Nurseries and Baby Gear

Lovey Blankets

My husband and I have been searching for the perfect lovey blanket for our 10 month old son and I just want to give a quick shout out to Baby Jack Blankets! We love their products! We had a bad experience with another company that sells loveys (they discontinued the lovey we wanted after giving us 3 different release dates) so I was pretty deterred in finding a lovey. I am so happy that my husband found Baby Jack Blankets! I love that all of the tags are sewn shut so little fingers can't get caught in them and that they are still a smaller company so they focus on the quality of the product. Anyone else love their Baby Jack Blankets? Hope this can help another momma searching for a cute lovey for their baby!

Re: Lovey Blankets

• 1) This seems like spam.

2) You are putting way to much time and effort into choosing a "lovey".

3) You can get essentially the same thing at Target, Walmart, etc. for $10, rather than $30+shipping.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah, totally spammy. I tried to report it and am surprised it's still up here today. My son uses a beat-up old shoebox for a lovey and it's awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not sure it is spam.  She only posted it here.  I'll keep an eye on her.

But I do agree it does sound very spammy.  Who puts that much effort into a child't lovey?  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"