March 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY: screen names

13»

Re: GTKY: screen names

• Options
    mine is the same username I've been using since freshman year in college! it's my first name my maiden name initial (because I wasn't married yet) and I have absolutely no idea where the 5 came from!

hooray for creativity!
  • Options
    I believe in some "crunchy" ways and I'm a mama, so yeah. Boring lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is after one of my favorite racehorses, the filly Winning Colors. She won the Kentucky Derby in 1988.
    I absolutely thought yours was because you show Weims. Interesting.
    Aw, I like that! I do love my Weim, but showing him would be impossible. He is crazy active and not very good with listening. Or staying still.  :)

• Options
    @FrecklesInside‌, @toastercat I'm really curious about you two...care to weigh in?
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    I love this thread!

Mine is my absolute favorite cocktail. Mango juice plus champagne equals instant happy in a glass!!! I chose it when I was on TK & wanted to have mango mimosas served at my wedding. (Which didn't happen - they were the wrong color. So silly.)
  • Options

I love this thread!

Mine is my absolute favorite cocktail. Mango juice plus champagne equals instant happy in a glass!!! I chose it when I was on TK & wanted to have mango mimosas served at my wedding. (Which didn't happen - they were the wrong color. So silly.)

It took me the longest to understand your screen name and once I realized what it was I felt like a boob for not getting it sooner
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    I don't mind the 2nd thread, didn't see the first one anyway. @mudbug84‌ my first car was a red 73 bug!

Mine is the first 3 letters of my name and the year I was born. However all my friends call me Lib for a nickname anyway.
  • Options
    @mangomimosa‌ that is so cool because we named a drink after a friend of my Megan a Megermosa, it's oj and white wine instead of champagne. None of us cared for champagne much so we started using wine instead. Sometimes I use pineapple juice instead which is delicious! Damn it now I really am craving a morning buzz. 25 more weeks.........
  • Options

@FrecklesInside‌ You've Got Msil is still my favorite romantic comedy. Ideal rom-com couple.

There are about zero rom-coms I'm interested in since the 90s, but give me a good "oldie" and I'll watch. My favorite romances are from the 30s-50s though.
  • Options

I have a lot of freckles. I feel like they are a part of my identity/personality, hence, freckles inside. The outside trait is indicative of inner spirit? Meh, it was an old AIM sn. That's right folks, AOL instant messenger.

Speaking of AOL does anyone else kind of miss the excitement of "you've got mail!!" Now there is no exciting announcement, and thank goodness because I get a thousand emails a day...also, it is a cute movie. Who doesn't love Tom Hanks with Meg Ryan?

OR do you prefer Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally?

OR Meg Ryan with Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle??

A GTKY within a GTKY...I know, I like to fuck with your mind.

Ah well that makes sense;) I think I'd pick sleepless in Seattle I just love that movie still
  • Options
    igl08 said:
    Mine is my initials and the year I graduated from high school
    Man I feel old hearing that you graduated in 08;)
    I was 16 when I graduated...I turned 17 a month later lol
    The school tried to have me skip a grade when I was in second-grade, and I would have graduated a month before I turned 17 also.  Mom wasn't having it--she felt that I was already young for my grade and worried about me socially as I got older. Socially, she was probably right, but I also ended up just skating by in school because I was bored!  

My username comes partially from my love of Harry Potter (hence, magic) and one of my favorite quotes, "Life isn't about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself."  I felt like I was always trying to find a little magic in my life, but maybe I should have been working to create that magic in my life.  Yup, kind of deep, but it was awhile ago, so now it's just become my go-to.  14 is for the year I was married.  Createmagic on its own was already taken here, I think, which was weird.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options

kellbell1982 I think I explained in the other SN thread but in high school I used to doodle a lot and I did a series of animals melded with household appliances. Toaster-cat was my favorite and makes for an amusing screen name. I also like cats. And toast.

I never saw the old thread and I was super curious where ur name came from
  • Options
    Mine is boring- Chris (my husband Christian) and Ang (Angela)
  • Options
    I have a lot of freckles. I feel like they are a part of my identity/personality, hence, freckles inside. The outside trait is indicative of inner spirit? Meh, it was an old AIM sn. That's right folks, AOL instant messenger. Speaking of AOL does anyone else kind of miss the excitement of "you've got mail!!" Now there is no exciting announcement, and thank goodness because I get a thousand emails a day...also, it is a cute movie. Who doesn't love Tom Hanks with Meg Ryan? OR do you prefer Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally? OR Meg Ryan with Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle?? A GTKY within a GTKY...I know, I like to fuck with your mind.
    Definitely Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. Love that movie. 
    <BabyFruit Ticker
    >image
    Halloween Costume Fail... or Win, I can't decide. 
  • Options

I have a lot of freckles. I feel like they are a part of my identity/personality, hence, freckles inside. The outside trait is indicative of inner spirit? Meh, it was an old AIM sn. That's right folks, AOL instant messenger.

Speaking of AOL does anyone else kind of miss the excitement of "you've got mail!!" Now there is no exciting announcement, and thank goodness because I get a thousand emails a day...also, it is a cute movie. Who doesn't love Tom Hanks with Meg Ryan?

OR do you prefer Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally?

OR Meg Ryan with Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle??

A GTKY within a GTKY...I know, I like to fuck with your mind.

Just watched sleepless in Seattle today, it's one of those movies that I will never get sick of, ever!!! My fav!
  • Options

sooooo I really want to see @Toastercat 's HS drawings if they still exist... jussayin' 

Sadly they are long gone, but you can see a small sample of my work back in the thread titled: I drew this for you. I should start adding to it again :)

This is by far the most amazing thread I've seen. You're so talented :)
  • Options
    My first name. Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • Options
    @meladoriestar‌ - another braggart here - I finished hs at 16 and college at 20. I will never let my child skip a grade or two. It was rough always being a year younger.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Biscotto is the singula of biscotti. I have a major sweet tooth and FI is Italian...so voilà.
  • Options
    I am a public health nurse (PHN) + Jenna, my first name
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP 6/23/2014
    EDD: 3/3/2015 BOY! Connor James

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Merg is a nickname and I was feeling a little meh- so ish seemed right
  • Options
    Joon+ said:

Mine's fairly obvious if you know the reference - the old school Johnny Depp movie, "Benny and Joon". As you may have noticed, I'm slightly neurotic and a little off-beat, so DH calls me his little Joon. I even sign all my cards to him as Joon. It's a term of endearment, really. The '+' is just cause Joon was already taken and I signed up while TTGP (hoping for that positive test).

I always wondered what yours meant, and I always recognized you because one day someone totally verbally typoed our friends name and it came out "yoe joon." Haha that first week or two I admit I had a bit of skepticism you were him.
  • Options
    This is great learning the meaning behind sn's! I've been curious too lol.

I kind of want to change mine now... But Cinderella was my nickname by my ex (this baby's dad). 105 is my birthday month and day (10/5).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"