March 2015 Moms
Options

Boy or Girl???

Had anyone found out yet?! My midwife has a new machine that can tell between 18-20 weeks! I'm 17 weeks today and we find out next week. Super excited! :D

Re: Boy or Girl???

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's a thread filled with people who have found out at the top of the board...

• Options
    LOL thanks for the laughs this morning. :))

• Options
    jpavenskijpavenski member
    edited September 2014
    Maybe this doctor wants everyone to think he/she is special, very strange!
  • Options
    Oh man, I almost didn't bother opening this one because I thought I'd see ultrasound genitalia.  Thanks for the laughs, everyone!

OP, you should see the new machines some other doctors have that can determine sex by 15/16 weeks (and even guess accurately a little earlier sometimes!).  

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Options
    Lol this thread is gold I'm literally Lol'ing over here my h is looking at me like I'm crazy
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    .......Ok then.
  • Options
    Alrighty then.
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    When we actually want OP to come back they disappear. Damnit.
  • Options
    Shit just keeps getting better and better around here..
  • Options
    OK this thread made me LOL!!! 
    DS (11), DS (9), DD (7), DS (5), and *surprise* DD (EDD March 3)
  • Options

You mean they couldn't tell you with this? 

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lolol I want to know what the new machine looks like!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for cracking me up for the last 5 minutes straight! This is great! :D
  • Options
    @MommyOfAMiracle‌ What the hell is that machine? I don't think I've ever seen one of those!

It's an old school ultrasound machine. Probably the same one OP's doctor was using.

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"