Parenting

Farewell with love

So, after much on and off board drama, I've decided to deactivate. I want to thank y'all for being so amazing and teaching me so much about being a good parent and friend. I'm not really looking to rehash. I just didn't want you all to think anything was wrong or I died or something.

I'm guessing my account will be active until Monday at the earliest, so if anyone wants to PM me, I'll try to check in. I heard @rvasc was ready to burn things down for me...love you boo!!! I wish all of you the best. For real. And I'm going to miss a lot of you so much.

imageimage

"Benny cures everything.  He's the breastmilk of people." ~CinemaGoddess

Re: Farewell with love

• Loading the player...
  • I wasn't going to post for awhile for my own reasons but I couldn't see this and not say anything. I'm so sorry to see you go. It brings tears to my drunk little eyes. You were one of my favorite people from the start. I mean it when I say that this place won't be the same for me without you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'll miss you girl!!! Can I be a creeper and add you on FB so I can still see your beautiful face?!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • I've always enjoyed what you bring. So sorry to see you go.
  • Wow, I will really, really miss you.

• I'm so sad to read this. :( I will seriously miss you. I hope you are ok. Take care of yourself.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Bread, you are the best. You are one of the friendliest people ever and I'll miss you. A sad day for us, but wishing you all the drama free happiness always.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I will miss you for sure! I totally understand where you are coming from, but I really enjoyed your humour and smarts. Sad to see you go, best of luck!
    image image
  • Wishing you the best! Take care of you.
  • I am so sad :( I love you and love posting with you and hope you come back soon

• :(( I was just starting Dawson's creek again. Now who will I comment too

• Well I missed whatever happened, but I'm sorry to see you go. You're such a wonderful person and I wish you all the best!
  • I haven't been around much the last little bit so I'm not sure what happened but I'm really sorry you're having a tough time, love! You know ILY and imma creep on your potential gtg with jAp.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• This breaks my heart. Pls to creep me on all social media. And come back when you can. :(
  • You will be missed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not very active so you probably don't know me at all.  I'm sorry to see you go :( I really like the regs on this board and you were a big part of why.  

I hope whatever it is that is making this happen gets resolved!

2 Beautiful Boys 11.7.03 & 4.23.13
  • Add me to the long list of sad posters. I hope you come back!

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Bye (for now hopefully) Brea!
  • I know I'm just an occasional poster, but I'm also sad to see you go. You're such a smart, friendly, knowledgeable woman & your input will be missed.
  • This gives me the sads

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • I love you lyfe twin
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Just seeing this ... I have all the sads :( I'm sorry for whatever has brought you to this decision .... I'll miss you <3

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • I'm so sorry to see this. I missed out on the drama, but you'll be missed.

image image
  • I have no idea what is going on, but I am going to miss you tons. You have been such a support to so many posters on this board.

• I'm really sad to see this. I have no idea what happened and haven't been around much the last couple weeks, but I hope this can be temp and you can come back. I'm definitely going to miss ya!!
  • Add me to the list of people who don't want you to go. 
    imageimage
  • I'm out of the loop on the drama but I'm so sorry to see you go. I'll miss you!

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"