July 2014 Moms
Options

9/29-10/5 Track Club

Re: 9/29-10/5 Track Club

• Options
    Yesterday I took a day off from exercise because I didn't feel good so I plan on making that my scheduled rest day and just switching and making up for it today, but other than that its been pretty good.

I desperately need to work on my water intake, I've never been one to drink enough. Any tips to remember to keep drinking?

And my choices of food haven't been bad but I need to eat more throughout the day. Eating once or twice a day just isn't good. Thats always been an issue too, thanks to my stomach issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    marsalisailsmarsalisails member
    edited October 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Matthew930‌ ill probably have to do that, im fine drinking what i have i just never seem to fill it up lol so if i have a giant one maybe that'll work :)
  • Options
    I haven't been doing my runs because I've been so busy at work and at home. Fortunately though, we bought a lot of veggies and other healthy things for the house this weekend. So, I've been cutting back on buying fast food (which also saves money ;) ) good thing about my job and my family is that I'm constantly up walking and doing things. So, that's all a work out too. Tonight, though, I'll prob attempt a run. Wish me luck!
  • Options

@kenziebug22‌ I forgot my water bottle at home today but this is what I do with my bottle! It works great!

That's a great idea!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    Fit bit users... can I vent a little?? I know Im not so good at remembering to post in this thread... but last week I finally busted out the fit bit. Used it for its entire first charge, loved it. Loved the step goal and the sleep monitor was cool too!

Recharged it today and now I have two lights, a blank space, and two lights. Googled it, and saw it referred to as the 4 lights of death. It died. After 7 days. Im so mad and sad. :-(
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    Its working again now. Weird. I just picked it up and taped it and its on. Going to call them anyway tomorrow. I dont know what kind of warranty they have but my inlaws got it for me last Christmas and I have no receipt. Even though I just opened it last week. Hopefully just a fluke! I love using it otherwise!
  • Options
    LenaLoveLenaLove member
    edited September 2014
    I didn't meet my goal of getting out a yoga DVD or even my wii fit, but I did lose 4 lbs on my first week of ww! I will do my best to get better exercise this week. DH has been crazy busy at work so I'm pretty much on my own and DS doesn't sleep much in the daytime unless I hold him. And it has to be me. Makes it hard to rest or exercise

I did stay on track with food, so there's that :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @LenaLove‌ are you breast feeding? I kind of want to do WW because its the only way Ive been successful before, but Im afraid of drying up my milk. And my OB, who is huge into the correct weight and calls me out constantly, told me not to do it yet because of supply issues. :-/
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    Last week was pretty good. I got three good walks in, and Sunday was the only day we ate out. My weighty stayed the same for the week.

Still need to work on water intake, and adding in those fruits and veggies!

It's rained everyday since Saturday but the rainy season is suppose to be coming to an end this weekend, and the mornings will be a little cooler, so I will have no excuse to get out and exercise everyday!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options

amlonica said:

@LenaLove‌ are you breast feeding? I kind of want to do WW because its the only way Ive been successful before, but Im afraid of drying up my milk. And my OB, who is huge into the correct weight and calls me out constantly, told me not to do it yet because of supply issues. :-/

WW compensates points for breast feeding though - they give you extra...

but it's still based on about 1200 calories (base), so i feel like that's not quite enough at this point...you could just eat the weekly 49 too just to be sure, but i was on it after DS, and it didn't bother my milk...

I get 14 extra points a day, and so far my milk is good. I weigh DS bi-weekly so I'll check his weight tomorrow and if gain has slowed I'll add more points. I've never had supply issues and seem to still have a bit of oversupply due to pumping early on as DS was early. I'm just going to keep a close eye on supply and his weight
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

So yesterday was another day I didn't get to my crossfit workout, but I did go for a walk around the block with DS that's just about four miles. I'm just a little upset with myself, I really wanted to finish the first week with crossfit strong (its the hardest in my opinion)

Oh well, today's a new day, time to get to it!

• Options
    amlonica said:
    Its working again now. Weird. I just picked it up and taped it and its on. Going to call them anyway tomorrow. I dont know what kind of warranty they have but my inlaws got it for me last Christmas and I have no receipt. Even though I just opened it last week. Hopefully just a fluke! I love using it otherwise!

Usually, you can reset them while they're in the charger.  There is a pinhole on the charger and you can stick a paperclip (or similar) in there for 5 seconds and it will reset.

• Options

Still dealing with bursitis in my knee (Pes Anserine bursitis/tendonitis), so running EOD rather than 2 on 1 off, which I usually do.  I'm also holding off on ramping my mileage.  I ran 4.5 miles yesterday at work.  I'm swimming 1200m today and run tomorrow 4-5 miles. Friday will be either another swim or a trainer ride after the kids go to bed.  I've really been focusing on getting my hamstrings stretched, since tight hammies are what causes or contributes to the bursitis,

I hate injuries, but at least this is one you can train through a bit while it heals.  I've been having ASTYM and ultrasound therapy done with my PT, and that is helping a lot.

• Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    @Matthew930‌ i did the same thing with the pictures, but like @BPaws‌ said don't dwell. If anything keep them in the back of your head during a hard workout to keep you motivated ;) helps me a lot when i want to take a break.

I did two crossfit workouts today to make up for missing a day. I'm pretty sure that's motivation to not miss a day that isn't my rest day. I thought i was going to die, lol. Ouch.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"