Trying to Get Pregnant

Wizards!

Damn today has been slow. BUT! Now that Buzzfeed has confirmed that I am a wizard and I've ousted myself on FFFC....

Who else has been sorted at pottermore.com? What did you expect? what'd you get? I'm curious!! 
I expected Ravenclaw. I got Gryffindor. Hubs should've been a Slytherin. He also got Gryffindor. we were shocked lol

(i'd link but it's really a long process 30min +.. ish)

Re: Wizards!

• Uh oh....I am now purchasing items in Diagon Alley with my allotted galleons.... fun times ahead!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just got Gryffindor.
  • That was fun. I got Hufflepuff, now I'll probably be on pottermore all night

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I haven't logged in for a few months, but I'm also a Ravenclaw.  WE'LL WIN THE CUP, JUST YOU WATCH.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • I joined pottermore a couple of years ago I think. I got Slytherin. I expected Ravenclaw.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am Ravenclaw.  I wonder what IT thinks when they see me logging onto Pottermore.
    :-\"
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • painttheair14painttheair14 member
    edited October 2014

I also did the Pre-Launch and was sorted into Slytherin... which is exactly where I belong. :) 

I am in a Harry Potter wedding in December and get to wear a long green gown to represent my house.

Now I am curious about this wedding!

Eta: the google image search did not dissapoint. Were I not mobile, I'd share.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore quite some time ago, which was what all the other tests I'd taken til then said so I was pleased to have it confirmed 'officially' by the site! I'm a total bookie nerd, so it fits. I do need to log back in and try it again, though, I always forget to, it's been over a year. :\">

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• This thread makes me feel old. 

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Note to self -- get sorted. I'm assuming Gryffindor. We'll see.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• I can't get it to work on mobile :-(
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • I was sorted into Hufflepuff. I was disappointed at first but once I read the description, it made sense. I haven't been on Pottermore in such a long time. I may need to revisit it.
    This is me exactly! I thought for sure either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, but I got Hufflepuff. I was bend out of shape for a few minutes, I know petty, and then I read the description. The description was pretty accurate for me. I feel like am a total HP nerd!
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got Gryffindor. It's been a few months since I've been on pottermore though. I have a feeling I'll be on soon.
  • I got Hufflepuff--and I was also disappointed at first (wanted to be Gryffindor because...reasons!). Though...to be honest I'm definitely a Hufflepuff and I'll  be proud of it! Haha. I remember being on mugglenet as a kid and trying to get sorted into the house of my dreams...sigh. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"