December 2014 Moms
Options

AW your LO's 3d/4d ultrasound pics here!

Sorry I've been kinda MIA cuz DH and I just came back from our babymoon! While we were away we managed to get a 3d US and wanna share it with all you ladies.

I was 27w0d on the day of the US. So in love with this little face already ❤️❤️❤️

Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
FET #1-BFN
FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW your LO's 3d/4d ultrasound pics here!

• Options
    Congrats, sounds like you had a nice vacation! I have an 3D U/S on Saturday. A lot of people think they are creepy, and maybe so very early on.. but honestly I love the sneak peak :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having mine done on the 30th, I'll be between 29-30 weeks, oh I'm so excited! 
  • Options
    So adorable! I decided not to pay for a 3d-but the rumor is that my OB might give me a quick 3d sneak peak. I would be ok with that....
  • Options
    lisamarie84lisamarie84 member
    edited September 2014
    Had to go back today to finish my anatomy scan and the US tech did a few 3d images while we were there. :)
    Married 11/14/10
    Me: 30 & DH: 35
    TTC #1
    BFP 10/14/13 CP 10/21/13
    BFP  4/10/14 EDD 12/21/14
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    Fur Babies:
    Marley & Scout

• Options
    kdm06c said:

I haven't had one yet this time around. But there is a good chance I will before it's all over, so until then, here are ones from my other two.

My first at 31wks my second taken at 19wks and of course their newb comparison pics.

Thank you for sharing the comparisons, as a FTM I was wondering how similar we could expect them to look once born!
  • Options
    Baby girl two weeks ago at 26 wks :')
  • Options

kdm06c said:

I haven't had one yet this time around. But there is a good chance I will before it's all over, so until then, here are ones from my other two.

My first at 31wks my second taken at 19wks and of course their newb comparison pics.

Thank you for sharing the comparisons, as a FTM I was wondering how similar we could expect them to look once born!

NP! I always loved seeing them when I was pregnant with my first. :) I don't know if the pictures really show it, but it's insane to actually see it. I know they are pictures of your LO but to see certain features after they are born is crazy.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Had an impromptu 3D us yesterday at 30 weeks. I compared LO to his big brothers 3D and they look identical.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aksue22aksue22 member
    edited September 2014
    She looks like she has attitude already, lol. Consensus is that she looks like her cousins (who look like me).

ETA: I didn't pay for the 3D. The US tech just switched over for a couple shots, I didn't even ask.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    This was 18w??? Maybe. Lol!! When we found out we were expecting a little boy!! He is giving us a "surfs up" with his hand... So radical dude!!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"