2nd Trimester

Wow, I post once and get bullied immediately?

Farrah999Farrah999 member
edited September 2014 in 2nd Trimester
Ok, per the request of the bully who attacked me for asking for help in reading my gender ultrasound, I'll remove my post. What an abusive community. Wow. Won't be back.

Re: Wow, I post once and get bullied immediately?

• minirellaminirella member
    edited September 2014
    If you paid for an elective u/s and the tech was not sure, she should have scheduled you to come back. That is not uncommon. Maybe you could call the place you went to, explain what occurred and see if they will repeat it for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my 16wk u/s done at a private company and they let you come back until they are 100% sure. The pictures I received were much more clear as well.

There may very well be some professionals on the forums that can tell. It up to you whether you want to trust their opinion, or the opinion of the technician from your appointment.

• lol, I was trying to let you down nicely because I knew what was in for you if you didn't take that down. Bye Felicia.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second @tundrabunny - Seriously adorable @waldothewiener1!!!

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• None of us are certified in reading ultrasounds so maybe it should have been a question directed at an actual technician? Food for thought....
    BFP #1 - 12.25.13 // MMC - 01.23.14
    BFP #2 - 03.27.14 // EDD - 12.07.14

• LOL @ abusive OP. Clearly you live life in a bubble.
  • Gender is not synonymous with sex. You were in no way "bullied" and you won't be missed. I am concerned for the human race. Will people ever stop playing the victim card? Sorry for the lack of paragraphs apparently my iPad doesn't allow it
  • @Amstreagle‌ on your iPad either type after clicking the < > button! or manually type <*br> (minus the asterisk) every time you want a space.
  • AmstreagleAmstreagle member
    edited September 2014
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Bully SMDH! hahahahahaha hahahahahaha *deep breath*. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

You're funny. There are only a handful of people on this site that can use that word and my dear you sure in the hell are not one!

Bully! I think you need to Webster that shit!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"