February 2015 Moms
Options

tuesday spam

124»

Re: tuesday spam

• Options
    We are back from our very busy day. Morning fall craft with our Mommy & Me group, then lunch with friends and to the splash pad for an afternoon in the water. Ella took a cat nap on the way home but I am BEAT. I am having all sorts of belly cramps and pains that might be braxton hicks?? Im not sure, I never had any with Ella. All I know is that they are unpleasant and making me feel a wee bit nervous about traveling on Thursday...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs to everyone who needs one!

Today is good for me. Team meeting at work got cancelled so I was able to start homework earlier which means I can just snuggle up and watch the series premiere of Chicago Fire! I have been worried about those guys all summer!

Also im hoping the food gif party on that other thread will give me some motivation for dinner tonight!
  • Options
    Sorry I've been so absent, ladies.  I'm trying really hard to focus on my store lately.  I know we're still in the early days, but things are looking pretty dire.  I really hope they pick up for October or the potato family is going to be in a serious world of financial hurt.  :|

Hopefully I'll be able to be more active once life slows down a little.  I'm running 12 hour days four days a week, and still working 6 days a week.  I am a worried potato.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ Hang in there! I know the first year can be really tough. Can you set up shop on Etsy for some extra audiences? Go to craft shows? Local business expos? Pump up your Facebook advertising? Start a website or blog?
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My multiple randoms (since I haven't posted on here in a little while)

*My grandpa passed away a week ago today.  Mostly, I just feel thankful that we had him for 82 years, but I'm still having these moments of incredible sadness. :(  He was such an amazing man and it makes me sad to know that his great grandkids won't get to know him like we did.  

*We're thinking of Harold as our middle name for Peanut in honor of him now.  It doesn't sound very good with any of our first name favorites, but the meaning is so much more important to me.

*I am so happy that the fall season of tv has started up again! :) 

*Bengals are 3-0 so far this season!?!  Who dey! ;)
    Sorry to hear this. :-( FWIW, I love the name Harold--it is old fashioned and has so much character.
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ Hang in there! I know the first year can be really tough. Can you set up shop on Etsy for some extra audiences? Go to craft shows? Local business expos? Pump up your Facebook advertising? Start a website or blog?
    This, this and this. T&P that you begin to see your hard work paying off!!

Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    I don't really sell much "made" stuff, so Etsy is a no-go.  I've got a website and a Facebook page, and quite a few loyal customers already.  It was just really hard opening in the summer when there aren't a lot of people doing winter crafts.  I'm hoping that winter brings a lot more people into the store.... we've also got classes and stitch n' bitches....

I have an application in for a grant, which would pretty much pay off the debt I have associated with the store, but they won't get back to me until January (this kind of pisses me off, because I applied in July).  :|

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    DH and DD both have doctors appointments today. They have been sick for ten days not getting better so DH finally caved. I'm hoping they can give them something to help, they've been miserable and I've been trying to avoid them because I don't want it!

Can a poster delete something you say? I posted in the daycare thread but now mine and the girl I responded to are gone.

I overdid it with cleaning yesterday and now when I stand too long I get dizzy >< the best part is DD had it looking worse then before I started 20 minutes after I finished.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ I hope things start picking up for you soon.
  • Options
    Dani_Love said:
    DH and DD both have doctors appointments today. They have been sick for ten days not getting better so DH finally caved. I'm hoping they can give them something to help, they've been miserable and I've been trying to avoid them because I don't want it!

Can a poster delete something you say? I posted in the daycare thread but now mine and the girl I responded to are gone.

I overdid it with cleaning yesterday and now when I stand too long I get dizzy >< the best part is DD had it looking worse then before I started 20 minutes after I finished.
    Can that happen? LOL, lot's of people wish they could delete a post, that's why we get so many DDs. Or did a mod have it deleted for some reason?

Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    I miss having my husband around, it has been nice for the over time but I need help around the house today. DS has a cold and isn't sleeping well because he coughs and wakes himself up. I want to take him to do something in the nice cooler weather, but getting over excited makes his coughing worse. My back, hips and pelvis are so sore today that I want to cry.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm used to Kinley being super active, but now Kierri seems to be trying to keep up with her. It's still so strange to feel movements in two different parts of my belly!! 
    Wait until you feel them have hiccups at the same time! I miss those moments!
  • Options
    My kid just ate 2.5 tator tots for supper! That is a big deal for her.
    @ChickenOnSunday - I know that Willa has separate issues with growth that we don't have to deal with, but if it makes you feel any better, Marnie routinely eats about three bites of food for dinner.  Some days she barely eats at any meal.  We'll be lucky if we get three bites of oatmeal in the morning, some pineapple and an orange during the day, and a couple bites of dinner.

I swear to god, I don't know how toddlers grow, sometimes.  Amanda was out-eating her at every single meal for a very long time... although it looks like she's stalling out on eating lately, too. 

We've been really conscious of not forcing her to eat if she doesn't want to, but it's certainly worrying when you know she's getting very few calories throughout the day.  I know it is extra worrying for you, but hopefully she continues to put on weight. (Marnie only gained about 2lbs between her 2nd and 3rd birthday)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Dinner tonight: DH's famous rosemary roasted potatoes... and pretzel chips with hummus. Yum!

Also, I made sure to drink a TON of water today and am much less crampy tonight. Yay! :)

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Now that I finished my moment I want to say that I hope everyone had a good day. I'm sorry that so many have been having trouble sleeping, had headaches or just haven't felt good. I'm sorry for your loss @lindseysquared‌. I like the name Harold. It reminds me of the book Harold and the purple crayon which is awesome.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ what is your website? I just finished a baby blanket for a friend and I'm ready to make stuff for my own LO now! I need to buy yarn.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Had fuzzys for dinner tonight. Super yummy!!!!
  • Options
    Also- baby Maple has been kicking all day, the first day I've felt movement all day long. Seems to be aiming for my colon tho! I guess having a placenta in front means there's no cushion for my innards!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Maple403 said:
    Also- baby Maple has been kicking all day, the first day I've felt movement all day long. Seems to be aiming for my colon tho! I guess having a placenta in front means there's no cushion for my innards!

Haha! I had the same, what I call an "ass kicking from the inside" yesterday. It's a very odd feeling!
  • Options
    lindseysquared... So sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away a week ago last Saturday. It's a terrible feeling, and magnified when so many of your thoughts are on the new life you are creating. 

In better news, the Bengals doing well sure makes up for the Reds' season!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1: 8/2012; EDD 5/4/2013; MC 10/2012 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 4/2013; EDD 1/4/2014; MC 5/2013 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #3: 7/2013; EDD 4/4/2014; MC 8/2013 @ 5 weeks
    BFP #4: 12/1/2013; EDD 8/13/2014; D&E 1/17/2014 @ 10 weeks
    BFP #5: 5/27/2014; EDD 2/3/2015
    8/7/2014 It's a boy!
  • Options
    @mishka29 It is a really weird feeling! Like a muscle twitch or tick in your large intestine.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Maple403‌ yes! My first thought was, oh no I might need to run to the bathroom. Thankfully it was just some kicks
  • Options
    Went to the doctor for a 20 week follow up and apparently I am a fat ass.  I have gained 12 lbs at 21 weeks and that is way to much for my dr.  According to him I was supposed to gain 0lbs by 20 weeks.   I feel like crap now.

Me-27 + DH-29 = Married 2008
    DS= 2/4/15

• Options
    How am I just discovering the beauty that is Ioan Gruffudd? Hubba hubba...  8-> 

• Options
    I feel the same way! I'm on the west coast. By the time I get to lunch there's already 3 pages! I just randomly jump in haha. Hope tomorrow is better for everyone.

Dh and dd got antibiotics today, I'm trying to not catch whatever they have!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm still sitting here with my stupid anterior placenta waiting for a flutter :(

Love titting in commiseration. I'll ask doc tomorrow at A/S if I have an anterior placenta, because I'm thinking I do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"