Phoenix Babies

HELP! New to Phoenix, due in Feb. and I need to meet other moms!!!

tashapobudatashapobuda member
edited September 2014 in Phoenix Babies
Okay, so I moved here in Aug. and I've been trying to find a group of moms or moms-to-be but I really don't know how to go about it. We live a little North of central Phoenix. If anyone knows of a group in this area ,or within a 30 minute drive, please let me know. I'm dying to meet new people! Also, if you don't know of a group but you're a mom-to-be as well and would like to meet, let me know!

Re: HELP! New to Phoenix, due in Feb. and I need to meet other moms!!!

• Hi,

My name is Cindy.  I'm a new mom (just had my first on 8/8) and I live in midtown.  I'd love to meet another new mom!  If you're still interested, feel free to reach out ccdoyle3@gmail.com.

Talk to you soon!
  • I will be a new mom, I was due 3 days ago, and would love to meet up! PM me if you like!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Check out Eastvalleymomsblog.com we are a local resource for moms and have play groups/moms night outs, etc.
  • Also check out Meetup.com.  There are a diverse amount of interests groups to join.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks everyone, all of this helps a lot! I'll look into both websites!
  • Hi,

My name is Katrina and I am fairly new to Phoenix too. Due in March. I would love to meet some new girlfriends, especially other moms/moms to be. I've checked out meetup before but never had the guts to go to one alone. Time to put away the shyness and get out there. My email is katrina.rien02@gmail.com. Please let me know if you get any mom group together. I desperately need to get out of the house : )

• New mom here... my first was born 8/24. I'm a stay at home mom now and would love to meet some other moms. We live in Chandler so something near by would be ideal but I'm willing to drive a bit. My problem is that I get shy when it comes to meeting new people by myself. I'd sure love to get out of the house from time to time. :)
  • Hello,

I am due in March. I have been here for 2 years and still having trouble meeting new people. Would love to meet new moms and soon to be moms. Email y3llagyrl@yahoo.com

• Hello, 

I am due in March and would love to meet other new moms in the area.  I am in North Phoenix.  Email: christiduke2014@gmail.com
  • Hi! I'm somewhat new to the area after moving here 2 years ago from WA. I'm 35 and working mom to 4 year old and 5 week old daughters. On maternity leave now until January. After I'm back to work, can meet up in the weekends. Would love to meet some other moms in the area. I live in Tempe. Email is mariahpacey@gmail.com if you or other moms or moms to be are interested in meeting up.
  • Hi, I'd love to meet some other moms! I've been here for just over a year and it's hard to make new friends as an adult!! I have an 8 yr old daughter and a baby boy due in April :) I'll be 31 in January and I'm that mom that gets the weird looks at my daughter's school functions for my tattoos and bright hair. Funnnn stuff! drobinette.xo@gmail.com is my email if anyone would like to meet up!
  • Check out Ha Yoga in Tempe if you're into yoga at all. They have a prenatal class and a mommy and me class with lots of awesome pregnant ladies and new moms!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"