April 2015 Moms
Options

BTDT moms- how does this pregnancy compare?

2»

Re: BTDT moms- how does this pregnancy compare?

• Options

Similar to #1 as far as energy/sickness goes, got over the all day sickness sooner than #2, #3 is overall a totally different ballgame though. I am 100 pounds lighter this time around, so everything is really different overall. I feel better in general but am dealing with some insomnia this time.  My vitamins really make me yucky, so I have to take them with Zofran this time.  I am not dealing with high blood pressure this time, so that right there makes the amount of worry a lot less.

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• Options
    this time has been soooo different for me!  With my son I really had no symptoms at all except for swollen feet at 9 months.  This time I feel like I am nauseous every moment that I am not eating.  And I am very gassy.
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would agree with everyone else that I am also much more tired this time (chasing after a two year old is tough) and I forget that I'm pregnant until the nausea hits.
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Options
    Completely different! My boys are 5 and 7, so maybe I'm just forgetting what it was like, but I know for sure I had no MS with either of them and I've been sick since week 5 with this little one. I joked that this one must be a girl, but I found out yesterday it's another boy. How crazy it is to know already at only 11 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"