Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Former TTCAL'ers & Current TTCAL'ers Update Here!

Re: Former TTCAL'ers & Current TTCAL'ers Update Here!

• Options
    @jessw9‌ I had lowered my progesterone, but we had the dildo cam u/s, I was on my feet all day Friday and then Friday had a pretty strenuous BM... so I'm hoping that's all it was.
    I had a few hrs of spotting around 5 weeks that was definitely due to the irritation from progesterone.
    I am so ready to be done with it!

BFP: 9/21/13 | EDD:5/31/14 | MC confirmed:11/6/13 | D&C:11/12/13
    BFP: 1/14/14 | EDD: 9/21/14 | MC confirmed: 2/3/14 | D&C: 2/4/14
    DX 3/18/14 (Complete) Septate Uterus | Resection 4/22/14
    BFP: 8/5/14 | EDD: 4/19/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ktlovess said:

From TTCAL here.... I am still TTA. I haven't had a conversation with My husband about when we will try again. We both have new jobs, and it may mean waiting longer still. I can't believe we have been TTA for a year.

In other non TTC news (cause I have no TTC news!), we recently sold our condo and moved cities for my work, because I just finished my PhD :) I start a cytogenetics fellowship on Oct 1. We have an application in for a mini goldendoodles puppy. So, we have a lot of new things here or coming. We also moved very close to the Canada Rockies, and I am looking forward to being so close to the mountains.

I am happy to see so many PGAL ladies so far along! So exciting!

I feel like you and I have a lot in common. My husband is working on phd and we went on our honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies and we just got our labradoodle this summer. We have had two losses and we are going to try
    One more time and then tta for awhile. Congrats on the PhD and good luck with your journey.
  • Options
    @buggirl72‌ - what's your area of specialty? Any chance you are in or near Ohio? The legal market is tough but I know of some positions in Ohio. Also, consider looking at insurance companies with policy holders in your state. Even if those companies don't have offices or headquarters in your state they almost certainly have trial lawyers there for insured defense (eg, insured gets into an accident and is sued or the insurance company sues the other driver. The trial lawyers rep the company's insured.) I worked for a large insurance company for many years and their trial division was in the thousands of lawyers across the country. It's much cheaper to pay a staff lawyer a good salary than to pay some firm an hourly rate. YKWIM?

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    @porterlove525 ((hugs)) I am sorry for all that weight on your shoulders. I'm keeping everything crossed for good news.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"