Multiples

Pregnancy Check-In Sept. 22 edition

How many weeks are you?
How are you feeling?
Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news?

Qotw: what are baby names you are using or considering? If you're not willing to share, then tell us what you did over the weekend!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Pregnancy Check-In Sept. 22 edition

• Loading the player...
  • @ginabina11‌ - you are doing an awesome job!

How many weeks are you?
    31+6

How are you feeling?
    Just slowing down. We have a busy few weeks coming up so hopefully I can keep up!

I found out my primary OB has left the practice. So there's that :)
    also, at my growth scan, A is estimated at 4lb, 4oz, with B at 4lb, 5oz. I know it could be off, but it makes me happy that they seem to be growing well!

Qotw: what are baby names you are using or considering? If you're not willing to share, then tell us what you did over the weekend!

We aren't decided, but also aren't sharing. It's going to be a difficult process. H'S last suggestion was gonzo.

We had a busy weekend, with my nephew's first birthday party & an engagement party for some friends. Plus I had to get gifts for the above. I really have slowed down. It became super apparent as I tried to walk around the mall haha.
  • How many weeks are you?
    20 weeks 2 days
    How are you feeling?
    Normal RLPs have turned into extreme stretching feelings and feelings like my hips are spreading drastically.  I'm just getting used to be a tad uncomfortable, and I'm a big wussy right now.  I'm not sleeping well and literally fell asleep sitting up today on the couch.  I feel like my 1st tri exhaustion is back.....
    Our A/S was last week and all was great!  Baby girl is measuring 6 days ahead and baby boy is measuring 1 day ahead.  They have flip flopped back and forth with who is ahead, so we'll see how this ends up :)  We have to wait until October 13 for the next visit, which is going to be so hard.  Thank goodness for the doppler!
    We finalized names last week!  We went out for our anniversary to a new trendy restaurant and had the best time scribbling names (we'd already narrowed it down) on the paper layover tablecloth.  We decided on William Alexander and Harper Abigail.
    William is DH's dad that died when DH was 18.
    Alexander is the last name of my great great grandmother who was the last twin in the family.
    Harper is after my favorite author, Harper Lee.  I've wanted to name my daughter Harper since I was about 15.
    Abigail is my sister's middle name, my great grandmother's middle name, and a name we generally liked even if it didn't have family ties.
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @ginabina11‌ you are doing amazing keeping those babies in!!! I can't imagine what you are feeling like, but it will all be worth it when you get to hold those babies in your arms for the first time. Hopefully keeping them in there that long means you won't have any NICU time. Good luck!!
  • @ginabina11 - great job keeping those babies in!! I hope the next week flies by for you.

How many weeks are you?
    32w5d

How are you feeling? Tired, still trying to kick this cold. Uncomfortable - sleeping or sitting.

Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? I have a doctor's appt this Wednesday and start the NST, I also think I have an u/s to look at their growth and amniotic fluid check as well - it will be a busy appointment. Exciting news had a prenatal massage. . .a birthday present from DH - best.gift.ever!

QOTW: Have no idea what the names are going to be as DH wants this to be the surprise (since we found out the sex). We have a list but no real agreement on any one name.

Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• 15 weeks. Starting to feel a little better. Nausea is almost gone...but acid reflux is kicking in. Haha! Still tired, so I rest a lot during the day. Trying to chug as much water as I can, doc told me a gallon a day isn't enough! Ugh! Had an appt today with my OB. Everything looks good. Heard the heartbeats which always calms my nerves. Hubby & I don't agree on names. It's so frustrating. I like Valentina, Natasha, Fiona, Christian, Theodore, Carter, & Matteo.
  • 19w3d.

Had a horrible migraine, dizziness and nausea all day today so after work DH took me to get my blood pressure checked. I'm in the prehypertension range... So time for me to take it easy. Other than that, I was feeling pretty good. Next appt with my mfm and ob isn't until next week.

We've had our names for these girls since we knew we wanted kids. Kierri Verse and Kinley Vaughan. So excited for their arrival in January!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 11w6d

Not too great...but hopeful that maybe that will change since the first tri is ALMOST over. I am really struggling with migraines, I have never had one and didn't even know that was a pregnancy symptom. The nausea seems to be getting a little better though. I am also still exhausted all the time.

