March 2013 Moms

So much vomit

The stomach bug hit our house Friday night, so we've spent the weekend watching movies and nursing. Hoping it's finally out of her system. Nothing makes me feel as helpless as having a sick baby.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: So much vomit

• We went through that last year. It was horrible, first she got it and then me. Poor thing, all she wanted to do was nurse but nursing made her throw up. It was such a hard place.

Get well soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Plastic table clothes for the couch... Simply wipe down with clorox wipes.
    My sister told me that when my niece was 3 ish. I didn't understand until #1 got crazy sick. I get the clearance ones at the end of the summer and throw them away after one round of sickness.
  • Loading the player...
  • Uh, and now my husband and I have it, too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh so sorry you are going through this! Never fun for anyone :(. We just got over hand foot and mouth (yes, me too!) awful. Viruses be gone
  • We all got it 2 days before I went in for my C-section with DD.  It was horrible.  DS got through it quickly, but it took me the full 2 days to recover.

Now DS has pneumonia which has sucked!!!  DD is just over a week old so I have to keep the two of them separated and change my clothes each time I deal with each kid.  Ugh...  I need some healthy juju sent my families way.

;

• edited October 2014
    Jbunny100 said:

We all got it 2 days before I went in for my C-section with DD.  It was horrible.  DS got through it quickly, but it took me the full 2 days to recover.

Now DS has pneumonia which has sucked!!!  DD is just over a week old so I have to keep the two of them separated and change my clothes each time I deal with each kid.  Ugh...  I need some healthy juju sent my families way.

My goodness!  That sounds rough.  I'll say a prayer for you guys.  Congrats on your new little bundle!!  Hope yall feel better soon.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"