's on amoxicillin as a preventative measure. Kinda wild - I didn't know that this was even a "thing."

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Options
    Can't believe how grown-up Ginny looks!
    Oh geeze, neither can I. She's a lunatic, this one. :) Getting big, running around, and gabbing up a storm!

• Options
    :x
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards