Parenting
Options

PR Gifts for a 3.5 year old girl?

So, we got the paperwork for the adoption for Reese. Of course, it left more questions then answers. It was pretty much a blank two page list. They want it returned to them by November 7th, so now I have to start thinking about what she wants for Christmas. I have NO clue, because so many organizations sent her SO much, she doesn't really need/want anything.

And of course Reese is no help. She tells us ALL she wants for Christmas is ice-skating Elsa and Anna dolls. And for Hanukkah she just wants markers. 

So any fun ideas that your 3-4 year olds REALLY love? I was thinking dress up clothes, but not a clue on anything else really.
My daughter is my hero.

Re: PR Gifts for a 3.5 year old girl?

• Options
    Games: memory, Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
    DD also loves puzzles. We have a lot of Melissa and Doug.
  • Options
    Google the hot holiday toy lists for this year. Maybe something will catch your eye. I saw these Little Live Pets toys on the TRU list, butterflies and birds. They seemed cute. FurReal puppy?
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Christmas AND Hanukkah?! Lucky! 

I got DD these foam building blocks one Christmas.  Those were a hit.  
  • Options
    My boys really liked the cardboard castle and ship at that age. It's like a disposable play tent. Once it gets too banged up, it can be recycled and won't stay in your house forever. Plus it can be colored and there are many different designs available.

Or would she like a bed tent? My kids really loved those. As a bonus, it doesn't take up floor space. The design has improved over the years and they're much easier to set up and take down now. There's a frozen one on amazon.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options

Christmas AND Hanukkah?! Lucky! 

I got DD these foam building blocks one Christmas.  Those were a hit.  
    Yep. I am Jewish and DH is Catholic. We usually do 8 small gifts for Hanukkah. This year I raided Target's dollar section of Frozen toys and a couple of gifts for Christmas.

@klondikebar‌ I love the cardboard castle idea.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Ds is really into music right now. Would she like some CD's or an ipod?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My 6yo really loved this when she was 3. image

We also started Legos at this age. It's something that you would have to help her with at this age. They have the Friends line and new Disney ones.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Mine is starting to get into legos. Also all the coloring stuff and barbies. Does she like barbies yet?

• Options
    @CTGirl30 which Calico Critter doll house does she have?
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    These wings are a big hit in my house. We have them in traditional monarch orange and blue so that she has a set for friends to wear when they come over. DD1 is a July 2011 baby

All Glitter Glider and Magic Clip princess stuff is also a super big deal. 
    Scooter
    Moon sand, kinetic sand, and any other  magical sand they create. 
    Play Doh

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    I just came back to say that my dd loves her little people princess castle and kilp Klop stable and has asked for the glitter glider

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"