Boston Babies
Options

Need Help Finding OB

Hey y'all! I just recently found out that I am expecting, and need to find a new obgyn since mine recently moved out of state. She was affiliated with BI; however, since I am still somewhat new to the Boston area, i could use a little direction on finding a new doctor. So, what hospital / groups of doctors would you recommend? I am an anxious person naturally, so a calming environment is needed...well, as calm as it can be given the situation. Thank y'all so much for your help!!
Pregnancy Ticker

June '15 November Siggy Challenge: Turkey Fail

Re: Need Help Finding OB

• Options
    Depending in where you live, I love Boston OB. They are located in Brookline. I saw Dr Lafornara. She's my favorite but they are all great.

They are affiliated with BI.

Congrats and good luck with your dr search!
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Options
    Awesome!! Thank you so much responding and sharing your doctor :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

June '15 November Siggy Challenge: Turkey Fail
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Dr. Marsh @ Commonwealth OB-Gyn in Brookline. They are affiliated with Brigham & Women. I really like them. The practice has 5 female doctors who you meet throughout your pregnancy and one of them will deliver. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"