1st Trimester
Options

To tell or not to tell?

2»

Re: To tell or not to tell?

• Options
    You absolutely can be showing at 8 weeks- yes the baby is small, but the bloat can make your stomach look round. I am 6 weeks pregnant and at 4 weeks a woman asked me if i wanted her seat on a crowded NYC subway. This is my second pregnancy and my first was with twins- at 8 months pre go with twins, no one was giving up their seat to me. 
    Anyway, if you feel like you are showing and are not up for the dinner, I would be honest with your boss and let him know what's up and that it's early. I told my boss before I told my father because I was working long shifts in advertising with my last pregnancy and needed to have someone who understood what i was going through. GL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Also, I just read other people's posts and some of you women are incredibly rude and judgmental.(praying it's hormones because i can't imagine a guy in the world that would want to deal with you otherwise- so good luck with that) 
    elly asked a simple question and we're here for support- if you're going to be rude, go somewhere else to do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kylie- SHOWING is when people can see that your stomach is no longer flat, whether that's bloat or a baby, its obvious that something is going on- obviously if you are just fat (as I suspect you are) maybe it's not something you are familiar with. Get a hobby and stop being a bitch!!!
  • Options
    @AF- good, so have you- and when TB reviews this, they will see you are a bully… I am just sticking up for elly who asked an innocent question- you girls are nasty bullies and your negativity is not needed on a site based around supporting other women. 
  • Options
    FFS didn't we just shut down a WK?! No one has been rude but the WKs. The fat shaming is gross and ridiculous, not to mention completely uncalled for. I don't care how thin you are, you aren't showing! Also, yep I'm pregnant. That sure as shit doesn't mean I'm hormonal and what I say has no weight. For the record, my husband loves me because I don't blow smoke up his ass and my kid thinks I'm the best mom ever, but thanks for the concern.
  • Options
    Is this the outfit you were planning on wearing?
    I have that in black (more slimming that way)
    Wrong. Vertical stripes. Always vertical stripes.
    You mean there's a way to be 00 but look 000 (is that even a size?) ?!
  • Options

Also, I just read other people's posts and some of you women are incredibly rude and judgmental.(praying it's hormones because i can't imagine a guy in the world that would want to deal with you otherwise- so good luck with that) 

elly asked a simple question and we're here for support- if you're going to be rude, go somewhere else to do it!
    You are not showing! My dh happens to love me very much and appreciates that I don't bullshit when it comes to how I feel about something. My personality never has been and never will be altered for anyone. Women don't "need" men by the way. We are not inferior species unable to survive unless we meet the expectation or demands of a man FYI.
    Also the fat shaming is disgusting and you should leave.
  • Options
    Also, I just read other people's posts and some of you women are incredibly rude and judgmental.(praying it's hormones because i can't imagine a guy in the world that would want to deal with you otherwise- so good luck with that
    LMFAO  Im going to write something incredibly rude while telling people how rude they are!  

Am I allowed to feel sorry for her husband guise?!  
  • Options
    @kylie- SHOWING is when people can see that your stomach is no longer flat, whether that's bloat or a baby, its obvious that something is going on- obviously if you are just fat (as I suspect you are) maybe it's not something you are familiar with. Get a hobby and stop being a bitch!!!
    When I get bloated because of my period I don't walk around saying Im "showing".  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"