Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 17

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: no plans. I don't know if my LP will be long or short.

R/R/CS: I finally was able to convince the tech to give me H's SA results over the phone. She didn't want to since the Dr. wasn't there to interpret them for me. I told her to just give me the numbers and have the doc call when she can. Numbers are all a bit low. Morph 3%, motility 15% and count 13 million. I'm still waiting to get my blood results back. It's about time.

GTKY: I have no idea. I guess I'll have to pay more attention!

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Trickyjedi‌ If I could scold your ute, I would. Have a glass of whatever you drink. I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2,-1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning with a FRER.  Going to try to control myself and wait until Thursday to test again.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Uggggh.

GTKY: 
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do?  I wiggle my toes when I'm sitting still.  DH notices it, but I usually don't.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm sorry @Trickyjedi. Creepy Internet stranger hugs for you.

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Saturday 18DPO

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Absolutely nothing. I hate that I'm this far past O and not feeling any different. Makes me pretty sure I'm out this month.

GTKY: Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? - I pretty much always have to have a piece of gum in mouth. I don't chew like a cow or anything, but apparently some people still find it annoying.
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    TTC #1 since 8/14

The furry ones:

• Options
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: -5, -1

Testing Plans: only if AF doesn't show

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: nothing

GTKY: 
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? Not that anyone has ever pointed out to me
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    @Trickyjedi‌ sorry your ute was a jerk this month:( I'm prescribing you lots of alcohol.
    Me:24 H:26
    Married 6/21/14  Baby:6/24/15
    photo image1_zpsbdf0846b.jpgBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options

Month 5, Cycle 2

CD 58, 3-5 DPO (FF says 3, I think 4 or 5)

Testing plans- none

Rants: While I am glad I ovulated, and earlier than last cycle, our timing was pretty bad- either O and   -3, or -1 and -3, or -2 and -4. I swore up and down I was going to make more of an effort but it just didn't happen this time. I'm putting away my BBT for now. I had a 12 day LP last time so expecting period any time from next Tue to next Sat (if FF is right).

GTKY- I'm sure I do, but no one has ever told me.

• Options
    @MrsMonogrammed‌ Congrats!

@Trickyjedi‌ Sorry about this cycle. That sucks!

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (2/1 AL)

CD/DPO: 40/9

Timing: O-3, O

Testing Plans: Tomorrow. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Bloated, creamy CM, cramps, tired, tender boobs. What don't I feel right now? My body has been really cruel this cycle to me so who knows anymore. Oh a different note, my daughter is turning two tomorrow and I'm in complete shock. It doesn't seem possible. But the best part is my husband is working today then taking the rest of the week off, which gives me a little break that I definitely plan on taking before my in-laws come into town this weekend. 

GTKY: 
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I'm sure I do, but I have no idea. I know I tend to bounce my leg, which my entire family does as well, and sometimes that can drive people crazy especially if you are at a table and you're bouncing the whole table, which meaning to and don't even realize it. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Options
    @trickyjedi sorry this wasn't your month, that sucks.  Sending you all the alcohols if you want it.

@MrsMonogrammed congrats!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 23/1 (but I think 2DPO)

Timing: I think I O'ed a day earlier than FF is guessing, which would give us O-5, O-2, O and O+1.  But I'd like to think FF is right and we got O-3,O-1 and O.

Testing Plans: Going to try and hold out until at least 12DPO, but I doubt I have that will power.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm excited that I O'ed way earlier than I expected.

GTKY: Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I don't think I have any habits that I don't notice.

• Options
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 26/11 or 12

Timing: good

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday and today. I'm sure if it happened I'd turn a stick by now. I have not had a cylce longer than CD28 thus far, so just gonna wait for AF.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: No symptoms of note. I dunno, I am not in the business of borrowing trouble but I am feeling especially shitty about it all right now. Just having a harder day.

GTKY: Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? If I don't notice it, is that a trick question? Hehe kidding. The one that comes to mind is I am bad for leaving used k-cups on the counter in the morning. It drives my DH nuts.
    "She had a lively, playful disposition, which delighted in anything ridiculous"
    - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

• Options

Sorry about this cycle not working out @trickyjedi.  I am right there with you frustration wise.

@mrsmonogrammed, congrats!

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1 AI

Testing Plans: Tested again this morning, BFN.  Not testing anymore.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Started lightly spotting yesterday afternoon, but so far today, nothing.  My temp dropped again this morning, still above the cover line and all, but I'm probably out.  Chart stalk please!  Does it look like FF could be wrong on my O day?  I am thinking no, but looking for any reason to justify why my LP is longer than usual. 

GTKY: Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do?  Not that I can think of or that anyone has ever pointed out.

