September 2012 Moms
Options

BOB Stroller owners

Two questions.

I know I'm going to get the Revolution SE. I'm thinking of ordering it through Kohls. With my coupons I can score it for $337.60 + 6% back from Ebates= $317.34

Is that a good price? I haven't really researched if waiting would be better? Also I'd earn $60 in Kohls cash.

My other questions, snack tray. Is it necessary? TIA!

Re: BOB Stroller owners

• Options
    Quick question for you-- do you plan to TTC soon? Like soon enough that owning a double stroller would maybe be in your future? If so, I would say maybe hold off until you need the double, unless of course you have no issues with owning the single and then also maybe getting a double. (I hope that makes sense)
    We got the revolution flex double, and I love love love it. We considered getting a single BOB when jasper was little, but we couldn't justify spending 400 on a single when we knew we would (ideally) soon need a double.

Regardless, I love the stroller and can only assume the singles are just as amazing as the doubles. That seems like a great price for one-- and they seem to hold on to their value (we looked at a few used before buying new) so you'll probably be able to get quite a bit back when you're ready to sell. We don't have the snack tray for ours, and I don't find myself wishing we had it. I DO want the little pocket thing that goes between the handles, though, for my phone, keys, etc... There really isn't a good place to put that stuff, except the bottom basket which is kind of hard to access.
  • Options

We're planning on TTC in viva la Mexico in December so not far off. I honestly don't think I could fit a double in my car with other crap (Ford Edge.) We'd use it more for around the neighborhood or locally vs. OOT. I have a snap n go for when #2 is small and 3 other strollers to choose from besides that when LO get's older.

Thanks for insight! Btw my BFF has a BOB and she bought this:

https://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Jumper-Stroller-Caddy-Handlebar/product-reviews/B000JQ4B3C/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_see_all_top?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

instead of the BOB brand. Not sure if they carry a double for you?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a bob single. I wish I had the double. Due to the spacing of my boys I really would have only needed he double for a year though. When Colby was little I wore him and pushed keagan in the bob. Now he goes in the single and keagan walks. I have a cheap used double I got off of a friend for when we do long walks and fairs etc. it takes up a ton of space and I can't wait until I don't need it anymore. As for price, that seems reasonable to me!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is a great price! I don't have the snack tray, or any accessories. Mine is the double though.

• Options
    Everything @jessk47 said. I got the BOB flex duallie after DS was born.  I debated quite a while about paying that much for a stroller and it took me until he was 2 months old before I actually made the big purchase.  I LOVE that stroller.  It pushes itself and I can take it anywhere.  I love that it's a side by side double stroller versus a front to back.   I setup a fake registry on Amazon and added the stroller and the snack tray and then used the 15% completion discount to buy the two items.    The stroller itself came to $469 before tax.  Target just had a sale a couple weeks ago where it was $479 but that is the cheapest I have seen it so far.  

• Options
    I have both a single and a double.  I LOVE them both. Dooooo it.

• Options
    Well me ordered it tonight! Can't wait to get it! Got $60 in kohls cash to use up now! Free gifts for Christmas!

• Options
    You mentioned with coupons..is that with a 30% off? I know they're expensive but wow! I get 30% off all the time if you don't have one..
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    crene84 said:
    You mentioned with coupons..is that with a 30% off? I know they're expensive but wow! I get 30% off all the time if you don't have one..

I did use a 30% off coupon, thank you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"