April 2015 Moms
Options

No Shame Required - Confession Time

Ladies, what are some of the most shamelessly pregnant things you've done so far?

I caved in to my Taco Bell craving yesterday on my way home from work. I ended up parked in the parking lot scarfing down two delicious Doritos locos tacos. Extra classy points awarded for managing to drop a tomato down my shirt.

Re: No Shame Required - Confession Time

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jk3610jk3610 member
    edited September 2014
    @Laynabella, yes but you have to pay extra for the baja sauce :-(  (at least at the ones here in northwest indiana...)
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    On Sunday, I ate a giant bowl of Mini Wheats (gotta have fiber, you know), and then we went to McDonalds for breakfast before church. I got the most giant breakfast they have...3 pancakes, bacon, eggs, biscuit, and hash brown...and ate almost all of it. I did share a little with my son though. It was delicious.
  • Options
    Well now I have to go get taco bell for lunch!!!!! I dont think any of my food cravings are real weird...but when I crave them I need them EVERY day till I get sick of it. Repeat. I ate pimento cheese blts every day for a week and it was the best...until I ate bojangles for 3 days straight.
  • Options
    I keep using hospital equipment for personal gain: seeing/hearing my LO. I figure I'm not wasting supplies and countless people abuse our resources. But I still feel guilty.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    Ally1986 said:

DH's usual strategy is to get a quesadilla and ask them not to slice it. It works pretty well.
    Mind = blown.

The crunch wrap supreme is also a good option for eating while driving!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    And just a side note... I'm not opposed to any having caffeine while prego. It was just an easy thing for me to drop, and this morning was the first time I had any since I found out. I forgot how wonderful it was.
  • Options
    I had Taco Bell the other night! 2 cheesy gordita crunch and cinnamon twists. It was delicious!!

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I went to bed at 6:30 last night.

Unfortunately I don't get to call out of work or be late or any of that. They always notice and I always get flack for it. Sucks.
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ^^ i'm in the same boat @Prpljade.  I've just been trying to get through each day the best I can.  Luckily my nausea has basically subsided, but I swear every single day, my boss is like, "Are you okay? You look tired."  
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    I was got so puss ed when I arrived at McDonald's 10 minutes too late for bfast. So, I had a Thai chili chicken wrap at 1040am.
    Several months back I read that McD was considering serving breakfast all day. Haven't heard anything since then, but maybe it's not too far in the future?
  • Options
    I'm eating the m&m's I bought to bribe DD to pee on the potty....you don't know my lyfe!!!1!!!1
  • Options
    Ladies, I love you all and I love this post!!! Yesterday I caved while grocery shopping and bought some nacho cheese stuff to dip chips in. I had a little bit on front of husband and he was impressed with my self control. What he doesn't know is that when he left for the gym later that day, I ate a second and even larger helping. :) He thinks his mom stole some (we live with them temporarily), and I didn't not enlighten him!
  • Options
    I broke down and called IHOP and had a Rudy Tooty Fresh and Fruity!! YUMMMY!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I got chips and salsa to have with my lunch today - but now with all this nacho/cheese dip talk, I wish I had gotten nacho cheese Doritos and cheese dip.

Me: 25, DH: 28, Baby #1 Due: April 30, 2015

Team BLUE!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    You ladies have made me hungry and again and I just ate. AND I'm sure I'll eat a second dinner later. I'm eating for 2 right??
  • Options
    I keep using hospital equipment for personal gain: seeing/hearing my LO. I figure I'm not wasting supplies and countless people abuse our resources. But I still feel guilty.
    Ah, my husband has access to dopplers, etc, and I've not so jokingly asked him to help a sister out. But alas, I will wait another two weeks for my appt...argh!
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

Yesterday I had a head sized slice of apple pie for breakfast. And a bagel.

And now I want this for dinner! :)
  • Options
    I hate half of a pineapple. The acid burn on my tongue later reminded me of my terrible mistake. It was worth it, though. 

Also, sriracha on basically...everything. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have to tell you ladies I want to cry while I read this. I want to eat all this delicious food! But I can barley hold water down these days.... hopefully I'll join your indulgences in trimester 2! :)
  • Options
    Pizza rolls and a snickers bar for lunch. I had milk with the Snickers so...
  • Options
    angi3o said:

I was running out the door late and dropped my hot pocket and still ate it. Not one of my proudest moments

That's why there's the 5second rule ;).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"