October 2013 Moms
Options

Friday Randoms

Cold pizza is LITrally the most delicious kind of pizza. I could eat it forever. And I think pizza is the best food, if done right. You get your whole grains, fruit, veggies, etc.

Also, I had this titled "Saturday Randoms" Whoops.
*TTC since July 2010
*BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
*BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote

Re: Friday Randoms

• Options
    Tomorrow is DS's party and I still have stuff to get at the store tonight. (Not food items either)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love cold pizza... I'll eat it for breakfast sometimes!

Today is our goodbye party at work since Tuesday we close, it's going to be a fun party but so sad too, I've got #allthefeels
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My boyfriend got hit by a semi driving to work yesterday. I'm thankful he's OK even though his jeep is not but he's driving me crazy. He thinks he can sue them for all this money & I've had to drive him all over the dang place for 2 days. I just want him to go to work!
  • Options
    MangoMama82MangoMama82 member
    edited September 2014
    Day 3 of clogged duct. It super hurts! I called my doctor today because just by touch I feel feverish, and I'm feeling run down. I won't be home to take my temp until 4 PM, and she doesn't want to give me antibiotics without it. I get it, but something is deft up with my bewb.

• Options
    LO pulled my laptop off the side table and threw it. Now the screen is black and white. :/

• Options
    This is random... I had a clogged duct earlier in the week. I was laying in the floor playing with A and it must have broke through or something. My bra was SOAKED and so was my shirt. DH was like WTF?!?! I have not leaked since A was a newborn. It was gross and random and unexpected. 

#atleastiwasathome
  • Options
    amber0529 said:

My boyfriend got hit by a semi driving to work yesterday. I'm thankful he's OK even though his jeep is not but he's driving me crazy. He thinks he can sue them for all this money & I've had to drive him all over the dang place for 2 days. I just want him to go to work!

How scary!! Do you think he has a shot? What caused the driver to hit him?
    *TTC since July 2010

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

• Options
    @SHAWNACPA‌ that's awesome. I can picture @MangoMama82‌ laying on the floor rubbing her boob on the carpet now lol
    *TTC since July 2010

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

• Options
    I want to ban my husband from work trips during the peak of stink bug season.  I just came inside and 3 of them flew in with me.  They are gross and I hate them. 

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    I'm hiding in the bathroom watching Grey's Anatomy on my tablet so I have some peace and quite away from the house full of kids.
  • Options
    I really just need to say - FUCK THIS FUCKING GOODMAN SON OF A BITCH PLACE.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Options
    I feel better actually.

Now trying to figure out how much stuff I need for crock pot cocoa and cider... Blarg
  • Options
    carawasa said:

working on Emma's birthday picture outfit. I'm so last minute

Gorgeous!!
    *TTC since July 2010

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

• Options
    Thanks @blueeyedrose86‌ !!
  • Options
    @blueeyedrose86‌
    The lawyer thinks he does, I don't know. I'm too nice of a person, I'm like this guy's gonna lose his job over this! What if he has kids!
    They both turned left at the same time but the semi had a stop sign so my boyfriend had right of way. The semi driver got the citation. Luckily it was a slow speed crash because as it is the jeep has got to be totaled.
  • Options

@SHAWNACPA‌ that's awesome. I can picture @MangoMama82‌ laying on the floor rubbing her boob on the carpet now lol

I'm desperate enough to try it

• Options
    @MangoMama82‌ I put a therma care heating pad in my bra. That way the heat is there for a few hours.
  • Options
    Whilst perusing a random diply article/conglomeration of drunk text posts, I found this for the Larry lovers.image
  • Options
    @KerCo51‌ omg I hate stink beetles!!! I never heard of them until we moved. They are disgusting. Thank God they're noisy I know when to run.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Day 3 of clogged duct. It super hurts! I called my doctor today because just by touch I feel feverish, and I'm feeling run down. I won't be home to take my temp until 4 PM, and she doesn't want to give me antibiotics without it. I get it, but something is deft up with my bewb.
    I was too much of a puss with those so I would put my pump on and simultaneously make DH massage them out (I know super hot) I would yell in pain but it worked. He said it was almost as gratifying as popping a pimple.  
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    @muffyvonmuff‌ I've been trying to do that myself (single life, baby!). My pump is terrible, can't wait to smash it to bits. I'm seeing my doctor on Monday. Hopefully it clears by then

• Options
    @KerCo51‌ omg I hate stink beetles!!! I never heard of them until we moved. They are disgusting. Thank God they're noisy I know when to run.
    I didn't know what they were until a few years ago.  They sit on my deck and wait to come in.  They are loud when they are flying, but they can quietly sit in the same place for a long time.  And they like soft things, so once in awhile I'll find them on my clothes.  ugh....  at least they only last a few weeks here. 

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    Apparently I don't have a clogged duct. Seeing my doctor tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. Could it be thrush even if there are no other symptoms except pain? LO doesn't have white spots in the mouth, and there's no outward signs on me either... Paging @crunchymama11‌, I feel like you would know for some odd reason!

• Options
    Thank you! I was just browsing Kelly mom. There's no hard spot indicating a clog, just pain that's almost like a pulled muscle. Very sharp. Sometimes I can't hold the baby a certain way on that side without it hurting. I never ran a fever, even though I felt really warm. The baby hasn't been on antibiotics at all. He still nurses, so I don't think his mouth is sore. Hopefully the doctor can get me fixed up tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"