Colorado Babies
Options

Maternity Clothing Stores

Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations on where to get cute, affordable maternity clothes in the Broomfield/Boulder/Denver area. We plan to be near Flatirons on Saturday but anywhere within an hour or so of there is fine too. Any and all suggestions welcome please!!!

Re: Maternity Clothing Stores

• Options
    There is a motherhood maternity outlet store in colorado mills. I also had some pretty good luck with our goodwill for tops and dresses. For work pants and jeans I had to go to gap but waited until I got coupons in the mail.
  • Options
    emilyroxinemilyroxin member
    edited October 2014
    I love to shop from kohl's. We went to target, motherhood, JCPenney’s etc. but didn't find anywhere else the selection that they have at kohl's. They have tons of stuff from dresses, tops, bottoms etc. for pregnant women's at discounted price. [EDITED BY MOD FOR SPAM]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    By the way, if anyone needs a maternity dress I have one you are welcome to have. It's an xl but has a sash so could work for someone who wears a large. It's more springy ( blue and white polka dots and short sleeves) but is really cute. I am due in December and am pretty confident I won't be needing it. Send me a pm if you want it
  • Options
    ARC thrift stores have been great for me.  Also Kid to Kid is a a consignment store that also has maternity clothes, nursing bras, etc etc. And ask friends and family, you'd be surprised how many people have maternity clothes they would love to get rid of.  I've probably newly purchased less than 5 items for my pregnancy.
    EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • Options
    I bought quite a bit online -- H&M has maternity online only, Old Navy (long jeans!), pink blush maternity, ASOS.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    I love Old Navy and Gap
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"