We have b/g names picked....Maibree Louise and Bennett Edward. We haven't decided on b/b or g/g names yet. We are team green so we will need all of the above, but we have plenty of time.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersiv>
  • @ginabina11 - Wow!  You are doing an amazing job!!

How many weeks are you?
      33 weeks

How are you feeling?
      I'm just tired.  My feet have started swelling last week, but they aren't horrible. 

Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news?  I had my first NST last week.  Babies did an awesome job at it!  My blood pressure was a little elevated at first, but it came down. 

QOTW:  We're not 100% decided on names yet, but we like more traditional names. 

• How many weeks are you? 23w3d

How are you feeling? Mostly well, having excruciating back pain that comes & goes, but is seeming to be better with PT.

Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? Nothing new really to report, had appt last week & all looks great, next appt is in 7th.

QOTW: Rylee & Madison (Madi). Middle names are a work in progress!

We're currently on vacation at The Ritz on Amelia Island, FL! Been here since Friday & staying till Thursday! Having a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited September 2014
    How many weeks are you?
    30W+3D

How are you feeling?
    Like this...
    ...okay, not that epic or beautiful. Just large. Aside from swollen feet, though, I'm actually doing really well and shouldn't complain. 

Next dr. appointment will be Oct. 2. Had my work shower last week, which was fun but I felt a little awkward (just kind of shy). Oh, and I swear I am going to punch the next person who comments on my belly size or asked me how I'm feeling. All in and all good! 

We picked names a looooong time ago - our boy is Ari (MN TBD) and our girl is Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yay I actually got to log in on the right day to do the pregnancy check in! I always seem to be a day or two late.

How many weeks are you? 34w 1 d
    How are you feeling?  Awful. Everything hurts
    Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? Spent 3 days last week in L&D due to blood pressure issues. Now on bed rest trying to get in as many more days as possible. Have to go twice a week for BPP's and OB expect we will have to have the babies soon.

Qotw: what are baby names you are using or considering? We are using Nathaniel and Katherine for our names.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 29w6d here. I'm feeling good but big. I honestly didn't think I would still be working at this point but I am. I'm thinking I'll give myself a couple more weeks of work then I'm done.

Had a growth scan last week. Baby boy is measuring 3lb14oz, baby girl 3lb4oz. My cervix looks fabulous so that's exciting.

As far as names, we still haven't decided. We have a list we like but none that we feel are "the" names yet.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • @ginabina11‌ my LO's are doing good. Still have at least a couple more weeks in the nicu. And luckily baby c got to rejoin his brother and sister in Saturday after being at children's hospital for a week.
  • How many weeks are you? 20w TODAY!
    How are you feeling? Great! Feeling movement more and more every day.
    Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? Our a/s is Friday! I can't wait to be past that & I pray all is well.

Qotw:  We have a short list of names.. DH likes Gabriel & Lucas, nn Gabe & Luke (I like them too), but my favorites are Jack & Ryan or Jack & Luke. We will probably decide at delivery lol.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• MissEm15 said:
    How many weeks are you? 20w TODAY!
    How are you feeling? Great! Feeling movement more and more every day.
    Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? Our a/s is Friday! I can't wait to be past that & I pray all is well.

Qotw:  We have a short list of names.. DH likes Gabriel & Lucas, nn Gabe & Luke (I like them too), but my favorites are Jack & Ryan or Jack & Luke. We will probably decide at delivery lol.

I know a set of twins named Jack and Ryan. I like Luke too, and Gabe. As a side note, I think there must be something wrong with your ticker code because I see a ticker for a child with the exact same name and age as my DD.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How many weeks are you? 32w6d
    How are you feeling? Big and tired!  Had a lot of pelvic pain last week, to the point where I felt like I could barely walk or turn over in bed
    Any dr. Appointment updates or other exciting news? Just got back from a growth U/S, baby A was 4lb12oz and B was 4lb7oz, so they've both put on about 2lbs since last month!  I have an appt with my OB Thursday, hoping everything keeps progressing well!

Qotw: what are baby names you are using or considering? If you're not willing to share, then tell us what you did over the weekend! We're naming our son Miles Vincent and our daughter Sadie Grace

@ginabina11 Wow 15lbs of baby, that's impressive! Glad everything is going well overall although I know you must be glad the end is in sight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"