Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Frustration

This is literally the longest time I have gone without sex since I was 14. Aside from deployment but I wasn't around any wemen for it to bother me this much. I know my wife is going through a lot and she is really self conscious but I'm dying. I swear weman put a smell on you because when your single wemen don't want anything to do with you. But if your married all the skanks are drawn to you like a magnent. Especially when I'm at college. I don't even acknowledge their presence. One girl sat down next to me and said "hey baby you got a pen" and without saying anything I showed her my ring and got up and moved down the aisle to a new seat. My balls feel like their going to explode and I never have any alone time to take care of it. I really wish she would throw me a bone or something. Iv done the old maybe if I poke her with it she will get the hint but she just doesn't care. Iv tried talking to her about it and she wants to have sex but can't with it only being a month since giving birth. I then tried telling her that just becuase the Farris wheel is broken doesn't mean the fair is closed but she just rolles her eyes. She knows I'm moody becuase I haven't busted a nut in so long but I haven't seen any action on her part to relieve me of the tension.

Re: Frustration

• Options

To be really honest with you a month isn't that big of a deal. Some of us here had to wait over a year before sex became normal again. You'll get there, you just have to be patient. Your wife probably misses it too. Rather than telling her I'm frustrated and asking her to help you out try telling her you can't wait until you two can have sex again.

By the way, whenever I joke that just because she can't doesn't mean she can't help me out I get a similar reaction. It's not just your wife, but probably every wife.

• Options

Totally agree with the joking part...never expect a good response there. And when everything is back to normal, don't ask either. Even if you think are being considerate of her feeling.

I also agree that a month is not that long given the circumstances.  It does get back to normal (even if its a new kind of normal). 

It is amazing the hormones or pheromones or whatever other "mones" men give off during these various periods in our lives.  Sometimes attracting the unwanted attention of others and sometimes, unfortunately, turning away the attraction of the ones we want. 

Don't let this get to resentment of your DW.  That's a bad road to drive upon.  Remember that you fell in love with this wonderful, beautiful creature who carried (or is carrying) your child.  And though we have needs, so do they.  Make sure to plug in romance, light foreplay, massage, together reading time, or anything else that makes the right deposit back into your marriage "bank account".   This will pay dividends!!  Especially since it sounds like this isn't an issue of her "wanting to", but more of the "store is still closed for a few weeks".

As a more practical measure, I'd suggest talking about play time in the shower with your DW or going out and getting muddy dirty in the yard and taking an afternoon shower, alone......

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Y'all can put the hate train on halt and leave the name calling to the children. I do not understand how I'm a pig for being overly attracted to my wife when there are 18 yr old sluts that I go to class with wanting to have orgies with me? Statistically some of you men or woman have cheated and I'm a pig for being above reproach by not even cominicating with the skanks and in most cases being out right rude? And yes I do have no alone time becuase when we get home she feeds baby and we put her in her swing to sleep and we both get in the shower together. Which is something we have done since being a couple and is our quality time. We don't have TV in our house. Our rule for Internet or phones is we can't touch it unless the other one is asleep or t. When people ask what we do I say we read books, play games or talk to each other. Men are on this earth to do two things fuck and kill. Reproduce to ensure our species exists and to kill for the same reason whether it is for protection or food. Yeah it's barbaric but that's life. Humans are animals and I'm human. How am I not respecting my wife? By being turned on by her becuase I feel a deeper connection with her by going through the incredable process of having a baby? I showed my wife my post and she said "yeah you are a thirsty boy." Saying I don't respect my wife becuase I want her is insane. My frustration is nothing compared to what she went through and is going through with her depression but if I need to vent a little so I can not be as edgy for her then what's the problem with that?
  • Options
    Tobedad said:
    Y'all can put the hate train on halt and leave the name calling to the children. I do not understand how I'm a pig for being overly attracted to my wife when there are 18 yr old sluts that I go to class with wanting to have orgies with me? Statistically some of you men or woman have cheated and I'm a pig for being above reproach by not even cominicating with the skanks and in most cases being out right rude? And yes I do have no alone time becuase when we get home she feeds baby and we put her in her swing to sleep and we both get in the shower together. Which is something we have done since being a couple and is our quality time. We don't have TV in our house. Our rule for Internet or phones is we can't touch it unless the other one is asleep or t. When people ask what we do I say we read books, play games or talk to each other. Men are on this earth to do two things fuck and kill. Reproduce to ensure our species exists and to kill for the same reason whether it is for protection or food. Yeah it's barbaric but that's life. Humans are animals and I'm human. How am I not respecting my wife? By being turned on by her becuase I feel a deeper connection with her by going through the incredable process of having a baby? I showed my wife my post and she said "yeah you are a thirsty boy." Saying I don't respect my wife becuase I want her is insane. My frustration is nothing compared to what she went through and is going through with her depression but if I need to vent a little so I can not be as edgy for her then what's the problem with that?
    Tobedad said:
    This is literally the longest time I have gone without sex since I was 14. Aside from deployment but I wasn't around any wemen for it to bother me this much. I know my wife is going through a lot and she is really self conscious but I'm dying. I swear weman put a smell on you because when your single wemen don't want anything to do with you. But if your married all the skanks are drawn to you like a magnent. Especially when I'm at college. I don't even acknowledge their presence. One girl sat down next to me and said "hey baby you got a pen" and without saying anything I showed her my ring and got up and moved down the aisle to a new seat. My balls feel like their going to explode and I never have any alone time to take care of it. I really wish she would throw me a bone or something. Iv done the old maybe if I poke her with it she will get the hint but she just doesn't care. Iv tried talking to her about it and she wants to have sex but can't with it only being a month since giving birth. I then tried telling her that just becuase the Farris wheel is broken doesn't mean the fair is closed but she just rolles her eyes. She knows I'm moody becuase I haven't busted a nut in so long but I haven't seen any action on her part to relieve me of the tension.
    This is exactly how you are disrespecting your wife. Obviously you can't see this yourself, but you would think with the amount of replies from men alone, that maybe you would change your thinking. 
    I'm so glad that my guy understood why we couldn't have sex after our son was born. If he had done or said the things you did to your wife, he would have been rubbing one out for much longer than 6 weeks!
  • Options
    ssholesshole member
    edited October 2014
    *edited by mod*
  • Options
    El oh el at all the orgies you are turning down @tobedad
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"