October 2013 Moms
Options

UPDATE: My apt didn't go well... Long story

vargasgurlvargasgurl member
edited October 2014 in October 2013 Moms
Sorry to those that have already seen a similar post elsewhere. I had my US at the hospital yesterday . My twins have possible stage 2 TTTS. Basically uneven distribution of blood which leads to possible complications. I have had a shitty night.

I received various calls from CHOP
Children's hospital of Philadelphia and I will be spending all day tomorrow undergoing various tests so they can confirm the hospitals findings.

I will most likely be getting a procedure next Monday and they will probably keep me there for the rest of the week for observation.
It's scary to know that I could possibly loose my babies. I already went through one MC.
It turns out that the reason why my belly Popped suddenly was from all the fluid build up from the one twin.
My OB confirmed that today. This whole thing is just so much to wrap my head around.
To top it off DD's birthday is Sat and party in Sunday ... I don't want to cancel her special day. She's my rainbow baby after all.
I know I needed to make my apt. Yesterday but I almost wish I hadn't learned this news until next week ... Ignorance is bliss.
I am so tired and I have some loose ends to tie ... For the party and I just wish I didn't have to leave my baby :( she's not used to not having her momma. I know she is in good hands it just make me so upset .. She been fussy and clingy from teething. I will be 2 hrs away and I know my MIL is willing to drive there w her but that ride is a little too long for my DD.

Sorry this is so long I just needed to vent.

***UPDATE***

I have to go for my procedure on Tues or Wed. The results were what they suspected. Hopefully everything will be ok. The Hospital is really amazing & I hopeful that they can correct the problem.

I'll be on bedrest for at least a week and can't pick up DD until I get the ok. I'm grateful that my Inlaws live next door because I'm going to need the help when I return.

Thanks again ladies for being so supportive.

I plan to enjoy my daughter this weekend ... She will be 1 tomorrow so my focus will be on her. On day at a time.
< image

Re: UPDATE: My apt didn't go well... Long story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"