July 2013 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion. All spelled out for our mobile bumpers

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinion. All spelled out for our mobile bumpers

• Options
    haddocky said:

A lot of people worry about dumb stuff. I don't get it.

Like what? Whether or not your kid is getting enough milk? I'm over that conversation :D
    A number of things. I have concerns but I don't worry daily that I'm going to die b/c of a curve in the road or isis. I don't know maybe I'm just a bitch that needs to mind my own business. ;)

Bonus: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the latte salute is an example of a "bitch eating crackers" thing. Once you dislike/disagree with anything that one person does then they could just eat crackers & that could offend. Obama took a vacation (every single president does) & got skewered. Some folks are just bent on being vocal no matter what he does or does not do.
    I agree.  I also think that people that are constantly in the public eye should try to be more careful about their actions.  For example, when DH was a teacher, a group of them would occasionally go for a few drinks on Fridays after school.  Did they go to the bar right down the street where they could potentially be seen by students/parents?  No.  They went to a bar on the other side of town.  It's perfectly legal to go have a few drinks, but it could look bad given their jobs.  I'm not saying that public figures should walk on pins and needles, but they need to try to exercise good judgment.  And this definitely applies to many, MANY more folks that just the president.
  • Options
    I dont get the bacon craze. < Holds Jadzia up as a baby shield cuz you won't hurt a baby ;) >
    Well, I might hurl bacon spears at you... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    KikiCohen said:

I think the latte salute is an example of a "bitch eating crackers" thing. Once you dislike/disagree with anything that one person does then they could just eat crackers & that could offend.

Obama took a vacation (every single president does) & got skewered. Some folks are just bent on being vocal no matter what he does or does not do.

I agree.  I also think that people that are constantly in the public eye should try to be more careful about their actions.  For example, when DH was a teacher, a group of them would occasionally go for a few drinks on Fridays after school.  Did they go to the bar right down the street where they could potentially be seen by students/parents?  No.  They went to a bar on the other side of town.  It's perfectly legal to go have a few drinks, but it could look bad given their jobs.  I'm not saying that public figures should walk on pins and needles, but they need to try to exercise good judgment.  And this definitely applies to many, MANY more folks that just the president.

Always felt awkward if I saw parents at the bar when I worked in daycare. Also felt like i was/would be judged when out in public with Nikita if i was wearing something with my centers name on it or parents were present and she decided to be less than a perfect angel.

• Options
    I think it's weird for dogs to wear collars in the house. Exception being if you have a dog that bolts every time you open the door.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options

Cfreymc said:

I think it's weird for dogs to wear collars in the house. Exception being if you have a dog that bolts every time you open the door.

I had never ever considered taking it off of him... Do you put it on every time you let him out? Ours is outside in his kennel during the day but even in the evening he goes in and out like 6 times.

Just when we do walks or park. We have a fenced in backyard and she would freak if she was too far from home.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    If I keep my dogs collar on inside, Haddy will not leave it alone.
  • Options
    KKinATX said:

arlingirl said:

I'm sure it was a pumpkinspicelattesalute.

The only good chocolate and mint combo are thin mints and Andes. York is disgusting. The ratio of chocolate to mint has to be large.

Clearly you haven't tried mint Oreos, which are totally amazeballs.  Life changing, really.  But I do love thin mints and Andes.  I also love mint hot chocolate.  I wonder if the reason you don't like York is because it's peppermint?  Peppermint tastes slightly different than just mint.  Maybe the peppermint/ chocolate combo is not compatible with your taste buds.  I do like York, but it definitely tastes different to me than those other items.

You're totally right. It's the peppermint. When I was pregnant I hated it and I still have a weird aversion.
  • Options
    The only mint thing I like is Oreo's =P~
  • Options
    Mint is good.

Mint+chocolate is :-&
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    haddocky said:
    @somerandomchick‌ :-h glad to see you around.
    Oh she's been around on A15. And she is NOT allowed to have options that differ from other people's. Ever. Especially not in UO.
    I just read A15 UO. You could fill up the bingo card with it. Yikes.

I read the crap out of that thread.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

I dont get the bacon craze. < Holds Jadzia up as a baby shield cuz you won't hurt a baby ;) >

I am with you. I don't see why every perfectly good food must be adulterated with the overpowering flavor of fatty, smoky meat.

I will eat bacon 2-6 times a year, but don't want its flavor in everything.
  • Options

I am with you. I don't see why every perfectly good food must be adulterated with the overpowering flavor of fatty, smoky meat.

I will eat bacon 2-6 times a year, but don't want its flavor in everything.
    the only time i usually eat it is on the chicken bacon ranch sub from subway. I cant remember the last time I had bacon any other way.

• Options
    cshum24 said:

On the south end of our town is a big meat packing factory. That end of town constantly smells like bacon and ham, and it's so disgusting. I avoid driving by it at all costs.

Ew!
  • Options

Do not plant mint that isn't in a container. It spreads like wildfire and soon your whole garden smells like a gum factory.

I <3 mint.
    Not Obama. </p>

Maybe you should thank Obama for your mint problem? :D

• Options
    martyn17 said:

My mom makes this creme de menthe fudge sometimes and  :x

My MIL makes chocolate chip cookies with mint chocolate chips that are sooo good! One of her redeeming qualities! In the winter I make myself "adult hot chocolate" with a shot of mint schnapps and some Bailey's! It's delish!!!!

• Options
    cshum24 said:

On the south end of our town is a big meat packing factory. That end of town constantly smells like bacon and ham, and it's so disgusting. I avoid driving by it at all costs.

That actually sounds kind of awesome!

• Options
    @EagleWife‌ only usually not together? ;)
  • Options
    @EagleWife‌ only usually not together? ;)
    Yeah :) Bacon and coffee for breakfast time. Camomile for bedtime.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever had them together @blairwitch
  • Options
    York minis yo. Andes =P~

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @somerandomchick those cookies sound amazing! 
  • Options
    @somerandomchick  I'm going to PM you my address.....  :x :D :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"