April 2015 Moms
Options

11w2d and HUGE!

Re: 11w2d and HUGE!

• Options
    @DonnaMartinGraduates‌ That's your mothers job, maybe she can teach you a thing or two.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watch it lady? Really. I wasn't calling anyone specific a bitch, mmkay! But it's totally fine to tell someone to go eat a bag of dicks. Makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    Oh wait, it was said in a GIF. Good save @DonnaMartinGraduates‌93
  • Options
    @MOtownMama‌ you're lame as hell
  • Options
    @MOtownMama‌ HAHA! You make me laugh.
  • Options
    snegde said:

@sharkfarts it might be a good time to close it. We can make a designated gif thread if that's what we want to do.

We won't close the thread people just need to put on their big girl panties and be mature about things.
    I'm sure all of the "mature" women will love this.
  • Options
    dana1047 said:

11w4d and FTM here. I'm pretty sure my semi-hard "showing" belly is just showing I drank an Oreo Shake and haven't pooped in 4 days :/ it's rock solid baby poo bumping In my house :)

Oh pooing, how I miss it.
  • Options
    saltbox40 said:
    Is this a good time to talk about breastfeeding?
    I really didn't want to comment, because i want it to go away. But, i almost choked on my cracker.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I just love how there is always the excuse of "this is the internet we are not your friends so therefore have no reason to be supportive or nice".... seriously? Just because you're hiding behind a computer doesn't give you the right to jump down anyone's throat because you don't agree with something....and this goes for every single one of these threads....stop giving into the stereotype of this is the internet so I don't have to be nice charade....how bout we all change that stigma instead of being the reason of that stereotype.....girl bye....
  • Options
    QSB said:

Every body is different, but you can't get past the fact that your baby is "x" size at "y" gestation. At 11 weeks your baby is the size of a fig (about 1.5 inches long). At 8.5 weeks your baby is between the size of a kidney bean and a grape. There is no "every body is different" about fetal development. I wouldn't WANT to have a 8 week baby that is the size of an 11 week baby because that would mean that something is horrifically and horribly WRONG. I don't mean that your dates are off, and baby is really 11 instead of 8 weeks. I mean that your 8 week baby is enormous; that wouldn't be a good thing.

Although my fundal height is ahead; the development of my baby is not ahead. 

No that's not necessarily true....my fiancé was born at 24 weeks and the only reason he is alive today is because he weighed 2.5 lbs which was big for where he should have been....so next time you say you don't want to have a baby at x weeks that is measuring ahead just think about how that difference could mean determine the life or death if you were to go into labor early....because the bigger they are the more developed they most likely are which means their chances of surviving are much greater...
  • Options

Alright guys. I'm sorry I offended you all by posting this I guess. I am a FTM here and I was having a hard time with all of the people commenting on how I look five months pregnant. My stomach does feel boulderish and my OB told me last week that she already felt my uterus going above my pelvis. I thought these were here so we could voice our opinions, worries, and excitements with our pregnancies. All of you second, third, fourth time moms out there were first time moms at one time too and this was all new to you as well. I wasn't being insulting to larger women because guess what?! I was not a toothpick. Whatever maybe it is bloat, even so you guys are supposed to be here to be supportive not negative ass holes.

Wrong - We aren't here to be supportive. This is an Internet forum, not your personal support group.
    here's 1

• Options
    Swoon13 said:

Also stop defaulting to the FTM thing. I'm a FTM, I don't use it as an excuse to not search to see if a thread (or four!) has already been started on a subject. Nor do I use it as an excuse to not look up actual medically based evidence as to whether it's possible to be showing this early. Hint: it's not.

Also we aren't a support group. We're a faceless Internet forum that anyone can join. Do you burst into a room full of strangers and demand them to not only listen to something they've just addressed but then get all angry when they don't respond with hair petting?

Oh look there's another one
  • Options
    Can we go back to the fuck off vs. eat a bag of dicks debate? First time I've LOL'd from these threads. Personally, I prefer fuck off. It's short, to the point and effectively conveys so many points of view.
  • Options
    How did I not think of that! Genius.
  • Options

angi3o said:

@MOtownMama‌ you're lame as hell

Wow. Throwback to when we used to say this in like first grade.
    You said "hell" in first grade?!?!

Love, the nerdy girl who probably would have been terrified/in awe of you in first grade

Hahah I was thinking this same thing!! I was such a goody-two-shoes. Is that even how you're supposed to spell goody-two-shoes?
    DD - Born 8/12/13

• Options
    It's so much fun to come home and find this thread still in action. Thanks everyone!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
  • Options
    I said this was all just to much meaning the things that has been said is rude and just down right mean and I was glad too know wat kind of people are on the same "app" as I which is something you download at play store I didn't go to a website and sign up anything else not understood I will gladly try my best too clear the confusion and "smh" meaning shaking my head at the comments I been reading
  • Options
    Are u trying too be funny cause I wasn't
  • Options
    No periods no commas okay, I'll make sure too use them every time I send a reply.
  • Options
    I said this was all just to much, meaning the things that has been said is rude and just down right mean. And I was glad too know wat kind of people are on the same "app" as I; which is something you download at play store I didn't go to a website and sign up. Anything else not understood I will gladly try my best too clear the confusion. Also the three letters "smh" means: shaking my head at the comments I been reading. Is that better?

Punctuation is your friend! Also a quick proof-read or something because that was damn near incomprehensible

• Options

any takers?
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options

I need some sort of translator...

I was going through the comments about three or four days ago. And I seen mean and rude comments about the girl who posted 11 weeks and huge. So I just replied my feelings which was not understood and still is not. All I was trying too say was that it was way too much for me, that I was glad too know what type of people are on the app I downloaded which some of them was rude and mean. So I started to shake my head "SMH". I do not see how hard that was too comprehend; I did not mis spell just simply had run on sentence and a few abbreviated words.
  • Options
    Yeah I've got nothing.

Can we do another gif singalong?

Hey just wondering what does that mean gif singalong??
  • Options
    MsGregg said:
    I need some sort of translator... I was going through the comments about three or four days ago. And I seen mean and rude comments about the girl who posted 11 weeks and huge. So I just replied my feelings which was not understood and still is not. All I was trying too say was that it was way too much for me, that I was glad too know what type of people are on the app I downloaded which some of them was rude and mean. So I started to shake my head "SMH". I do not see how hard that was too comprehend; I did not mis spell just simply had run on sentence and a few abbreviated words.
    You miss spell a lot and continue to miss spell. You can go right ahead and delete the app and hopefully you won't figure out how to actually go to the website. Seeing as this is all too much for you, just looking out for you. 

• Options
    by the way, @redneckmomma25, your daughter is too precious!  every time i see your sig, i smile :-)
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    @RHoPA1109‌ haha @ "real talk". =))
  • Options
    I don't have time for you trolls. You treat pregnant women like shit when you're supposed to be here to support each other. Jesus, I wonder how you treat your husbands.
  • Options
    Does google translate have a "stupid" option? And seriously if I see her type "too" when she means "to" one more time, I'm going to freak.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"