December 2014 Moms
Options

4 lbs 7 oz of baby love

Had my 32 week ultrasound today and Hudson is weighing in at 4 lbs 7 oz and looks just great! Gotta have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to check measurements again bc of my GD ... Here is a couple pics from today ( a face shot and the other one he is grabbing his toes :)

Re: 4 lbs 7 oz of baby love

• Options
    That's great! At first I saw this thread title and I thought it was a birth announcement. My eyes got so wide!
  • Options
    Oh yikes lol I didn't even think about that ... Nope all these babies need more baking time :) it won't be long till that's all we see tho :) I can't wait
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed @Kayla1687‌! Cute pics.
  • Options
  • Options
    What a cutie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's a big baby!! If you go full term that will put him close to 9 pounds!!!
  • Options
    Hard to believe so big already!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Great pics. :) Q was 2lbs 13oz (59th percentile) at 28 weeks, so if he starts the 1/2 pound growth every week, I'll be close to your LO's weight at 32 weeks. Scary to think our babies are about half the size they'll be when we deliver! 
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    My doctor said his head is measuring 34 w 3 d
    And his belly and femur is at 33w4d so he is a little bigger than average but not to bad :) he is guessing a 8 pounder :)
    I'm very anxious to see what his birth weight will be at delivery
  • Options
    I would say u will be welcoming at least a 9 pounder :))) I just love chunky babies tho :))) they just look so squishy :))))
  • Options
    So cute!  My LO is a big boy too (for as much as you can trust the measurements).  3lbs 4oz at my 28 week ultrasound.  I haven't looked at any charts to figure out what that means, but the OB I saw this morning for my 30 week appt kept using the hypothetical weight of 9.5 lbs.  Holy shit.  I don't have GD but they're going to do another ultrasound at 36 weeks just to check size so we know what we may be in for in terms of delivery.  Eeeeek.  Big or not - glad our LOs are growing so well!!
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Options
    Lol both of your babies were 3.4 at 28 weeks :)) yes it lets you breath a little easier when u know everything is where it should be in the growth charts :)
  • Options
    smack427 said:

That's great! At first I saw this thread title and I thought it was a birth announcement. My eyes got so wide!

Me too. I said oh not yet! Glad you had a good appointment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is 9 lbs big now? I always thought it was bigger than average, but I usually consider 10+ big.

I was told 4 lbs at 30 weeks, which is where dd1 was at the same time. She was 9 lbs at 38 weeks. My other term babies were 8 lbs. 9 oz at 39 and 9 lbs at 39w2d.

I'd totally love and welcome 10+ lbs, but I think she'll be in the 9 lb range. I like 'em solid.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    I think 7 pound 7.8 lb is average and anythjg over that to me is a big baby :)) but I also love me a big baby
  • Options
    Yay for a good u/s!

Chunky babies are so cute! I have almost 9 pounders 1 to 2 weeks early. DD2 was 6-2 at 32w6d, and was 8-11 when she was born at 38w1d.

This one was 3-8 at my 28wk growth u/s, so now I'm sure he's now 4 1/2 pounds at 30w and expect nothing less than 9 at birth! I'm not worried. :)
    BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    smack427 said:
    Same! I was super worried for a second. But glad to see that beautiful baby is still safe and sound. Congrats!
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww! Great pics. I'm excited for my 31 week ultra sound on Monday.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• Options
    I'm glad to hear I am not the only one with a possibly chunker in the way. She was weighing about 3lbs 13oz at 30 weeks....doc said she was in 63% which is fine by me. Hoping she isn't tooooo big by D-day!
  • Options
    I think it would be adorable to see all kinds of chubby baby faces popping up in a couple months ::))) my mom was 2 lbs 3 oz she is a twin and they were born 3 months early bc their mom had cancer :( both my mom and her twin survived :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"