"S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options

Hi I'm new here!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: O-1

Testing Plans: I'm trying to hold out until Sunday to start peeing on all my cheapo tests.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:

Like everyone else I keep touching my boobs to see if they are sore. I have a cold that is also making me over analyze things even though my rational brain knows that my body wouldn't even know if I was pregnant yet.

This is my first cycle off birth control, and it took almost 2 years to get pregnant with my daughter (PCOS & Hashimoto's), so I'm not really expecting to get pregnant our first month trying. I am very excited though that FF showed that I did ovulate this month, or at least I had a big temp shift. Maybe my body has figured out what to do this time around.

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do?

I always leave drinks with about 2 sips left in them. I never think about it, until DH points out that I do it.

Baby #1!
    TTC Apr '11
    Clomid 150mg + Metformin, Trigger, Dec 2012 - BFP!!
    Beta #1 12/26/12 - 190; Beta #2 1/2/13 - 3320!
    DD arrived 8/30/13!

TTC #2 Sept '14

• Options
    So sorry @trickyjedi.

Congrats @MrsMonogrammed H&H 9 months!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: O, -1, -2

Testing Plans: Sometime this weekend.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: None

GTKY: 
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I guess my friends are honest enough with me if I do. My dad used to always point out to me that I always responded with, "Does that make sense?" in conversation. I'm so glad I broke that habit. 

• Options

CD/DPO: 20/9

Timing: -4, -2

Testing Plans: none unless af doesn't show (or so I keep telling myself)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I feel like I'm out this cycle.  Temp has been steadily dropping the last few days and I'm getting that telltale backache that signals af in a couple days.  On the plus side DH and I got a new bed (we've been sleeping on a futon for over a year) and it's so nice to have a good mattress finally!

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I crack my knuckles all the time, sometimes I notice, sometimes I don't.

Married 10.15.06

TTC #1 since 9.14

Chart Stalk

• Options
    YAY @MrsMonogrammed‌, I was waiting to see what happened with you since our timing was similar. You give me hope, haha! Congratulations & have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 31/5

Timing: -5, -3, -2

Testing Plans: stocked up on tests at the Walmart with self checkout! Testing with FRERs at 8 and 9DPO before vacation then not again until 11dpo. I also bought a digi with the hopeful thought that if I have to text a pic to DH while I'm away it'll be easier for him to see!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: big temp spike today at 5DPO so my chart is looking just like last month so far. Not feeling hopeful :(

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? Apparently I tend to mumble.

Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

We had decided to TTA for a bit given the stress that TTC for one year can cause, but there was an unplanned middle-of-the-night-sleepy-romp during the FW, so I'm back...

Month/Cycle: 13, lucky number 13

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: Not great but good enough that I'll be riding the crazy train for 2 weeks

Testing Plans:  Hopefully I can hold out until DPO 13

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing. We planned to take a break and my emotions are ALL over the place about this month now.  I'm so confused.

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I also love gum. I chew a lot of gum. This is probably annoying to some people.

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

• Options
    Ugh, sorry for BFFN @kellybenelly83

Welcome! @anb0620

Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: 10/19 if no AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Just that my ass hurts from the stupid booster shot yesterday (progesterone was low)

GTKY: 
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I play with my hair a lot. DH would say I am glued to my phone, but isn't that everyone?? Lol.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    @MrsMonogrammed‌ Congratulations!

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 27/7

Timing: -5 -3 -1 O +1

Testing Plans: Oct. 20th 13DPO

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:
    Nothing but symptoms from this stupid cold.

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I ignore people. Not on purpose but I guess I'm just really good at tuning things out. DH has had full on conversations with me and I don't hear a thing.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/9  ( I have decided that it really is only 9 BC we had shit timing for the first few months bc I didn't temp or track anything... and it makes me feel better dealing with other medical stuff that we wont hit 12 now Jan)

CD/DPO: 6.... Wait... ummm wrong thread

Timing: 

Testing Plans: 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: FibroFog is getting ridiculous!  (see you ladies in another week!)

GTKY: 
  • Options
    So sorry @Trickyjedi‌ :(

Congrats @MrsMonogrammed‌!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -6, -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Trying to resist the urge till 10/23 (12 DPO). That's when AF would usually be due for me but this cycle has been weird so who knows.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I suspected that my running was causing hormonal issues so I reduced my weekly mileage from around 30 to around 16 this cycle. So far, O came about a week earlier than normal and symptoms like acne, nausea etc suggest my hormones are kicked into high gear. At the very least, I'm hoping for a longer LP this cycle. I'm also going to try not to symptom spot this cycle since it made me crazy last month.

