February 2013 Moms

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband put his 2 week notice in at his job. I make enough money to support us financially and his job has been a pain the butt recently so it was time to go. He is going to stay at home and watch the kids for a while and work on getting a couple of certifications he will need for a job that he wants to try and get.

I secretly wish it was me instead. I don't want him having fun with my bebe without me. 
    :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

@Sagen Sorry you're feeling down today. I think we miss family so much more right after they leave because the contrast is so apparent. It's hard to live far away.

Time to put on some music and dance! Or get outside with LO and enjoy the sunshine. Or maybe get some ice-cream. Anything to cheer yourself up. :)

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Options
    pinesnow said:
    If my DH talks about the new iPhone one more time I might punch him in the face. b-(

haha, except in this house, it's me, not DH

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    Mine is I'm letting DS scream in his crib.  He woke up earlier than usual this morning and he's exhausted and overtired, but damn it, if it kills me, I'm going to leave him there until he passes out.  I'm working from home and I am NOT taking him downstairs to the babysitter and "letting him be her problem" until 5, because DH is going out to tonight and so when she leaves, he's going to be my problem again then, and then tomorrow when he wakes up early as he always does when he's overtired.  

I'm tired.  My brain hurts.  JUST STOP SCREAMING MAMA.  

Pretty please??
  • Options
    I have to replace E's car seat again. The foam shock absorber cracked and I have no idea how or when. I called customer service and they're going to send me a refund check for the full cost of the seat, since it's less than a year old (remember I replaced it last year after me car accident?). Okay, so that's not flame worthy at all.

But we just don't have yet another $200 sitting unused to replace his seat. I called my mommy and she's going to do it for us, then I'll give her the refund check.

Since I don't have the receipt for his seat, and they didn't ask for a receipt from the new purchase, do you think I can/should use a bru coupon to get a better deal than the full cost?
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    @byebyebooze i find them to be so intense. constant thread blow ups. which might be the majority of the bump i dont really frequent other boards besides working moms, but chill out people its an internet forum. you dont like what someone posts about, just dont answer it!! so silly, makes for a lot of fluff that makes the board stale in my opinion. Im sure alot of people will filter out as time goes on but for now..too many people that care way too much.
  • Options
    Never mind... Just realized the car seat coupon expired on 8/28. I thought it was the current one.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Ok- mine is, we have some friends that we trade babysitting with.  My FFFC is that it is our turn to watch their kids this evening, and I just don't want to.  I mean, of course it'll be fine, but I just want to have some family time tonight.  And further flameworthy is that I didn't make it to the grocery store this week so we'll be having hot dogs for dinner. I usually feed my kids healthy stuff but then I never know what someone else's kids will like or not like or if they'll stare at my healthy homemade food like I'm crazy, so hot dogs it is!
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • Options
    @sagen - I have that situation too and I always get in a funk whenever we leave family or they leave us.  It sucks.  Do whatever you need to feel better...go shopping, plan a fun activity, get outside with the kids...
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • Options
    My four year anniversary was yesterday. DH and I planned to take the day off together without kids since that NEVER happens. DD woke up with a 102 fever which has been bouncing back and forth between 100(with meds)to 104 since then.

The flameworthy part....of course I took care of her and I am sorry she is sick (dr said it is a virus) but I was probably unreasonably sad that we did not get to celebrate at all and I was home / up all night dealing with a sick toddler :-( I am just really missing DH and I before kids lately....actually getting time together....
  • Options
    <~ also a bangs washer. It's the only way I can avoid spending all my time washing my hair. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"