November 2013 Moms
Options

Hey lurkers, heyyyyyy!

2»

Re: Hey lurkers, heyyyyyy!

• Options
    Welcome everyone! I also recognize most of your names. Keep posting! 

@cassidy7213 I was wondering who that was! Major props to you. I get overwhelmed sometimes and I have help. I can't imagine doing it alone.

@lfigge I'm glad your LO is doing good! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @shanbp‌ I wouldn't say I'm new, I just end up not posting for awhile and feel weird jumping back in. I also went to bed after my post last night, hence the delay in response.
  • Options
    LizB8943 said:
    smadar11 said:
    I'll bite too. I am a dirty lurker. I intro'd a while back. I've been here since I found out I was pregnant. I am from western pa. Born and raised. I am been with my dh for about 7 years married for 3. I am an interior designer and decided to change jobs right after having our little one. I love being at home with her but I also love my job. I hate to be one if those people and I am sure it will change one day. My husband and I love to cook and drink so I really enjoy the drinking threads, unfortunately I have no boob to share. They have taken a real beating:( I hope to contribute more cause this is really a good group:)
    @smadar11 -- Hi! I'm an interior designer, too. Well, I SAH, but I've been toying with the idea of doing some work from home with some of my old clients (I was in residential previously). We just bought a house and that is absorbing all my time/focus right now, but maybe in the new year...I do miss it! Anyway, welcome (back) :) 
    That's very cool.  I do more commercial work, like healthcare and higher education.  I interviewed for a new position when I was 39 weeks pregnant and thought, "yeah right" they would never hire someone who is about to go on maternity leave.  But low and behold, I got a second interview about three weeks after I has Stella, via C-section, so I was not feeling that great.  But it has turned out to be the best career move.  I am so happy doing what I do.  I am sure you know what I mean:)
  • Options
    @Hobbitwife I love you name. I have called my hubby a hobbit for years.  It's the feet, they just remind me of a Hobbit. 

• Options
    @KellyKinns Perhaps we could use another check in.
  • Options
    htk1113htk1113 member
    edited September 2014
    @trtlcrzy I'm in Lincoln

Are you a Nebraska girl?
  • Options

@cheddar84 @Mogi519 Where in Indiana are you from? I'm not in Indiana, but I used to live there and now I'm a 20min drive from SE Indiana.

I'm in the Evansville area now, but grew up close to IU. Where did you live in Indiana?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @izzybelka‌ what they said! Not a lurker. Those slutty brownies were amazing. I can't believe I spent that much of my life without them, almost as bad as never eating a corn dog!
  • Options

@cheddar84 @Mogi519 Where in Indiana are you from? I'm not in Indiana, but I used to live there and now I'm a 20min drive from SE Indiana.

Sorry! Just now seeing this. I am about 40 minutes north of Evansville. Really, really small town!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"