14% 29 votes
Black
0% 2 votes
SS
4% 9 votes

Re: Eye color

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I know it can take years for eye color to set. I'm so curious to know what color my kids will end up with. I have hazel, DH has blue. We have a 50% chance of blue eyes (my dad had blue). DD2 has dark blue right now. DD1'eyes I can't even tell what color they are, somewhere between blue/green/gray. They're not exactly the same either, one is a little more amber , one is bluer. But I swear they change every single day depending on the light and what she's wearing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still grey right now, but sometimes they look more blue or green. Hubby has hazel eyes and I have blue. I'm hoping she ends up with blue.
  • Options
    Looks like DS may have gotten my crazy color changing eyes. Some days they look blue, some days grey, and other days green.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image     image    
  • Options
    Baby's eyes are BRIGHT blue- so were middle sons, until he was 2.5. They ended up green (he's 10). You can see here:
  • Options
    DS eyes are blue. DH and I both have hazel. But DH mom has blue and so does my dad so I'm hoping they stay blue!

@KBowen715‌ omg LO has beautiful eyes!!
  • Options
    DH and I both have blue eyes. His are more of a clear blue and mine are more blue-green. We know DS will have blue eyes, just not sure what shade. They were really dark when he was born but keep getting lighter.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS's eyes are lightening to DD's light blue eyes. So pretty :) but I might be biased.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    THD7580 said:

DS eyes are blue. DH and I both have hazel. But DH mom has blue and so does my dad so I'm hoping they stay blue!

@KBowen715‌ omg LO has beautiful eyes!!

Thanks! I think so too. :x
  • Options
    I voted SS because I don't know yet. They're still transitioning I think, so they are still blue/grey. Sometimes in the right light I think I see brown but other times I can't find it. I think they will be brown in the end.

My eyes are brown but my father and all his family have blue eyes. My mom and her family are all brown. Mom said I had green eyes as a small kid for a while before they finally turned. My husband is also brown-eyed, but his mom and sisters all have hazel eyes. Who knows what we'll get!

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    @Lissiehoya‌ I'm actually French from Geneva, Switzerland.
  • Options
    I have green eyes, husband has blue. I'd love it if Henry got my eyes but everyone on H's side has the exact same freakishly blue eyes, no matter who they breed with, so Henry will probably get those.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Options
    Born with dark blue but they keep getting lighter. I have blue eyes and DH has hazel. DS looks just like my husband so I hope DS has my eyes. At this point, I know they will change slightly but would they go from light blue to brown? I'm wondering if from here on out it will be small changes or if they can completely change.
  • Options
    I can't believe how many kids have blue in this group! It's crazy. My LO has blue, too.
  • Options
    Still blue but I'm not holding on to them staying that way.  I won't call it until we're past one.  The big ones changed at 9m.

• Options
    @bunannie gray-->green-->brown
    Binn's eyes were much much more gray blue at birth than gray.  So we'll see.

• Options
    We both have blue eyes, so DD's eyes should be that way too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LO has bright blue eyes. Occasionally they look more grey green bust mostly always blue. I have light green eyes that look blue sometimes depending on what I wear and husband has light brown. I'm really hoping they stay blue or at least green. :)
  • Options
    Dh and I have hazel eyes. Dd has blue. I'm sure they will change

It's a BOY

• Options
    Still very blue, but no one on either family has blue eyes so I'm expecting them to change. I have green eyes and my husband has brown, we have a few hazel eyes on my side, but mostly brown (his side all brown eyes). So unless LO is a special snowflake like me, they will probably be brown.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options

lica001 said:

@Lissiehoya‌ I'm actually French from Geneva, Switzerland.

Awesome! I visited there in college as a trip with my study abroad program. I spent a semester in Strasbourg.

I also spent the summers of 2012 and 2013 in Paris doing dissertation research. I miss being in Europe.

Do you get back home often?
    Sounds awesome! I miss Europe too, in theory, because when I'm actually back in Geneva I can't stand it! I go back 1-2/year. This year because I'm not working I'm taking the girls there for an entire month in December. Not sure how I'm going to survive living with my mom for a month!
  • Options
    Ds currently is blue but when you really look right near the pupil he seems to be getting this beautiful green that his daddy has! I'm so rooting for that colour....I've got blue eyes

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS1 is a amber/hazel color that changes between green and brown depending on light and his shirt.

DS2 will have darker eyes than ds1 as they are already darker/hazel. DS1 still had green eyes at 1 years old.

DH has blue and I have brown eyes (my mom had brown and my dad had blue)

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Options
    I just have to share how blue her eyes have gotten. I still can't believe they haven't changed yet but I am enjoying it while it lasts

It's a BOY

• Options
    DD has blue. My eyes are blue, DH are brown. DS has brown so I was very excited LO got my eyes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"