February 2015 Moms
Options

(Dirty Delete)

1235»

Re: (Dirty Delete)

• Options
    Not only did this make my day but for the first time ever DH understands why I love the Vipers in Feb15. He was dying laughing (tears & all) at all the posts. Not sure we will ever see Collard greens without laughing.

Did anyone find out if this was MUD? I hope she was able to get medical attention if it was true.
  • Options
    Thanks @HailsMom !! Now back to reading... :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just came on for the first time in a few days, and this is by far one of the best things I have read yet!

I may never eat collard greens again!!!!
  • Options
    I just woke up, and started giggling about " anal smell cream".
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I know its hard to find the humour in what's being said cause you are wanting and needing an answer and hormones. No you are not the only one. Idk but what I do is wear pantyliners which helps and use baby wipes to keep it clean. I think it's a part of being preggo and each is different, so try it out and see if it works.
  • Options

I decided to stop in at the Doc office today. They took some cultures. But the doctor I saw said perhaps I just didnt finish my poop that one day, and have been self conscious about it since. 

I had to admit that some of this was funny, but my feeling were a little hurt in the beginning. 

I didnt expect it to become a BIG deal or for the "MOD" to change my title so more people could come, laugh, and make fun. That seemed a bit mean... but I guess at least we can all laugh today. 
    I'm glad you stopped at the doc. Hopefully it won't be a problem anymore.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay im so glad you went to the dr. Hopefully the dr can find the cause of the problem so you dont feel so self conscious about it.

Im sorry you felt picked on but if you look at it and find the humor in it that is a good thing. Sometimes we all need to laugh at ourselves.... Especially during pregnancy. So much weird shit going on that humor is what keeps me going :)
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

I decided to stop in at the Doc office today. They took some cultures. But the doctor I saw said perhaps I just didnt finish my poop that one day, and have been self conscious about it since. 

I had to admit that some of this was funny, but my feeling were a little hurt in the beginning. 

I didnt expect it to become a BIG deal or for the "MOD" to change my title so more people could come, laugh, and make fun. That seemed a bit mean... but I guess at least we can all laugh today. 
    Props to you for seeing the humor and returning. I hope the cultures give you some answers. My bet is that it doesn't have anything to do with poop, but rather with another kind of infection.

Stick around and have some fun with us!!!!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    OP, I'm glad you came back. Sorry you felt attacked, this was just some funny shit ( ;) ) stuff.
    I hope the cultures come back ok.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @MadameAwesome, I'm impressed! Kudos to you for coming back and being able to laugh at the thread. I can see how you might've been hurt, but looks like you're strong enough to hang around on TB. Glad you went to the doc, too, to get answers. :)

Definitely join in on the spam thread. That's how we get to know each other!
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    I'm glad you got some medical attention @MadameAwesome‌ way to stick around. I think lots of us thought this was originally a fake post.
  • Options
    @kcbizme I am with you, go Gamecocks!!!

First, I would like to say that I am disappointed in myself for missing all this yesterday when I was lurking on J15.  I missed so much fun!!  But thanks @sugahcookie01 for fixing it.  
    :x

@MadameAwesome I'm glad you went to the doc to get some answers and also glad you came back and laughed some.  I'm pretty sure fun will be had at everyone else's "expense" before this is all over, so you're not alone.  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Cookie0875 WOOT! I'm also a huge Longhorns fan (being from TX and all) even though they are "rebuilding" this year (meaning they SUCK)! They never play each other so I never have to choose a side either! Needless to say, I'm super excited for Thanksgiving weekend!
  • Options
    I'm absolutely about to piss myself laughing at this!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Izzy0927 said:

I imagine the BF as like
    You gotta wash your ass!

(Yay for app update! I can post again!)

This gif had me laughing in tears!!!
    Anniversary 

• Options
    If I poop, will my butt smell like collard greens? For serious y'all!

Lurker from M'15
  • Options
    Oh man this was some good stuff. This is what I miss when I am working too much. Super funny!!
  • Options

I snagged my wife's phone because she was laughing about collard greens butt. As a man, let me give some advice that is tried and true: an eggnog enema makes every fart smell like Christmas morning.

Awesome husband, right there!!
  • Options
    Wayyy past my bedtime but holy hell this went from ridiculous to hilarious
  • Options
    Lurking thanks to M14. Is it bad that I could really go for some collard greens now?

It's a BOY

• Options
    Ssoooooo I've been way out of the loop but am so glad I just dedicated some of my time to this epic thread. I freaking love you ladies!!!!!!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:
    I once heard a story about a lady shoving a potato in her vag.

Went to the ER because it got stuck. Surprise!

True story.
    @michelle142‌ I'm SO curious if we know the same person, because I've heard this story too! My friend is an EMT and I was grilling him on his craziest calls. He told me about an old woman who shoved a potato up her vag as "birth control." (I'm pretty sure the potato wasn't her only issue as she was well past child bearing years.) Anyway she left it there and it started to sprout and caused her pain, so she called 911 complaining of abdominal pain (never mentioned the potato) and yeah.... turned out that it was caused by that nasty old potato up there. That'll do it! I will never forget that story. I tell it to everyone when it even remotely comes up, and I make him retell it to me every few months like an old favorite bed time story.
    LOL @Izzy0927 - my story came from an ER nurse, similar but apparently this lady used it as a sex toy...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man, thanks for a good laugh during what's been a slow week over at M15! Keep up the great gif work ;)
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:

True story.
    @michelle142‌ I'm SO curious if we know the same person, because I've heard this story too! My friend is an EMT and I was grilling him on his craziest calls. He told me about an old woman who shoved a potato up her vag as "birth control." (I'm pretty sure the potato wasn't her only issue as she was well past child bearing years.) Anyway she left it there and it started to sprout and caused her pain, so she called 911 complaining of abdominal pain (never mentioned the potato) and yeah.... turned out that it was caused by that nasty old potato up there. That'll do it! I will never forget that story. I tell it to everyone when it even remotely comes up, and I make him retell it to me every few months like an old favorite bed time story.
    LOL @Izzy0927 - my story came from an ER nurse, similar but apparently this lady used it as a sex toy...

How the hell does one use a potato as a sex toy?!?!?!

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:

True story.

I haven't the slightest idea why. Crazies.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Izzy0927 said:

I imagine the BF as like
    You gotta wash your ass!

This image literally made me pee my pants while laughing/choking/crying. Moving to the bathroom so I can finish the thread in safety...
  • Options

Izzy0927 said:

True story.
    @michelle142‌ I'm SO curious if we know the same person, because I've heard this story too! My friend is an EMT and I was grilling him on his craziest calls. He told me about an old woman who shoved a potato up her vag as "birth control." (I'm pretty sure the potato wasn't her only issue as she was well past child bearing years.) Anyway she left it there and it started to sprout and caused her pain, so she called 911 complaining of abdominal pain (never mentioned the potato) and yeah.... turned out that it was caused by that nasty old potato up there. That'll do it!

I will never forget that story. I tell it to everyone when it even remotely comes up, and I make him retell it to me every few months like an old favorite bed time story.

I haven't the slightest idea why. Crazies.

How? Unsuccessfully apparently. Bleh.

• Options
    Lurker from M15

Wow, just wow, I want to stay and read this whole thing, but I'll be late for work.

A thing of beauty and I am SO glad that a photo was not included.  
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"