Multiples

Such lovely ladies!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the ladies here for being so supportive and wonderful! In my birth month forum there is so much drama and unnecessary attacks going on with each other. It's so nice to come to the multiples forum and feel accepted and rooted for. So ya! Thanks gals! You all rock! :)))

Re: Such lovely ladies!

• Hah! I felt the same way early on. Sometimes I wish there was a little bit more activity on the Mults board - not drama but like, something more than the same 4 questions over and over!
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • edited September 2014
    Yes! The ladies in my bmb are a little bit snarky and are PROUD of it! I like to come here for peace. With all the multiples in my bmb I would think there would be more here!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't even look at my BMB anymore, I have a enough drama in real life! I do love the advice I get here and everyone seems normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • saskysasky member
    edited October 2014
    The bump in general is snarky as hell. I was much more active with DS1 and there was so much drama. Sure, it's entertaining to a degree, but it gets old and it's not fun after a while.

This board has been so un-bump-like, in a good way! Supportive and informative and classy ladies. :) Very refreshing.

Agree with pps, it might be nice if it were more active. Maybe more posts not necessarily multiples related? Getting to know you type stuff?

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• I agree with all that's been said! I don't even really look at my monthly because I like the multiples board better. Good idea to maybe start some getting to know you threads or something fun like that?

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i was just thinking the same thing! I haven't been on the boards for a while, but I just found out i am prego again (ideally this time with a singleton ;) and went to the first trimester board- those women were so mean and awful, I think i will stick to my nice multiples board. multiple mamas have no time for drama and are some of the nicest people i have ever met!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree and admit I'm shy to post here because of the nastiness on the monthly but I just started checking in here and it feels different for sure. I'll try to post to contribute to the activity :) thanks ladies!
  • Yay! Thanks ladies for chiming in! I just hate that feeling of walking on eggshells. I don't get that here. :)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"