Multiples

Babies are here!!

A little over a week ago on Sunday evening I was having really bad back pain that wouldn't go away, so I took some Tylenol and went to bed. I woke up Monday morning still in pain, so my husband convinced me to call the Dr before he went to work, so I did. Dr told me to go to triage to be checked out. When I got there we found out I was having contractions and was 3cm dilated. So they started giving me Procardia and steroid shots, and paste we could hold our till Wed. So I was on the dreaded hospital bed rest. Well we made it till Friday when I started showing signs of pre e. So at about 7 in the morning they decided that today would be the day we meet our babies. They stated racing threw bloodwork and a shower calling or parents and by 9:30 I was getting my epidural. Avery Anne was born at 10:05 weighing 4lbs 5.5oz and 17 3/4in long, then came Nolan Robert at 10:06 weighing 4.5 and 18 1/2in long and last was our little guy Brayden Nils born at 10:07 weighing 3lbs 12 oz and 17in long. I was 33w1d. Avery and Nolan are in the NICU, Nolan need a little oxygen after being born but was quickly off of it. They both have jaundice and are on feeding tubes and heated isolates, but are starting to try to nurse and doing great. Brayden has had a rougher time though. After they couldn't get his breathing regulated with oxygen they had to transfer him to children's hospital where he got a breathing tube put in. Then his lung collapsed so they had to put on a chest tube. He was also jaundice and on a feeding tube and iv fluids. He is starting to come around and they were able to transition him off the breathing tube to just oxygen today and removed his chest tube. We are hopeful he can rejoin his brother and sister soon.

Re: Babies are here!!

• You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! Many congratulations and hope everyone has a quick recovery so they can be home!! 
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Congratulations! Praying you all are reunited soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!  You made it so far and they are all great sizes!  You did a good job!  Praying that little Brayden joins his brother and sister soon!

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Congratulations!  T&P to parents and babies.  I hope you get your happy reunion soon.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow, congrats!!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Congrats!! T&P with you and your little ones.
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Congrats!
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Congrats!  Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for all!
  • Welcome babies!! 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Congrats x3!

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations! Keep is posted! T&P heading your way :)
    image    image    image    image

• congratulations on your strong babies. FX for a quick recovery, and that you get to hold all your babies soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"