GTKY:
    My mother recently pointed out that I used the expression "At the end of the day..." incessantly. Like "At the end of the day, I just want to see the project get done." I think I picked it up at work and now I annoy myself when I hear it slip out of my mouth.
  • Options
    Congratulations @MrsMonogrammed!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: less than desirable since my husband was sick during my FW (-5, -2)

Testing Plans: i didn't have plans since i expect AF thursday, but i caved yesterday & got a -

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: woke up to cramping last night - expect it's related to AF & just want it to come on and get it over with. now that i'm temping i'm looking forward to seeing my chart after a full month.

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? i tend to give unsolicited advice when i should step back and just listen. i don't know if it's annoying (i'm sure it is) but i've noticed that i do it.
  • Options
    CaveWmnInBritCaveWmnInBrit member
    edited October 2014
     "At the end of the day..." incessantly. Like "At the end of the day, I just want to see the project get done." I think I picked it up at work and now I annoy myself when I hear it slip out of my mouth.
    All I can think of... 

• Options

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: good? IDK

Testing Plans: Friday @ 11dpo

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm sure it's all wishful symptoms but I'm tired, gassy, moody, snappy, anything with a "y" at the end. Just want the TWW to be done.

GTKY:
    Bite my nails or play with my hair when I'm nervous.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @trickyjedi -- oh no :( Hugs!!!!!!!

@mrsmonogrammed -- see!!! My FX worked ;) lol Congrats to you and have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: I tested this morning and BFN

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My temp took a very small dip. I don't know what is considered out of the game when it comes to dips... but a dip discourages me. I am having a pretty bad fucking day so far today. During my second period class a carton of curdled milk exploded in my band locker room. It smelled like death. I started dry heaving and I had a kid have an asthma attach and another break into hives because the milk got on his arm. I had to take my whole class to the library and we have a concert on Tuesday and I am just generally pissed. I want to go home. 

GTKY: 
    I am LOUD as fuck. 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @autumgrace, Sounds like you and I are having similar days.  Someone left our office refrigerator open so everyone's yogurt, cottage cheese and milk spoiled.  :-&  Sorry about the bfn, hoping it was just too soon to test and you end up with a bfp. 
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • Options
    @Trickyjedi‌ ...sorry for the rotten day.

@MrsMonogrammed‌ ... Congratulations! Always love seeing a BFP on here.

Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: 12DPO if temp hasn't dropped

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I just want to know! I don't think I have as many typical AF symptoms yet which makes me more hopeful.

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I fidget (click pen tops, tap fingers...)
  • Options
    Sorry about your bad days, @trickyjedi, @ldw176 and @Kellybenelly83 and @autumngrace :(

Congrats @mrsmonogrammed!

@sdfonz619 I would probably agree with FF

Month/Cycle: 6/6 

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: 12 DPO, probably (Saturday)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Today I haven't been able to think about anything but babies and pregnancy (because of the "IB-type" spotting yesterday).  I foresee 4 days of crazy-brain ahead...

GTKY: Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? Twiddling my hair.
  • Options

@MrsMonogrammed‌ - Congrats!

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 30/14 (I think)

Timing: Looking to be better than I thought.

Testing Plans: I tested at about 10 DPO and BFN.  I am trying to wait until Friday (17 DPO) as I can't take another BFN.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: AF is supposed to arrive today and there is no sign of her (yet).  I have been having light cramps for about a week now.  I have sharp pains in my boobs, but they only last for a few seconds.  Not sure if I am making this up to be hopeful or if they really to hurt.  Also having other similar sharp pains in my lower back. Waiting sucks!

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do? I move around at night before I fall asleep.  It drives DH nuts.

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @CaveWmnInBrit‌ - love it! It could be my anthem.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you to everyone for the warm wishes!!

@bosco213‌ FX for you this month!!

@autumngrace‌ sorry about your bad day:( I'm returning the favor of your lucky FX that this is YOUR month too!:)
    Me:24 H:26
    Married 6/21/14  Baby:6/24/15
    photo image1_zpsbdf0846b.jpgBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: CD28, ? on DPO.  My TCOYF chart shows I'm 3DPO with the adjustments it made.  FF shows no ovulation

Timing: all the dang time lately, lol

Testing Plans: Not sure yet.  Might try to wait it out and see what my temps do for the next few days.  If I did in fact ovulate a couple of days ago, I've got to wait a while longer to test. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Sore breasts/nipples, although this is better today than the last few days.  Fell free to stalk my chart and see if you can make sense of it.  I don't see ovulation. 

GTKY:
    Do you have an annoying habit that you don't notice but others do?  I know my indecisiveness drives other people crazy!

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • Options

@mrsmonogrammed, Congrats!

@trickyjedi and @autumngrace, sorry for the crap days.

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"